Check your account email address ×

Giant angry baby Trump balloon

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think he should go out in the street , wave and have a good laugh when it flys over , fuck em .   :bc:

Right? Take the wind out of their sails. If you can't laugh at yourself you got no business laughing at anybody else. Finally something intelligent out of you. I like it. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Took a long time to get it through my thick skull but one thing that I've learned , can't let em know when your pissed , and nothing works better than turning it back around on people that do shit like this .   Just smile and wave , baby . :bc:

I like the new rawn! :bc:

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Right? Take the wind out of their sails. If you can't laugh at yourself you got no business laughing at anybody else. Finally something intelligent out of you. I like it. :bc:

Don't worry , it won't happen again . :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And right on cue you spew the same out of context talking point...never fails.

Out of context.   It was from your link.  :lol:   

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Out of context.   It was from your link.  :lol:   

Yes I know that and you obviously stopped reading when you thought you had something...nevermind.

But by all means keep wringing your hands and gnashing your teeth over that balloon. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And right on cue you spew the same out of context talking point...never fails.

Jim it's a lost cause.  Just look at his tweets, Rosie is a fat disgusting pig etc etc.  It's as fucking stupid as the right posting pics of Michelle as a monkey when obama in office but outrage at trump compared to a orangutan :lol: selective outrage at its best.   

17 hours ago, Sael said:

IMG_1927.JPG.5f83e49ef747bcfe6ecc808091a4620a.JPG

I don't know about the butt stuff, liberals seem to own that with dudes but Trump supporters are everywhere.  

Screenshot_20180710-071125_Instagram.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2018 at 7:13 AM, Skidooski said:

:lol: :bigfinger: :lol:

Giant 'Angry Baby Trump' balloon to fly over London during the President's visit

A giant Trump Baby ballon is set to be flown around UK Parliament during Trump's visit to London, its presence may increase the ongoing tensions between Khan and Trump

570f21e353a5edc6562a885d7fa99e57_800_420.png

I see the Brits have the freedom of speech thing figured out :lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes I know that and you obviously stopped reading when you thought you had something...nevermind.

But by all means keep wringing your hands and gnashing your teeth over that balloon. :thumbsup:

Stopped reading?   That was what the whole article was about.   Trump said NOTHING more about the mayor of London.  Holy fuck dude check your reading comprehension.

This was a bit of politics Trump was playing, I'd hardly call that childish and compare it to a cartoon character balloon.   

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Jim it's a lost cause.  Just look at his tweets, Rosie is a fat disgusting pig etc etc.  It's as fucking stupid as the right posting pics of Michelle as a monkey when obama in office but outrage at trump compared to a orangutan :lol: selective outrage at its best.   

:lol:  At those that cannot differentiate Trump defending himself against Hollywood and MSM types and simple politics with foreign countries.  :lol:  Way over peoples heads I guess.   

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I see the Brits have the freedom of speech thing figured out :lol:

I hope there ends up being a picture of Trump with this thing flying in he background  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Stopped reading?   That was what the whole article was about.   Trump said NOTHING more about the mayor of London.  Holy fuck dude check your reading comprehension.

This was a bit of politics Trump was playing, I'd hardly call that childish and compare it to a cartoon character balloon.   

Good god you have to be kidding. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you have to be kidding. :lol:

Whoosh.   You are trying to compare a Trump tweet using a few of the mayors words out of context to floating balloon with no intention other than to insult the POTUS of the US.   GMAFB dude.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Whoosh.   You are trying to compare a Trump tweet using a few of the mayors words out of context to floating balloon with no intention other than to insult the POTUS of the US.   GMAFB dude.  

Are you saying trump is a calm cool collected guy with his twitter account?

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I think we know who the real snowflakes are. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Are you saying trump is a calm cool collected guy with his twitter account?

I'm saying Trump is more calculated with what he tweets than the left gives him credit for.  Agree or not I think it helped get him elected by going after those who attack him.

Trump rarely goes hard after someone who hasn't went after him first.  If you got proof that he has I'd love to see it.   I've said a number of times this could be cut back some but I respect someone who defends themselves.   

Trump doesn't harshly attack allies.  Even with things like trade and NATO he has been quite diplomatic even when calling a spade a spade.  

If this whole thing was non-govt in England with the balloon I wouldn't be saying anything about it.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm saying Trump is more calculated with what he tweets than the left gives him credit for.  Agree or not I think it helped get him elected by going after those who attack him.

Trump rarely goes hard after someone who hasn't went after him first.  If you got proof that he has I'd love to see it.   I've said a number of times this could be cut back some but I respect someone who defends themselves.   

Trump doesn't harshly attack allies.  Even with things like trade and NATO he has been quite diplomatic even when calling a spade a spade.  

If this whole thing was non-govt in England with the balloon I wouldn't be saying anything about it.

So he and his teams pot shots at our prime minister were diplomatic? Not that i care i found it funny but childish remarks on Twitter of other world leaders are not diplomatic :lol: just imo of course 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So he and his teams pot shots at our prime minister were diplomatic? Not that i care i found it funny but childish remarks on Twitter of other world leaders are not diplomatic :lol: just imo of course 

Care to post up these "pot shots?"

The only "childish" ones might be to NK but I recall them firing some shots at the US as well.  

Edited by Highmark