Check your account email address ×

Giant angry baby Trump balloon

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Care to post up these "pot shots?"

The only "childish" ones might be to NK but I recall them firing some shots at the US as well.  

Again I don't particularly care about any comments toward our government but here are few listed including a statement that Trudeau will rot in hell :lol: 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4265967/trump-trudeau-spat-timeline/

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kev144 said:

Again I don't particularly care about any comments toward our government but here are few listed including a statement that Trudeau will rot in hell :lol: 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4265967/trump-trudeau-spat-timeline/

Actually it wasn't Trump that said that it was an adviser and he said "special place in hell" not rot in hell.

I'm pretty sure that guy apologized for that statement as well.  

Again can you point out something bad or untrue that Trump said or tweeted about Canada or Trudeau?   I see nothing in the article but political sparring that went back and forth.

Trump opened the door for this kind of stuff and you cheered his new refreshing attitude and how he was shaking things up   yet now when people fire back you get all cunty over it...SMH. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump opened the door for this kind of stuff and you cheered his new refreshing attitude and how he was shaking things up   yet now when people fire back you get all cunty over it...SMH. :lol:

Nice backpedal.   Trump slammed those in media and Hollywood and on the campaign trail who were critical of him.  He has treated the diplomatic world quite differently.   Pretty amazing you can't see the difference.  

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nice backpedal.   Trump slammed those in media and Hollywood and on the campaign trail who were critical of him.  He has treated the diplomatic world quite differently.   Pretty amazing you can't see the difference.  

It’s not a backpedal...he implied the Mayor of London didn’t take terrorism seriously by taking his comments out of context...get the fuck over the stupid balloon for fucks sake.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not a backpedal...he implied the Mayor of London didn’t take terrorism seriously by taking his comments out of context...get the fuck over the stupid balloon for fucks sake.

:lol:  Oh no he implied the mayor didn't take terrorism seriously.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Oh no he implied the mayor didn't take terrorism seriously.  

Oh no a balloon that makes fun of Trump!

BTW not that you care but his implication was basically a lie but that damn Balloon!!!!!!    

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh.   You are trying to compare a Trump tweet using a few of the mayors words out of context to floating balloon with no intention other than to insult the POTUS of the US.   GMAFB dude.  

This

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This.  Good luck.  He’ll argue all week about it. :lol: 

I’m not the one that keeps arguing it Mark...Highmark is apparently pretty upset over this Balloon but I guess  responding to his posts means I’m the one arguing it all week but since you agree with him I’ll be the argumentative one.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol: yes he's been quite the diplomat

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: yes he's been quite the diplomat

America first baby!  I'll take a potus that errors on that side any day of the week.  

trump-america-first.jpg

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The raccoon eyes are perfect.

As are the saggy tits :lol:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander :bc: 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump is the epitome of an arrogant thin skinned NYC asshole.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

As are the saggy tits :lol:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander :bc: 

Trump is the epitome of an arrogant thin skinned NYC asshole.

Yeah I've met guys like that up north sledding but they generally are from Chicago.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yeah I've met guys like that up north sledding but they generally are from Chicago.  :lmao:

Was he a midget and did he look like the snotty end of a fuckstick? :dunno: 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I've done business in NYC, those guys are another another level and you're hearing that from a guy from Chicago :bc: