Check your account email address ×

White House flag no longer at half-staff days after death of John McCain

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Because I knew about Sarandons comments and other BS? Lmfao. I’ve been jabbing noggin about her for a long time you dumb fuck

No you weren’t. You copied the post almost word for word like we’ve known you’ve been doing for years :lmao: 

Because I knew about Sarandons comments and other BS? Lmfao. I’ve been jabbing noggin about her for a long time you dumb fuck

Lmao. Hillary lost because of Hillary. Stop trying to shift the blame. 

• Like 2

Back to the thread, which as is often the case, goes right over rww heads. Nobody is accusing trump of breaking rules when it comes to this stuff. Typically flags at half mass until burial. But Christ, at least go to the first business day of the week. What trump did was deliberate, like the thin skinned little asshole he is. So quit pretending it’s not.

F7Bhen's letter to the whitehouse-  " The U.S. flag at half mast for that worthless cocksucking McCain asshole?  jack that mother fucking flag back up in the air to the top of the pole this very instance or i'll come right over there and slit throats". 

signed, Motonoggin

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Back to the thread, which as is often the case, goes right over rww heads. Nobody is accusing trump of breaking rules when it comes to this stuff. Typically flags at half mass until burial. But Christ, at least go to the first business day of the week. What trump did was deliberate, like the thin skinned little asshole he is. So quit pretending it’s not.

ok he is a thinned skinned asshole..

Now what?

1 minute ago, hayward said:

F7Bhen's letter to the whitehouse-  " The U.S. flag at half mast for that worthless cocksucking McCain asshole?  jack that mother fucking flag back up in the air to the top of the pole this very instance or i'll come right over there and slit throats". 

signed, Motonoggin

Lmao, I'd just as soon see it burned. Fuck your sky cloth.

Edited by motonoggin

• Platinum Contributing Member

A proclamation must be ordered by the president, Obama did it for 3 for the 4 members of congress that died under his term, also did it for Scalia, to keep it at half mast till burial. Trump did the same for Barbara Bush, until burial. Those are the facts.

The VFW I drive by daily was at half saturday and sunday, was to the top this morning.

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So this is what we’re mad at today and forgot all about security clearances for retired old coots? Goodness sakes some of you are easily played sheep

THIS IS IT!!!!!  THIS IS IT!!!!!  HALF MAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nothing really :dunno:

some of us have known this for a long time. but glad to see you're starting to come around about it  :bc:

I’ve said the guy is an asshole from the start. And I still don’t care. I like what he’s doing for the most part.

Anyone that’s honest with themselves knows that this is trump’s sore ass at work. I was huge McCain supporter up until the Keating scandal. Still, if I needed someone to watch a friend’s back at a time of crisis, McCain is 11eventy million times the man of trump. I could only imagine trump as a prisoner of war. :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Anyone that’s honest with themselves knows that this is trump’s sore ass at work. I was huge McCain supporter up until the Keating scandal. Still, if I needed someone to watch a friend’s back at a time of crisis, McCain is 11eventy million times the man of trump. I could only imagine trump as a prisoner of war. :lol: 

How one man's "sore ass" makes so many other asses so sore it the real humor here.  :lol2:

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

No you weren’t. You copied the post almost word for word like we’ve known you’ve been doing for years :lmao: 

:lol: you are such a simple minded ass...

here is what i said. something ive stated before, btw. 

On 6/27/2018 at 2:30 PM, Snoslinger said:

i hope noggin, susan sarandon and all the other dipshit third party voters are happy....

snakey the great detective sees this in DU. 

On 6/27/2018 at 2:52 PM, Snake said:

Democraticunderground:

Star Member still_one (57,386 posts)

noavatar.gif

Fuck you jill Stein, Susan Sarandon, and all you assholes who encouraged people not

to vote for the Democratic nominee.

I hope you rot in hell

and you clowns accuse me of plagiarizing ? :lol:

i'm surprised you didn't accuse me of being the DU poster, tbh.

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why ? that is not oifical protacal. 

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah I’m guessing he would have sang like a bird within minutes of being captured and definitely taken the offer to go home.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

sort of like having your people make sure Trump is not at the funeral and putting it out there for all to see? that sort of thing skined asshole behavior ? or is it acceptable to play those games on your death bed as long as it fits in to your little fanticy that you always loved old John and what he stood for . 

give it up  the white house did its required duty . 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

nothing really :dunno:

some of us have known this for a long time. but glad to see you're starting to come around about it  :bc:

he is still doing a hell of a job..

You blow a gasket daily so I know hes working hard lol

Now because Trump didn't follow the rules he's wrong.   :lol:   The McCain's requested he stay away so he is.   He put out a nice tweet giving his condolences and flew the flag at half staff according to the rules and you guys cry.   Its hilarious.  

ha ha ha. i love watching idiots like skidmark, sarah sanders, and other trumpsters defend trump's idiocy, only to have egg on their faces when he changes shit up on them later.

after hearing a bunch of grief, from vets  as well, trump changed him mind and ordered flags at 1/2 staff until the burial.

“Despite our differences on policy and politics, I respect Senator John McCain’s service to our country,” Mr. Trump said in a statement, “and, in his honor, have signed a proclamation to fly the flag of the United States at half-staff until the day of his interment.”

Edited by Snoslinger