Check your account email address ×

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Awesome moment from our recent golf trip:

Don hits a long putt and leaves it short, I say "Looks like it's about 5' 10" away". 

Don lays down on on the green, on his back with his feet at the ball and his head towards the hole and his head was about 3" short of the hole.

The rest of us were laughing our asses off.:lol:

:lmao: great story Sheepshitforbrains 

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You should get him to start posting here, he was always good for a laugh.

I told him about but I doubt he has any interest in posting on two forums, he doesn't post much on TBP either. 

Honestly, Don is the type of guy who it's better for him not to post on these forums much. A little bit here and there is just right for him. :lol:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's a two stroke penalty for touching the line of put and testing the surface of the green.  :lmao:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

His right no matter how much I disagree with it.   Kind of hypocritical considering he was raised by white parents because he's basically being critical of white America.

Think how tough it is for the 49er's to cut him now.  Probably did it more to try and salvage  his career than anything because its unlikely that anyone would pick him up with the way he throws the ball.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

His right no matter how much I disagree with it.   Kind of hypocritical considering he was raised by white parents because he's basically being critical of white America.

Think how tough it is for the 49er's to cut him now.  Probably did it more to try and salvage  his career than anything because its unlikely that anyone would pick him up with the way he throws the ball.

If I was the owner of the 49er's it would be easy.  Put out a statement about how he will not be allowed to use the team as his personal soapbox and as Trump would say  "You're FIRED" 

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

If I was the owner of the 49er's it would be easy.  Put out a statement about how he will not be allowed to use the team as his personal soapbox and as Trump would say  "You're FIRED" 

Can't, he would be labeled a racist in a heartbeat by the MSM.

Just now, racer254 said:

That's the thing.  People need to stop fearing that kind of disingenuous labeling.

Sadly in America the only worse label than racist is pedophile.  My point is how quickly we label someone as a racist in this country thanks to the left and the MSM.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Besides his playing ability on what grounds would the Niners cut him?  What did he do wrong? :dunno:

Can you use your employer's business to promote your personal views?  What does your handbook say about it?

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Besides his playing ability on what grounds would the Niners cut him?  What did he do wrong? :dunno:

Bringing politics into the locker room or attention other than on football.   Players can be cut for destabilizing the cohesion there.  Dodgers have essentially done it to Puig.  He was bad for moral in the clubhouse.  Happens all the time in all pro sports.  

Edited by Highmark

They can cut his ass for any number of reasons after this stunt for devaluing the franchise.  And I'm pretty sure this stunt is not protected under anti-retaliatory or anti-discrimination laws.  It depends on what CA has in place for laws but this type of concerted activity can certainly be grounds for termination.  And besides, the right to free speech like these lib-tards here are claiming does not apply under corporate rule.  But, that's why they are confused....ignorance hides itself as knowledge in the liberal skull.

Let's face it, this guy is a tool and now a liability and distraction to the team.  I'll bet something is in the works to let him go.  And talk about putting pressure on yourself to play like you've never played before!:lol: ...when clearly he's not the QB he used to be.  Too funny....adios dip shit.

Oh....and how are the fans taking this little stunt?  Good?  :lmao:

The team already issued a statement :dunno:

“The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony,” the team’s statement began. “It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens.

“In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2016/08/27/kaepernick-doesnt-stand-national-anthem-49ers-issue-statement/

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Now trump is a nazi? :lol: 

I bet she thinks Hillary is clean as the driven snow.  

His Daughter converted to Jew and married a Jew, both his sons married Jews, His other daughter is presently dating a Jew, his lead council is a Jew as is his corporations top two VP's but yah he is a NAZI :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The team already issued a statement :dunno:

“The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony,” the team’s statement began. “It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens.

“In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2016/08/27/kaepernick-doesnt-stand-national-anthem-49ers-issue-statement/

What is your point?  Never mind.....you're so fucking stupid.  Now, get back to work...those cold calls to sell light bulbs aren't going to make themselves.

Edited by Zambroski

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They can cut his ass for any number of reasons after this stunt for devaluing the franchise.  And I'm pretty sure this stunt is not protected under anti-retaliatory or anti-discrimination laws.  It depends on what CA has in place for laws but this type of concerted activity can certainly be grounds for termination.  And besides, the right to free speech like these lib-tards here are claiming does not apply under corporate rule.  But, that's why they are confused....ignorance hides itself as knowledge in the liberal skull.

Let's face it, this guy is a tool and now a liability and distraction to the team.  I'll bet something is in the works to let him go.  And talk about putting pressure on yourself to play like you've never played before!:lol: ...when clearly he's not the QB he used to be.  Too funny....adios dip shit.

Oh....and how are the fans taking this little stunt?  Good?  :lmao:

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

People need to own up to the fact that they are raciest..admit it..what's the big fawking deal?

Well, its really more of being prejudice in most cases.  But we can flow in and out of both easily....all races can.  The most racist and prejudice people in America right now are non-whites.