Check your account email address ×

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth?  Most of the negro populace don't know much at all about any of their history going back to the origin of their race.  And either do we.  What they do know was taught to them/us by the Europeans...who just started filling in the gaps since their discovery of them...and that's about all we know too.  They are the only race in that we know that do not have any congruent history they made on their own going back to their inception.   Apparently, nothing was ever done that deemed itself significant enough for somebody to record and exchange knowledge of it in some way. Which, in itself is bizarre because most scholars can contend that land life originated on the African side of what was a continent. It is an extraordinarily interesting race.

I know....in today's terms all this sounds racist.  But it is not.  It is scholarly and scientific research and widely accepted theory.  But don't tell a bleeding heart uneducated liberal that....they'll jump off their "religion is a lie" soap box and jump on their "science/history is a lie" soap box.  Poor confused and misunderstood libs.

And while I am absolutely not a racist, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  

:lol:

no  i follow you on this.

To understand any problem you have to understand the "root" of it...not the symptoms...those should be obvious.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

anyways science says that the black race has not evolved fast enough or some chit like that..so maybe in another 100 years they will have..or will they become extinct? 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth?  Most of the negro populace don't know much at all about any of their history going back to the origin of their race.  And either do we.  What they do know was taught to them/us by the Europeans...who just started filling in the gaps since their discovery of them...and that's about all we know too.  They are the only race in that we know that do not have any congruent history they made on their own going back to their inception.   Apparently, nothing was ever done that deemed itself significant enough for somebody to record and exchange knowledge of it in some way. Which, in itself is bizarre because most scholars can contend that land life originated on the African side of what was a continent. It is an extraordinarily interesting race.

I know....in today's terms all this sounds racist.  But it is not.  It is scholarly and scientific research and widely accepted theory.  But don't tell a bleeding heart uneducated liberal that....they'll jump off their "religion is a lie" soap box and jump on their "science/history is a lie" soap box.  Poor confused and misunderstood libs.

And while I am absolutely not a racist, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  

If you had not said you were an atheist in an earlier post I would have thought for sure you were Huizy :lol: 

now the wife is all over the white man!

saying not only is the white man guilty of holding back the black race but we are also guilty of holding back the white women...that we always have held them as slave labor to clean our house's and raise our kids..to do it all while we we get off easy just by working and not doing much else and yet we think it's ok to cheat but not for a women to do the same because if they do they are a whore..a home wrecker.

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you had not said you were an atheist in an earlier post I would have thought for sure you were Huizy :lol: 

I don't think Z has had the pleasure of meeting ________ .  :lol:

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

Well, he is short.....  tape measure tent post doesnt lie    :lol: 

Awesome moment from our recent golf trip:

Don hits a long putt and leaves it short, I say "Looks like it's about 5' 10" away". 

Don lays down on on the green, on his back with his feet at the ball and his head towards the hole and his head was about 3" short of the hole.

The rest of us were laughing our asses off.:lol:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Don hits a long putt and leaves it short, I say "Looks like it's about 5' 10" away". 

Don lays down on on the green, on his back with his feet at the ball and his head towards the hole and his head was about 3" short. 

Holyfuckerballs :lol:     The Don is awesome   :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Black slavery was initiated in Africa.....by Black Africans for Black Africans.  Guess who spread the idea of African slaves and then sold the slaves to other countries?  BLACK AFRICANS!  Those white devils!  :lol:

Now I see why the looting is done "locally".  That'll learn them!  :lmao:

Fyi.  Blacks were enslaved and brought to America cause the native American refused.  It seems they would have rather died than become the slave of the white man.

Someone should remind Colin Kaepernick about the men who fought for his freedoms. Hey Colin take a look at the 54th Massachusetts regiment from the civil war or the Tuskegee airmen and the 761st Panther Tank division from WWII that were all black men who fought and many died for that flag and your freedoms you so easily disrespect. This kid needs to be taken back to school IMO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Suck my dick you liberal fucking twat.  Wait...who's "Hulzy"?  Was that a compliment?  Then...my bad.  :lol: And I'm only atheist on Sunday.  The rest of the week I'm a Hindu. :lmao: I keep trying to practice Islam but I can't get used to wiping my ass with my bare, non-eating hand.  Plus, there's that whole pork thing that fucks it all up too.  No wonder these butt-fucks are so pissed off!  Good thing they can practice being boy mincing pedophiles in their spare time.  That must really take the edge off.

A future Dem and his wife below.  We just need to work harder on understanding and empathizing with them is all.  :lol:

Image result for muslim pedophiles

Edited by Zambroski

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Don lays down on on the green, on his back with his feet at the ball and his head towards the hole and his head was about 3" short of the hole.

You should get him to start posting here, he was always good for a laugh.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

That's a two stroke penalty for touching the line of put and testing the surface of the green.  :lmao:

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

now the wife is all over the white man!

saying not only is the white man guilty of holding back the black race but we are also guilty of holding back the white women...that we always have held them as slave labor to clean our house's and raise our kids..to do it all while we we get off easy just by working and not doing much else and yet we think it's ok to cheat but not for a women to do the same because if they do they are a whore..a home wrecker.

Hey Cappy don't tell anyone but she's voting for Hillary :bc: 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Suck my dick you liberal fucking twat.  Wait...who's "Hulzy"?  Was that a compliment?  Then...my bad.  :lol: And I'm only atheist on Sunday.  The rest of the week I'm a Hindu. :lmao: I keep trying to practice Islam but I can't get used to wiping my ass with my bare, non-eating hand.  Plus, there's that whole pork thing that fucks it all up too.  No wonder these butt-fucks are so pissed off!  Good thing they can practice being boy mincing pedophiles in their spare time.  That must really take the edge off.

A future Dem and his wife below.  We just need to work harder on understanding and empathizing with them is all.  :lol:

Oh yea it was a compliment :lol: 

Always worth noting.

93-96% of blacks are murdered by other blacks. So, blacks are blacks biggest oppresser by a ratio of such disproportion that if you eliminate all white violence against blacks it wouldn't even be noticeable.

I can't help thinking the whole oppressed black man by whitey is some what disingenuous.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On August 27, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Kivalo said:

His actions aren't what make America great. That he has the freedom to do so despite others being offended IS what makes America great.

^^This^^  And fuck Colin kaepernik

I wonder if this would be handled the same way if a white player refused to stand for the anthem and cited blacks treatment of Whites.  The 49ers can ignore the situation because there is no pressure to do otherwise.

Would there be further questions by the media for the player to cite examples Of the racism he is referring to in broad terms.