Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Considering all the people that burned his jersey or threw it in the trash, I'd call it a wash. :lol: 

Probably some of those buying new ones were just to burn them as well 

All the negroes buying into the hype of another imbecile "leader" who protests over.....uhhhh....yeah....blacks being kept down by "THE MAN".  And to show their displeasure toward "THE MAN", the negroes and self hating whiteys or any other race that are hopeless, helpless, unintelligent, and incompetent are lining up to pay "THE MAN" (the NFL) to show their solidarity.  :lol:

It's the comically acclaimed and world renowned "Ameri-Negro show"....watched and enjoyed by the world and broadcast in over 40 languages!  Next show TBA.  Grand Finale on Nov 8th...check local listings for times.

:lol:

In other news, black on black neighborhood crimes are up as well to fund the sales of the jersey.  News at 10:00

:lmao:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

Blacks are killing each other at an alarming rate yet it goes mostly untouched. Blacks call each other Nigger but it goes untouched. Black guy has a sit down on national TV and he's a hero to the same low life scum mentioned above. They even go out and buy his jersey to 'represent' :lol: 

Then you have the white guilt dipshits that stick up for the guy and his supporters :flush: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Jersey sales are soaring...why?  And what did he do wrong?  :snack:

'Merica :nuts:

:lol: 

Since we have agreed that apparel sales are proof positive of support and/or agreement:

Anti-Hillary merchandise outsells anti-Trump merchandise by a staggering 814.88 percent, according to the Louisville Business First. (Both the site and CafePress are based in Louisville, Kentucky.) Anti-Hillary gear also outsells pro-Trump products. Given that Trump supporters are chased, beaten, and intimidated for showing their support in public, the pro-Trump sentiment could be suppressed.

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2016/09/02/trump-or-clintonwhy-cafepress-sales-might-be-the.html

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Since we have agreed that apparel sales are proof positive of support and/or agreement:

Anti-Hillary merchandise outsells anti-Trump merchandise by a staggering 814.88 percent, according to the Louisville Business First. (Both the site and CafePress are based in Louisville, Kentucky.) Anti-Hillary gear also outsells pro-Trump products. Given that Trump supporters are chased, beaten, and intimidated for showing their support in public, the pro-Trump sentiment could be suppressed.

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2016/09/02/trump-or-clintonwhy-cafepress-sales-might-be-the.html

:bc: 

:lmao: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Snake said:

:lol::goodpost:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

See Barry is now backing this FUCK :nuts: 

Are you surprised? 

I only read the first and last page of this thread.  

The Dumbocunts on here showed what pieces of shit they really are. Fucking pathetic pussy pieces of shit

Speaking of pieces of shit. If Colin the cry baby , has been, ever plays again, I hope someone takes that niggers knees out and fucks him up real good so he never walks again. Same goes for anyone who does the same disrespectful BS as he does. Fuckin pussies 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What a weak wishy-washy response.

I can't believe he didn't issue an apology.

On a positive note, one way or another, that type of weak wishy washy shit we've been seeing for 2 terms will be coming to an end very soon.

While I disagree with him doing it the more I think about it the more I have to laugh at some of the complaints.   Having a fit over this is falling for the same political correctness that is poisoning our society.  If I am to support someone's right to fly a Confederate Flag then I should support his right to not stand during the national anthem.  I support his right to bring attention to something he thinks is wrong no differently than I would someone trying to bring black on black crime issue to more attention.  While his methods I think hurt what he is trying to accomplish I support the right to do so.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While I disagree with him doing it the more I think about it the more I have to laugh at some of the complaints.   Having a fit over this is falling for the same political correctness that is poisoning our society.  If I am to support someone's right to fly a Confederate Flag then I should support his right to not stand during the national anthem.  I support his right to bring attention to something he thinks is wrong no differently than I would someone trying to bring black on black crime issue to more attention.  While his methods I think hurt what he is trying to accomplish I support the right to do so.  

Agreed.  But not during his "corporate work schedule".  Sorry, none of the 1st ammendment rights afforded him by the fall under corporate law.  But the NFL cashed in on it.....smart bastards!  LOL

Edited by Zambroski

300 posts and I don't think one person has said he doesn't have the right, so I'm not sure why people keep making the argument it is his right.

It is also everyone else's right to point out the stupidity and hypocrisy of his actions. Thirty five blacks laid wounded in the streets of Detroit this weekend and not one was shot by a cop or a white person.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Liberals GO INSANE! FURIOUS After Kaepernick Gets Replaced By White QB…

http://endingthefed.com/liberals-go-insane-furious-after-kaepernick-gets-replaced-by-white-qb.html

And the NFL and the niners won't forget his sacrifice to help them become more profitable by selling out all those worthless #7 jerseys. What a classy guy!  Way to pay it forward Fuckindinkercap!

Edited by Zambroski