Check your account email address ×

Need help input on my sled choice

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ll put on my 1500-2000 a year as long as I’m able to, just like the last 30 years or so. I’m not rushing out to buy the latest model like I used to though. I will always enjoy hanging with the family and my buds up north even if the conditions suck. Way better than sitting at home all winter pouting about the weather.

Snow permitting I'll get in 2500+

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I loved the Rev chassis.  I think when I sold mine for the new Xp I had more money in clutches and shocks than I sold it for.  I wasn't much faster on the Xp..if any at all.  I loved my Rev.

And still beat you to the cabin by suppertime!  YEAH.....I'll be that far ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....I may have to jog a bit.  :lmao:

You may be missing a digit in there. You were probably thinking of Polaris total wins last season...no, that's too high.  Hmmm....   :lol:

Companies with most money in the bank wins!!!! Shit, for $24 million uncle snotty coulda bought them... 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah i rode an XP soon after they came out. wasn't impressed at all. now maybe the stuff they have out now would beat it, but i have my doubts. 

Oh, it was definately a machine but, it was mostly just really nice shocks.  The etec was unreal though.  Ergos for the way I rode went to the Rev though.  The XP had some boxy side panels that would run my knees on the corners.   :(

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Companies with most money in the bank wins!!!! Shit, for $24 million uncle snotty coulda bought them... 

Well, not on the track.  Oh well. ...and Poo is still second place in sales.  :lmao: SO...you brag about sales but didn't buy the #1 sled in sales and, racing performance isn't important.  i don't see the Poo appeal.  

Meh...go shop for engine durability kits.  :lol2: 

pheyg.   :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd have to see significant more snow to get a new sled. plus, it seems the older get the less interest i have in snowmobiling.  didnt think id ever say that. there was a time i'd drive 100 miles to ride on 3" of fluff. now i want 12", groomed, accessible from my back yard :lol:

I thought last year was pretty good,..you ever want to go ride hit me up

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought last year was pretty good,..you ever want to go ride hit me up

He;s gonna stick a Hillary bumper sticker on the back of your sled!!!!!  Prolly smell like uranium after that.  :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah i rode an XP soon after they came out. wasn't impressed at all. now maybe the stuff they have out now would beat it, but i have my doubts. 

I had an early XP, the evolution since then is huge. And the g4 is even better. Get to a demo ride this winter. You’ll see...

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I had an early XP, the evolution since then is huge. And the g4 is even better. Get to a demo ride this winter. You’ll see...

I think the new doo is kinda like the Rush abortion rear end.  Looks goofy as fuck in pics but much better up close.  I'd like to rail a new one for a bit to see what it's like.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He;s gonna stick a Hillary bumper sticker on the back of your sled!!!!!  Prolly smell like uranium after that.  :lol:

Fucking guy,..I could totally see him now,.."Yep Tony, trailer is all closed up"  meanwhile slinger writes "I love Hillary" in the built up Tug Hill road sand..:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the new doo is kinda like the Rush abortion rear end.  Looks goofy as fuck in pics but much better up close.  I'd like to rail a new one for a bit to see what it's like.

I’ve been mostly a cat guy over the years with some doos mixed in. But I’m not buying another Procross. XRS G4 or poo is probably my next sled. Went to a demo ride last year to try the poo but the snow was real thin. Going to try again this year.

fit and Finnish lol . it is a toy built to bounce off trees clear driveways hit burried shit so hard your pelvic hurts for a week and people worry if on the showroom floor the plastic lines up . I know what 1 will stay straight the longest is the poo the doo will hold value longer only because a lot of homosexuals would rather spend money on lube and dildos than new sled .am I right snorider 

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Is Macomb Powersports any good? I wouldn't want to deal with K&W. One of the biggest reason I still have Doo's is because Dee's treats me so well! 

This is the other reason I’m considering the Doo. I walk into Dees with an issue on my sled on a monday I’ll have it back same day or the next day.  

Just now, jtssrx said:

This is the other reason I’m considering the Doo. I walk into Dees with an issue on my sled on a monday I’ll have it back same day or the next day.  

that is worth more than anything 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fucking guy,..I could totally see him now,.."Yep Tony, trailer is all closed up"  meanwhile slinger writes "I love Hillary" in the built up Tug Hill road sand..:lol:

Lol. My bil is a rww homophobe. Years ago he was with is at a beach in Delaware. Farther north of us, and on his way home, he passes a beach area known for gays. I wanted to buy a rainbow sticker and put it on his bumper for his drive home, but my wife stopped me. 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I got a SxS this December at a large dealer on town . worst service ever over 3 mo on the shop . not even close to worth the grand in savings 

This is why I spend more at Dees. I can buy Doo’s from them for less but their service is s joke

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, not on the track.  Oh well. ...and Poo is still second place in sales.  :lmao: SO...you brag about sales but didn't buy the #1 sled in sales and, racing performance isn't important.  i don't see the Poo appeal.  

Meh...go shop for engine durability kits.  :lol2: 

pheyg.   :lol:

Poo is the #1 sled, faggots just haven't had the come to Jesus moment. Kinda like Democrats and Republicans. 

• Thanks 1