Check your account email address ×

Giant angry baby Trump balloon

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: :bigfinger: :lol:

Giant 'Angry Baby Trump' balloon to fly over London during the President's visit

A giant Trump Baby ballon is set to be flown around UK Parliament during Trump's visit to London, its presence may increase the ongoing tensions between Khan and Trump

570f21e353a5edc6562a885d7fa99e57_800_420.png

Can you imagine being so up in a country/cities head they actually spend the time and money to design, order, and make this!?!?.. I have to LMFAO!! Trump is owning the living shit out of everyone!! Bahahahaha!! Winning!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Can you imagine being so up in a country/cities head they actually spend the time and money to design, order, and make this!?!?.. I have to LMFAO!! Trump is owning the living shit out of everyone!! Bahahahaha!! Winning!!

:lol:  yep 

Just now, Edmo said:

Why does politics turn normally rational adults into 5th graders? Grow up already...Yeesh.

first time visiting the site??  hahaha:bc:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Losers talk like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

first time visiting the site??  hahaha:bc:

Can you imagine the outrage if a someone had a big ape  balloon  flying  around when  Obunghole made a visit sometime during the previous 8 years. It would be all over the news and Libturds would be crying even more than they are now 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Just when you think he couldn't be any dumber, MaineCunt makes an even dumber post 

Trump is kicking that lib agenda right out of the end zone and all they can do is pout. Losers indeed.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes trumps so worried about traditional protocols

Oh well fine then.  i'd have one of his secret service guys blow it out of the sky with some buckshot.  That should send the proper message to that shit bag mayor.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump should nix the visit.  Fucking Muslim mayor letting that thing fly during Trumps visit?  So much for traditional protocol.

I’m sure they’d be crushed. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump should nix the visit.  Fucking Muslim mayor letting that thing fly during Trumps visit?  So much for traditional protocol.

Absolutely.