Check your account email address ×

#WalkAway

Have a good friend , she was the biggest Dem supporter ever. Snow rider level.  

She is now a full blown Trump supporters. Tired of the lies and media manipulation. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

She is now a full blown Trump supporters. Tired of the lies and media manipulation. 

speaking of blownlightbulbrider, he grab his ball and run away again and if so who ran him off, who do I owe the beer too:dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

speaking of blownlightbulbrider, he grab his ball and run away again and if so who ran him off, who do I owe the beer too:dunno:

news of kennedy retiring probably made him string himself up in his closet.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Obviously she wasn't because that's Tumps MO!  :lol:

Neal

It is a undeniable fact, the media hates Trump.. The media & Dems have went so over the top with their negativity, they have made people sympathetic to him. 

Honestly,  when you run in normal circles do you hear people ranting and raving about Russians, or the last election? 

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

It is a undeniable fact, the media hates Trump.. The media & Dems have went so over the top with their negativity, they have made people sympathetic to him. 

Honestly,  when you run in normal circles do you hear people ranting and raving about Russians, or the last election? 

no

17 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I fully expected to see in the comments below.

"I have deffended the Democrats position for years now on a web site I frequent and I am tired of always being on the wrong side of issues @Slinger"

:lol:

Perfect.  Who the fuck wants to admit association to the left’s mess right now?  I mean....yuck.

16 hours ago, Cold War said:

SR level?  You need better “good friends”.  :lmao:

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

It’s clear I’ve been fortunate enough to have “normal circles”.  I wonder what even being around some of these other circles must be like.  Twilight Zone shit filled with misery.  I look at the protestors and just imagine....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Perfect.  Who the fuck wants to admit association to the left’s mess right now?  I mean....yuck.

SR level?  You need better “good friends”.  :lmao:

It’s clear I’ve been fortunate enough to have “normal circles”.  I wonder what even being around some of these other circles must be like.  Twilight Zone shit filled with misery.  I look at the protestors and just imagine....

Her husband is a great guy,  doesn’t follow or talk politics at all,   

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Her husband is a great guy,  doesn’t follow or talk politics at all,   

My sister in law is still like that.  She was married to a general in the army for 20+ years who was 10 years older than her, and as you might imagine, was very conservative.  About 5 years ago, they got divorced, and she met some guy in Florida who's 12 years younger than her.  So he was like 35 at the time, first time I met him, honest to god he's wearing a fucking Che Guevara t shirt and was a full on triggered liberal.  35 years old, never married, no kids, beyond set in his ways.  You find the leftist talking points, he's spewing them.  I just smile an nod, and try and change the subject.  The sad part is now she's doing the same thing, and they're both in a fucking lather over Trump, and have been for the past year.  I really don't have alotta interest in going  back and forth with someone who'd mind is all made up, and certainly don't want to hear the same Trumps a mysogynist, racist, etc.. rabble either.  So we just keep it light and talk about their 2 Weinmariners.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My sister in law is still like that.  She was married to a general in the army for 20+ years who was 10 years older than her, and as you might imagine, was very conservative.  About 5 years ago, they got divorced, and she met some guy in Florida who's 12 years younger than her.  So he was like 35 at the time, first time I met him, honest to god he's wearing a fucking Che Guevara t shirt and was a full on triggered liberal.  35 years old, never married, no kids, beyond set in his ways.  You find the leftist talking points, he's spewing them.  I just smile an nod, and try and change the subject.  The sad part is now she's doing the same thing, and they're both in a fucking lather over Trump, and have been for the past year.  I really don't have alotta interest in going  back and forth with someone who'd mind is all made up, and certainly don't want to hear the same Trumps a mysogynist, racist, etc.. rabble either.  So we just keep it light and talk about their 2 Weinmariners.  :lol: 

Right,  when. People start with the “racist “ / “women hater”. No sense going any further.  I find most people are a lot more  flexible & polite face to face. You can usually find some common ground.  

:bc:

On 7/1/2018 at 9:02 AM, DriftBusta said:

i'm sure she feels the same

:snack:  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm sure she feels the same

:snack:  

I don’t impose my political opinions on anyone, but that doesn’t mean I will sit by idly while someone is talking down to, or trying to lecture me either.  :news:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2018 at 9:02 AM, DriftBusta said:

Nice dogs! 

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

always so serious

in a forum dotted with headcases,  people who advocate the overthrow of our government and unhinged liberals, myself included, I guess if you say so.  :lol: :bc: 

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t impose my political opinions on anyone, but that doesn’t mean I will sit by idly while someone is talking down to, or trying to lecture me either.  :news:  

BTW great video.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I project the right will probably pick up 5-6 seats in the house and 3-5 in the senate this fall.  Their margins are so comfortable right now you guys probably don’t even need to waste time heading out to the polls.  All you do is win, win, win no matter what!  #MAGA #TRUMPISMYNEWGOD