Check your account email address ×

Giant angry baby Trump balloon

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Both sides are fucking  crybabies over this stupid shit...It’s a goddamn balloon for the love of mike! Laugh and move on. 

Come ON now!??!!         The fact a government entity is flying it is as childish as it gets.   

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Come ON now!??!!         The fact a government entity is flying it is as childish as it gets.   

I think it’s funny...you seem pretty upset over it. 

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

Upset,  no.  I find it so incredibly childish I just had to comment.   

Ummmm...have you read some of Trumps tweets.....were you moved to comment on any of those?

FTR I voted for him.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, old indy said:

This.   

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Without question.  

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This.   

Defend every idiotic stupid thing out of Trumps mouth but this damn balloon! :lol:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump should nix the visit.  Fucking Muslim mayor letting that thing fly during Trumps visit?  So much for traditional protocol.

I think he should go out in the street , wave and have a good laugh when it flys over , fuck em .   :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Defend every idiotic stupid thing out of Trumps mouth but this damn balloon! :lol:

For example?  Give a comparison in regards to a foreign leader visiting the US?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think he should go out in the street , wave and have a good laugh when it flys over , fuck em .   :bc:

Exactly...laugh it off.

Just now, Highmark said:

For example?  Give a comparison in regards to a foreign leader visiting the US?

So you’ll skip over the part about defending every stupid thing Trump says and what foreign leader visiting here has said the shit Trump has said?

Exactly...laugh it off.

Took a long time to get it through my thick skull but one thing that I've learned , can't let em know when your pissed , and nothing works better than turning it back around on people that do shit like this .   Just smile and wave , baby . :bc:

• Haha 1

So you’ll skip over the part about defending every stupid thing Trump says and what foreign leader visiting here has said the shit Trump has said?

Post it up.   Give a comparison of something Trump has said about a visiting foreign leader that compares to this childish balloon thing.

I'm not denying and have admitted numerous times Trump could stay off twitter and tone down some rhetoric I just don't myself recall something of this nature with a leader of any all coming to visit.   If I I'm wrong so be it.   post it up. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

:lol:  Oh my God, how could he.  :lol;  

"At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is ‘no reason to be alarmed!’ " Trump wrote June 4.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Post it up.   Give a comparison of something Trump has said about a visiting foreign leader that compares to this childish balloon thing.

I'm not denying and have admitted numerous times Trump could stay off twitter and tone down some rhetoric I just don't myself recall something of this nature with a leader of any ally coming to visit.   If I I'm wrong so be it.   post it up. 

What are you talking about...he said stupid shit about the Mayor of London and now he is getting a shot back....he has a habit of being thin skinned.

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:  Oh my God, how could he.  :lol;  

"At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is ‘no reason to be alarmed!’ " Trump wrote June 4.

And right on cue you spew the same out of context talking point...never fails.

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Took a long time to get it through my thick skull but one thing that I've learned , can't let em know when your pissed , and nothing works better than turning it back around on people that do shit like this .   Just smile and wave , baby . :bc:

He should offer to buy the balloon and bring it on tour during his 2020 reelection campaign. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

trump needs to get out of the sunroof in the limo and shoot the fucker down with a fully automatic flair gun . watch it fall blow on the end of the barrel and reach in grab a beer take a swig then yell MERICA and drop back down the sun roof .

fucking heads would explode 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

trump needs to get out of the sunroof in the limo and shoot the fucker down with a fully automatic flair gun . watch it fall blow on the end of the barrel and reach in grab a beer take a swig then yell MERICA and drop back down the sun roof .

fucking heads would explode 

He doesn't drink.