Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton 4.0

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Pelosi back as Speaker and Hillary back trying to be POTUS..... again. Democrats....the party of fresh faces and new ideas! 

Hillary Will Run Again

Reinventing herself as a liberal firebrand, Mrs. Clinton will easily capture the 2020 nomination.

By 

Mark Penn and 

Andrew Stein

Nov. 11, 2018 2:13 p.m. ET
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks to the audience at the annual convention of the American Federation of Teachers July 13, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh please let this happen.....is the DNC  really this fucked up and bereft of talent? 😂😂

Makes you wonder doesn't it? One or the other or maybe both

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

yet you voted for the libs...

good job

Oh look it's straight ticket  Dopo that doesn't even read his ballot before he just punches the R button....you should just stay home on Election Day Petey and play with yourself...stick with what you're good at.👍🏿

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I puked up a little in my mouth when I read this story. I sure hope he’s wrong about this.

I have to believe there some level headed Dems that have the same reaction

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Looking like Michelle is having some political aspirations of her own.   Obama > Clinton ?

We might need some sort of estrogen blocker for that ticket :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Looking like Michelle is having some political aspirations of her own.   Obama > Clinton ?

Which one would take the V.P. roll ?   Would never ever work with those two females, they don't like each other in private . Political public two face two step for the me(d)ia .................... all smiles and syrup .

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We might need some sort of estrogen blocker for that ticket :lol: 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Which one would take the V.P. roll ?   Would never ever work with those two females, they don't like each other in private . Political public two face two step for the me(d)ia .................... all smiles and syrup .

I agree.  They both hate each other.   Dems feel like they have found success with the female candidate, I doubt they will turn their back on it.  Black women with healthy dislike for U S............Golden!   

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bad idea but a stick with a bent rusty nail in it could beat Trump.

It sure seems like it would be!

So...... Hillary < Stick with bent rusty nail  :dunno: 

• Haha 1

Can you imagine  the vile hatred these people will be spewing,. if they go another 2 years without their heads exploding.

Neil Young is blaming the so-called president for his house burning down. :lol: 

Edited by Cold War

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine  the vile hatred these people will be spewing,. if they go another 2 years without their heads exploding.

Neil Young is blaming the so-called president for his house burning down. :lol: 

Of course it’s Trump’s fault. He doesn’t believe in science.