Check your account email address ×

Some People Are Just Cunts

Kids lucky he didn’t get shot.  Going onto someone’s property with weapons like that. NRA would have been defending them for standing their ground.  

The kids probably sprayed grass clippings on their MAGA sign. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

How can people get so worked up over absolutely nothing 

Liberals are wired differently....no doubt about that....the few liberal friends I have are always complaining about one thing or another.

I couldnt imagine being so unhappy all the time.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Liberals are wired differently....no doubt about that....the few liberal friends I have are always complaining about one thing or another.

Yeah liberals are very odd and weak people 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kids lucky he didn’t get shot.  Going onto someone’s property with weapons like that. NRA would have been defending them for standing their ground.  

The kids probably sprayed grass clippings on their MAGA sign. 

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

:news:

49 minutes ago, DAVE said:

With no backbone, call the cops rather than ask the kid to be careful or god forbid pay him to cut your grass as well.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With no backbone, call the cops rather than ask the kid to be careful or god forbid pay him to cut your grass as well.

Let’s discourage these people from actually doing something positive. Making a little money and keeping the neighborhood nice. We can’t have that here. SMH.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It happens all the time, park on a public street in front of someone's house with your rig, place a wheel or foot on their property, complete outrage,..always old people too..

It's fucking hot as fuck out!! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It happens all the time, park on a public street in front of someone's house with your rig, place a wheel or foot on their property, complete outrage,..always old people too..

I get calls to adjust a sprinkler head because when the wind blows it waters a ft of the neighbor lawn and they are complaining.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

No shit.

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

“Dumb and mad”.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

CDE16C4D-3467-45DE-A418-4C03B6D6149D.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I get calls to adjust a sprinkler head because when the wind blows it waters a ft of the neighbor lawn and they are complaining.

I mow this dentists house, her neighbor came out and asked me not to discharge grass onto her property,..so when the neighbors 4 Maple trees lost their leaves in the fall I busted out the ground blower and I made sure to return those leaves to her property... Left a 3' deep 150' long row for her to deal with. 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

I thought I was a negative cunt too many days, until Nov. 2016/Jan 2017.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Liberals are always in a perpetual state of agitation about something.

Well, I think it is sadness and self loathing.  It turns to agitation when others don't have the same sadness and self loathing.   Seriously.  It's a mental condition.  Luckily, they are coming up with another gender name for it!  Well, they were anyway...Trump ruins everything!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I think it is sadness and self loathing.  It turns to agitation when others don't have the same sadness and self loathing.   Seriously.  It's a mental condition.  Luckily, they are coming up with another gender name for it!  Well, they were anyway...Trump ruins everything!!!!!  :lol:

Knowing a couple people personally who have these traits, I agree.  Its being a contrarian, a kneejerk response to counter the point is being made, added to a personality that is always bitching about something...never just sitting back and chillaxing once in a while would really help.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Knowing a couple people personally who have these traits, I agree.  Its being a contrarian, a kneejerk response to counter the point is being made, added to a personality that is always bitching about something...never just sitting back and chillaxing once in a while would really help.

image.png