Check your account email address ×

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, nobody is saying he isn't.  What we are saying is he picked a gross time to express it.  And like mentioned above...what does he want done?  What is his end game?  What is the plan?  To seem like a selfish little shit in front of the fans that pay his salary?  Mission accomplished!

That's right. Typical rich guy...

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You clowns are comical.  What repercussions do you think are prudent?  What did he do wrong?  :dunno:

Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant to the questions above.  :snack:

look you stinky old cunt licker if it was for the right reasons we would all know it..why all of a sudden..why now smart ass..what happened that all of a sudden he dose this.

Just now, SnowRider said:

You're mocking John Lewis who has forgotten more about this issue than you will ever know. Your I should quit while you're behind dumbass :lol: 

image.jpeg

Yeah....like most of your shit....we've all heard it before.  I know who he is and that makes it just that much more embarrassing for him (and you).  Stop it with your childish little martyr civil rights admonishment.  Or, go get your little pacifier and go sit down on the floor and pout.

Loser.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Why do you?

i don't.  I only care about protecting his right to do what he did and once again steering the FSCE clown car back on track. :bc: 

i don't.  I only care about protecting his right to do what he did and once again steering the FSCE clown car back on track. :bc: 

nobody didn't say he had the right..man you sure get mixed up easy in your pool of chit.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....like most of your shit....we've all heard it before.  I know who he is and that makes it just that much more embarrassing for him (and you).  Stop it with your childish little martyr civil rights admonishment.  Or, go get your little pacifier and go sit down on the floor and pout.

Loser.

The reality is you're a first class moron :bc:  And I mean that in a good Christian way :lol: 

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PROTECTING?  AND FROM WHO?  HOLY SHIT!

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you that fucking stupid? No one is saying he doesn't have the right to say it :wall:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What are you arguing?  He didn't have the right to do what he did?  The Niiners should admonish a peaceful and constitutionally protected act?  :dunno:

Anyone?  :snack:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

so you're religious?

Another one of his little attemps to try to get under your skin. Guy's a first class douche. 

• Like 2

Why is that troublemakers always use the constitution to fall back on.....it reminds me of my union days...the union always protected the people it shouldnt have 9 times of 10.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Another one of his little attemps to try to get under your skin. Guy's a first class douche. 

yeah..and he is laughing his ass off because even he does not believe most of what he post.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..and he is laughing his ass off because even he dose not believe most of what he post.

I don't know anyone on here that's very religious anyway. Mr. Tolerance is quite the hypocrite. So confused, so lame.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Anyone?  :snack:

Hey dickless, first off, stop fucking quoting yourself.  And 2nd, if you'd take some time to actually read the other posts and not just yours over and over thinking you are "owning everyone" you'd find the answer to your question over and over and over again.  

Were you born this stupid?  Or were you indoctrinated to be this way?  Well....nicely done.  I hope you can be just as successful in your indoctrinations. 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

I don't know anyone on here that's very religious anyway. Mr. Tolerance is quite the hypocrite. So confused, so lame.

and so sad..i can see why his kids probably don't even like him..sad.

but if he wants to play hardball i have some skills.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..and he is laughing his ass off because even he does not believe most of what he post.

It does seem hard to believe that someone could be be that big of a jack off.  Maybe it is an act.