Check your account email address ×

Hollywood Libtards

Standing O , nothing edgy here.   I would say it serves two purposes. First and most importantly, keeps media from digging in your past & ignoring allegations against you. second, gets you plenty of positive press.    

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Standing O , nothing edgy here.   I would say it serves two purposes. First and most importantly, keeps media from digging in your past & ignoring allegations against you. second, gets you plenty of positive press.    

It also serves to remind the rest of us in flyover country, what coddled, elitist, delusional pieces of shit these people are.  I say they keep it up.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe you snowflakes can get a group buy on cry closets

They are going to need a lot of them. Just try to make them without lumber or aluminum, costs would be prohibitive 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No one is crying he can say whatever he wants. The hilarious part is the hypocrisy of the left. You clowns claim this type of speech is unacceptable. But I guess by your response it's only unacceptable if it comes from someone on the right. 

Oh please provide me some links to republicans saying fuck Obama on National TV 

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one is crying he can say whatever he wants. The hilarious part is the hypocrisy of the left. You clowns claim this type of speech is unacceptable. But I guess by your response it's only unacceptable if it comes from someone on the right. 

20FD50C9-3554-48B8-88B5-328DD3EA94A0.jpeg

44 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

so funny given how utterly ridiculous the idea of a "crying closet" is, yet its the effeminate leftists who invented them to coddle their hurt feelings.  boo hoo mutha fucka, own it  :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Why did Hillary lose again? 

they'll never figure it out.  Crying?!  I think its fuckin hilarious

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

exactly.  not so sure whats so hard to understand.  keep truth alive.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It also serves to remind the rest of us in flyover country, what coddled, elitist, delusional pieces of shit these people are.  I say they keep it up.

Yes sir.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Please, please Hollywood keep it up.  It nothing but hurts the dems.  

People who like this talk from celebs already vote nothing but dem.   Then there are reasonable dems and independents that this kind of stuff makes them stay away from the ballot booth or vote gop.   

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again his words didn't hurt me. They just expose the left for the frauds they are

I think it just exposes Trumpers to be the hypocritical snowflake crybabies that they are.

Didn’t a Republican call Obama a “tar baby?”  Was Obama every treated with respect by the Republicans, or Trump for that matter?

How about all the horrific shit Hillary had to endure?  

:dunno:

44 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Imagine for a second this was Clint Eastwood during a Hillary presidency.  the media would be questioning his mental stability and if he would ever work in Hollywood again.

Clint can still remember his lines . Robert had all he could do to remember fuck Trump.  he quit making movies because he got the mainecat brain disorder 

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I think it just exposes Trumpers to be the hypocritical snowflake crybabies that they are.

Didn’t a Republican call Obama a “tar baby?”  Was Obama every treated with respect by the Republicans, or Trump for that matter?

Wait?!  :lol:  Are you actually trying to draw equivalence to how Obama or Clinton were treated compared to Trump?!  The media and Hollywood treated Obama like a fucking deity.  Holy fuck you just did.  :lol: 

43 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No one is crying. Ya saying people are crying over and over again doesn't make it true.

What horrific shit has Hillary endured??? What republican called Obama a Tar baby??

Edited by jtssrx