Check your account email address ×

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, its really more of being prejudice in most cases.  But we can flow in and out of both easily....all races can.  The most racist and prejudice people in America right now are non-whites.

Full Definition of prejudice

1. 1:  injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially :  detriment to one's legal rights or claims

2. 2a (1) :  preconceived judgment or opinion (2) :  an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledgeb :  an instance of such judgment or opinionc :  an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

I think most believe it's a opinion of other races based on fact but the definition says otherwise,..i don't agree with this definition...but it is what it is.

too me 2a(1) is close to how i think.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Full Definition of prejudice

1. 1:  injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially :  detriment to one's legal rights or claims

2. 2a (1) :  preconceived judgment or opinion (2) :  an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledgeb :  an instance of such judgment or opinionc :  an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

I think most believe it's a opinion of other races based on fact but the definition says otherwise,..i don't agree with this definition...but it is what it is.

It's #2 in the way we are referring toward it.  #1 is more of a legal term. i.e. "The case of Dipshit vs. Toolbag was dismissed temporarily with prejudice."

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's #2 in the way we are referring toward it.  #1 is more of a legal term. i.e. "The case of Dipshit vs. Toolbag was dismissed temporarily with prejudice."

yeah...they should have used it the way you did.

but i think you meant without prejudice?

Edited by Capt.Storm

25 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah...they should have used it the way you did.

but i think you meant without prejudice?

No.  I used the term correctly.  I prolly shouldn't have put "temporarily" in there though.  Oh well...we get it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny how he kind of blames ALL of America for the injustices he is protesting.   Isn't that what racism basically is?  Judging an entire group off the actions of a few.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I used the term correctly.  I prolly shouldn't have put "temporarily" in there though.  Oh well...we get it.

yeah...if the case can be tried again it's billed as without prejudice..right..now i'm getting confused.O.o

Another know nothing moron .............."There are things going on in this Country".

If you're going to do something like this, at least be able to articulate your position, and offer up examples of the change you would like to see happen.

Funny, the  I hate America crowd is flocking to his side, and the guy don't even know what he is talking about.

All they know is a black man is bad mouthing America and it gives em a tingle.

Trump on Kap: Maybe he should find another country

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has weighed in on San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's decision to refuse to stand for the playing of the national anthem in protest of what he deems as racial injustice in the United States in addition to recent comments from the quarterback on Trump and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"I have followed it and I think it's personally not a good thing. I think it's a terrible thing, and you know, maybe he should find a country that works better for him, let him try, it's not gonna happen," Trump told The Dori Monson Show on Monday, per Buzzfeed.

Kaepernick has refused to stand during the national anthem during the Niners' three preseason games this summer, telling NFL Media's Steve Wyche that his decision is based on perceived societal wrongdoings against African-Americans and minorities in the U.S.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told Wyche Friday night. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Kaepernick reiterated his stance during an 18-minute long media session in the Niners locker room Sunday, during which he told reporters he planned to continue to sit during the playing of the national anthem. Kaepernick also was critical of both Trump and Clinton when he met with the media.

"I think the two presidential candidates that we currently have also represent the issues that we have in this country right now," Kaepernick said. "You have Hillary who's called black teens or black kids super predators. You have Donald Trump who is openly racist. We have a presidential candidate who deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn't make sense to me. Because if that was any other person, you�d be in prison. So what is this country really standing for?"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000692256/article/trump-on-kap-maybe-he-should-find-another-country

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Another know nothing moron .............."There are things going on in this Country".

If you're going to do something like this, at least be able to articulate your position, and offer up examples of the change you would like to see happen.

Funny, the  I hate America crowd is flocking to his side, and the guy don't even know what he is talking about.

All they know is a black man is bad mouthing America and it gives em a tingle.

It seems this is the "Lib-tard hipster thing" now.  ironically, I am starting to hate america because of them.  I wonder if that is the plan...we all hate America.  ALL FUCKING LIB-TARD HIPSTERS MUST FUCKING DIE!  

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

....and there's a another hundred thousand more votes for Trump.

• Like 1

So, just checking back...how's all this working out for him?  You know, exercising his 1st amendment rights at his place of work?  Ahhhh....but none of that matters...right?  :lol:

Liberals.  It's tough to defend poor values and bad decisions....but we try real hard!  :lmao:

Edited by Zambroski

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, just checking back...how's all this working out for him?  You know, exercising his 1st amendment rights at his place of work?  Ahhhh....but none of that matters...right?  :lol:

Liberals.  It's tough to defend poor values and bad decisions....but we try real hard!  :lmao:

I dunno but I seen lochte on dancing with the stars for a brief second last night..wtf..come to find out my stepson used to swim against him back in school..says he's pretty much a spoiled jerk.

Olympic gold medalists Ryan Lochte and Laurie Hernandez are joining the celebrity cast of season 23 of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars.”

The pair appeared live on "GMA" this morning with their pro partners. Val Chmerkovskiy, whose partner last season was “Good Morning America” chief meteorologist Ginger Zee, will dance with Hernandez, while fan favorite pro Cheryl Burke returns this season to partner with Lochte.

"I’m definitely really excited. This is completely new for me," said Lochte, 32. "I think it’s time for me to hang up the Speedo and put on my dancing shoes and get in that ballroom.

On 8/29/2016 at 11:01 AM, Highmark said:

Funny how he kind of blames ALL of America for the injustices he is protesting.   Isn't that what racism basically is?  Judging an entire group off the actions of a few.  

This is my problem with it. if he would have said people have to stop acting like monkeys id be on board.

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

to be fair some seem to get shot awful easy by cops ..some in the back even... i  think that is his real bitch..i dunno.

Yeah, I agree.  But if they wouldn't resist arrest and run, that wouldn't happen.  Also, if our hero wannabe police force didn't consist of a bunch of obese, cheesburger eating, heart attacks waiting to happen, these negroes wouldn't be able to get away so easily.  Oh, but the officers have the mustache.  What the fuck is up with that anyway.  Our bizarro world civil servant core.  But we gotta love 'em!  Talk about living a stereotype!

16 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

to be fair some seem to get shot awful easy by cops ..some in the back even... i  think that is his real bitch..i dunno.

Yah when you have over a million cops and they deal with the lowest form of humanity and criminals day in a day out people are going to get shot, its what happens :news: 

Head of police organization: Colin Kaepernick's socks 'disrespectful' and NFL at fault

Josh Peter, USA TODAY Sports5:22 p.m. EDT September 1, 2016

USA TODAY Sports' Tom Pelissero gives his thoughts on Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem protest and whether that will endanger his spot on the San Francisco 49ers roster. USA TODAY Sports

2016-09-01-colin-kaepernick-sock

(Photo: Ben Margot, AP)

The executive director of one of the largest police organizations in the country blasted Colin Kaepernick and the NFL on Thursday after learning that during training camp practices in August, theSan Francisco 49ers quarterback wore socks that bear the image of cartoon pigs wearing police hats.

“It’s just ridiculous that the same league that prohibits the Dallas (Cowboys) football club from honoring the slain officers in their community with their uniforms stands silent when Kaepernick is dishonoring police officers with what he’s wearing on the field," Bill Johnson, executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations (a coalition of police unions and associations from across the country), told USA TODAY Sports.

(The Cowboys’ plan to use a helmet decal as a tribute to the five police officers killed in July's sniper attack was denied by the NFL, according to a published report.)

“I think the league is in a downward spiral regarding their obligations to the public under (Commissioner) Roger Goodell," added Johnson, "and this is just another example of that."

The NFL chose not to provide an official response until the league office had consulted the 49ers, who play the San Diego Chargers on Thursday night in their final preseason game.

Edited by Capt.Storm