Check your account email address ×

White House flag no longer at half-staff days after death of John McCain

This thread has exposed the brainwashed right wing followers here.

Trump was right he could murder someone and not lose voters.....it just goes to show how sad that really is.

This whole fiasco could have been avoided if Trump acted like a gentleman and flew the flag at half staff. But it’s always about Trump the petulant child president.

FUCK TRUMP

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look at how long this McCain thing has gone on. If he hadn’t had a tizzy with Trump, he would have gotten his 15 minutes of respect and that would be it. Now, somehow, the liberals are up in arms and his death is like the death of a sitting president. Let’s be real here... If you are too stupid to see the media created narrative, then there is nothing I can do to show you the light..

that's not true. He's been a prominent political figure for decades on the national stage, presidential candidate,  and a decorated war hero. He most certainly would have. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's not true. He's been a prominent political figure for decades on the national stage, presidential candidate,  and a decorated war hero. He most certainly would have. 

xtraBS is another one who has lost a few marbles in regards to trump. weirdest shit i've seen in a long while. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the Midwest tickle team are always more concerned with fitting in. 

yep. many examples of them being rational and somewhat intelligent, right up until they go to a klan meeting :lol:

let's see - webba, xtraBS, analracer, gap tooth, jammin....

it's common nature though. they're not about to go to these things and pretend they side with the site's librul elitists. they might get a wedgy in the middle of the night, or not be invited back.  :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep. many examples of them being rational and somewhat intelligent, right up until they go to a klan meeting :lol:

it's common nature though. they're not about to go to these things and pretend they side with the site's librul elitists. they might get a wedgy in the middle of the night, or not be invited back.  :lmao:

Dude at the last tickle federation meeting, I spent the whole time pissing off Preston and Buttman for their conspiracy theories and overall hating of good culture. You sir are incorrect. I was full on libtard. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

RIP to Osama bin laden. He was a war hero who fought against Russian aggression. We may not have agreed on everything but he still deserves your respect. 

:lol:

so out in left field, in the stadium three states over. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

MTM was the best transformation. In his early days he was quite liberal :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait a second!

”Midwest tickle team”??????

:lmao:

oh yes, it's real. A quasi-Secret Society akin to the Skull and Bones but far less exclusive. 

They used to retreat to the semi wilderness of northern WI every summer and have drunken sweaty tickle fights in various stages of undress. Anyone who entered the realm with moderate views left as a full RWW void of any rational individual thought. 

Very disturbing to say the least. 

Edited by frenchy

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh yes, it's real. A quasi-Secret Society akin to the Skull and Bones but far less exclusive. 

They used to retreat to the semi wilderness of northern WI every summer and have drunken sweaty tickle fights in various stages of undress. Anyone who entered the realm with moderate views left as a full RWW void of any rational individual thought. 

Very disturbing to say the least. 

Ahhh,  yes.....I’ve heard of “the gathering” before.

“....and have drunken sweaty tickle fights in various stages of undress.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus christ dude. did obama have an open public feud with someone who served in the military? shit on him several times while he was alive? and then turn around and pull this same shit when he died? no, so quit trying to equate the two fucking situations. 

Let's be perfectly clear here, the flag being flown at half staff due to his passing has absolutely nothing to due with military service. It's flown at half staff because of his congressional service. If it had to do with military service that flag should have been flown at half staff for 24/7 for decades past and future under all presidents past, current, and future.. So let's not move the goal posts.

To say Obama never had conflicts with members of the military and veterans groups is laughable, you're better than that

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh,  yes.....I’ve heard of “the gathering” before.

“....and have drunken sweaty tickle fights in various stages of undress.”

there were two warring factions for sled site dominance. The MWTT and the ECDL (east coast drama league). The MWTT have tried hard but in the end they were no match for the ECDL and their spiritual leader in drama and online conflict, woolie..

giphy.gif

...it's only a matter of time before the ECDL controls the online snowmobile world. 

Edited by frenchy

54 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Should I have to be lockstep with vets groups because I’m a vet? Maybe you need a group to tell you what to think, but i don’t. They are honoring his service. I do as well, but this whole circus isn’t about his service. It’s about a slight at Donald, and you know it. 

Like I said. Somebody should watch CNN and take count of the disparaging remarks about Trump or, how many times Trump’s name is brought up.   .....and their fan base will cheer every time the POTUS is slandered.  Democrats  have always had the utmost respect for McCain.  Want proof...look at them now.  DON’T LOOK AT THEM IN THR PAST!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, that is not a shocker. i'm sure there are many vets who thought the same. but i'd bet the vast majority of those vets would agree he should be treated with respect and honored for his service, especially by a 5 time deferring, asswipe as president. 

How is Trump disrespecting his service?  They didn’t like each other.  So what?  McCain was given the proper “flag moment”.  You and your band of half wits disrespect veterans and their service in here quite a bit.  No?  You are doing it right now with your false honoring....and American’s veterans see it.

SBYH. (Hypocrisy)

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

there were two warring factions for sled site dominance. The MWTT and the ECDL (east cast drama league). The MWTT have tried hard but in the end they were no match for the ECDL and their spiritual leader in drama and online conflict, woolie..

giphy.gif

...it's only a matter of time before the ECDL controls the online snowmobile world. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said. Somebody should watch CNN and take count of the disparaging remarks about Trump or, how many times Trump’s name is brought up.   .....and their fan base will cheer every time the POTUS is slandered.  Democrats  have always had the utmost respect for McCain.  Want proof...look at them now.  DON’T LOOK AT THEM IN THR PAST!!!!!

How is Trump disrespecting his service?  They didn’t like each other.  So what?  McCain was given the proper “flag moment”.  You and your band of half wits disrespect veterans and their service in here quite a bit.  No?  You are doing it right now with your false honoring....and American’s veterans see it.

SBYH. (Hypocrisy)

Why did Dump :backpeddle: when vets got upset :dunno: