Check your account email address ×

Need help input on my sled choice

So I ordered a Polaris XCR 850 Switchback. I just went to my Doo Dealer and they ordered an 850 XRS Renegade in my name and it's badass. The thing I like about the Doo is the quality of the fit and finish. I haven't seen the Polaris in person but others I've seen really lack in high-end quality. What are everyone's thoughts between the two? How good is the LED light on the Polaris? 

40255925_10210270386790601_7631781728188628992_n.jpg

40337174_10210270386030582_6574936769387560960_n.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So I ordered a Polaris XCR 850 Switchback. I just went to my Doo Dealer and they ordered an 850 XRS Renegade in my name and it's badass. The thing I like about the Doo is the quality of the fit and finish. I haven't seen the Polaris in person but others I've seen really lack in high-end quality. What are everyone's thoughts between the two? How good is the LED light on the Polaris? 

I was at Dees the other day when they rolled those out finally. The red does look pretty good in person. Waiting for them to get the Oxygen helmet in stock before they sell out

Edited by Skidooski

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I was at Dees the other day when they rolled those out finally. The red does look pretty good in person. Waiting for them to get the Oxygen helmet in stock before they sell out

These pics don't do this sled justice. It's badass in person. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These pics don't do this sled justice. It's badass in person. 

Is Macomb Powersports any good? I wouldn't want to deal with K&W. One of the biggest reason I still have Doo's is because Dee's treats me so well! 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The poo led is awesome and the poo fit and finish is just as good as do

Fuck skidoo

I'm getting pretty pumped about mine coming the middle of October apparently. Fit and finish on the XCs I've seen is up there with doo and light years ahead of any PC I've owned. 

Only beef I have is the minimal amount of storage bags they have even with the T slot on the tunnel. So I ordered a adapter plate for the T slot and the linq brackets and I'll be ordering a linq bag soon. 

16 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I'm getting pretty pumped about mine coming the middle of October apparently. Fit and finish on the XCs I've seen is up there with doo and light years ahead of any PC I've owned. 

Only beef I have is the minimal amount of storage bags they have even with the T slot on the tunnel. So I ordered a adapter plate for the T slot and the linq brackets and I'll be ordering a linq bag soon. 

Let me know what you ordered for the adapter plate, would like to do the same.

Bags are a issue.

25 minutes ago, Reevester said:

thats what any smart poo or cat rider does, nothing works easier than the doo accesories.  

Can't go wrong with either in my book.  Personally I would never ride the rush skid versions.   Just can't stand the looks.   

Downfall of the 144 poo is that its uncoupled and I can tell you its ride quality is slightly under the doo gade but honestly not enough for me to stay away from it.    

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Both are prolly fine sleds.  I'd go back to Doo if I ever wanted off of Cat.  I just don't see a Poo in my future.  It's probably just in my head anymore but Poos motor failures for years are just too hard for me to try and erase from memory.  I always thought Poo was a cheap Doo and Cats are for racing.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let me know what you ordered for the adapter plate, would like to do the same.

Bags are a issue.

Whiteout technologies. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

thats what any smart poo or cat rider does, nothing works easier than the doo accesories.  

The linq bag is less money and twice the size of the Polaris one too. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And look who fucked up a perfectly good "snowmobile related" thread :news:  Probably doesn't even own or ride one

You are right, I own 3. When is the last time you called out one of your imaginary friends for a slam I n a thread? 

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are right, I own 3. When is the last time you called out one of your imaginary friends for a slam I n a thread? 

I stand corrected then big baller and no we are not friends  

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What are you running for sleds? Don't be ashamed they're Yamaha Inviters, Ski Doo Freestyle and a Barney sled....:lol::bc: