Check your account email address ×

White House flag no longer at half-staff days after death of John McCain

Trump what a fuckin baby.......

Source: WCTL-TV
WASHINGTON (ABC7) — The American flag at the White House is no longer flying at half-staff Monday after the death of Sen. John McCain on Saturday. 

Flags at the U.S. Capitol Building remain at half-staff.

Read more: https://wcti12.com/news/nation-world/white-house-flag-no-longer-at-half-staff-days-after-death-of-john-mccain

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump what a fuckin baby.......

Source: WCTL-TV
WASHINGTON (ABC7) — The American flag at the White House is no longer flying at half-staff Monday after the death of Sen. John McCain on Saturday. 

Flags at the U.S. Capitol Building remain at half-staff.

Read more: https://wcti12.com/news/nation-world/white-house-flag-no-longer-at-half-staff-days-after-death-of-john-mccain

yeah ? he is dead how many days should a flag stay down . 2 days for any single person and a week for a mass death about right  IMHO  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I think you're the only one here who actually goes there lol

Nope...  all the meme’s that MC, slinger, rider etc are posted there prior to them bring it here.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As long as he followed normal protocols, I don't see what any fuss is about.  :bc: 

There is no formal protocol.

I think the lowering of the flag has gotten diluted, but that's just me.

Just now, Snake said:

I'm just more or less responding to Mainecats breathless comments about it, as he was implying that the flag was never flown at half staff.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I agree you drive around now and over 1/2 the time it is down but not at all polls you some times have to search for why it is down . oh some x governor from 4 states over got hemorrhoids lower it   

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump should show a little class and put the flag at half mast.  Pretty straight forward imo.

to most people that would have been a normal reaction.  My LL went around this morning and all 22 buildings were done when we walked in this morning.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

to most people that would have been a normal reaction.  My LL went around this morning and all 22 buildings were done when we walked in this morning.  

Can you imagine the frothing here if Obama had done this...off the fucking charts.

49 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why do democrats suddenly care about a flag flying high???   Usually they are all for stomping on it and disrespecting.

IMG_2343.JPG.39ae6d557e6f08b348d90c4d1dc34375.JPGtrump could care less about the flag unless it about the NFL

• Thanks 1

The comment was restrained as Trump tweets go, yet fell far short of the statements the White House typically releases when a prominent politician dies, regardless of their party. The Washington Post reported on Sunday night that White House aides had actually drafted a statement praising McCain’s service to the country, but Trump told them not to release it, saying he’d tweet something instead:

Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Chief of Staff John F. Kelly and other White House aides advocated for an official statement that gave the decorated Vietnam War POW plaudits for his military and Senate service and called him a “hero,” according to current and former White House aides, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal deliberations. The original statement was drafted before McCain died Saturday, and Sanders and others edited a final version this weekend that was ready for the president, the aides said. 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/trump-nixed-mccain-statement.html

now before any comments on the link, or the anonymous source, think a little bit, before typing and looking like an idiot? 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I think you're the only one here who actually goes there lol

:lol: 

Where do you think snot, BoyRider and mc get their material from?

snot got caught almost copying one guy word for word from over there 

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

:lol: 

Where do you think snot, BoyRider and mc get their material from?

snot got caught almost copying one guy word for word from over there 

:lol: you are completely full of shit. i recall that accusation from your dumb ass mind. i made a list of several things, using my own mind, my own words, my own grammar style. wasn't looking at anything when doing so. you make up some BS and couldn't find anything at all to back your theory.