Check your account email address ×

Word is Correspondents dinner was a shit show

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched it Vince, in its entirety.  Think what you want. :bc:  Tasteless, not funny and more votes for Republicans.

Somebody told you there was an insult made about her eye. I’m guessing faux news, and you believed it

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

CNN's Jeff Zeleny: Jokes At WHCD Were "One-Sided," Attacks On Sarah Sanders "Not Funny" And "Cringeworthy"

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Talks about a tough guy....fat little Dago gets all excited because Sarah Sanders got roughed up a little...pathetic.

Poor fat college educated wooden shoe who paints houses, comes up with his go to no imagination I got nothing to say post :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...Vince can't admit that last night wasn't funny...easier for him to just say Republicans  are sensitive. 

It really is more of  a problem for the inside the beltway press than for republicans.  It is supposed to be a night of levity to break the tensions that flare up between the WH and the press and last night was none of that. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

CNN's Jeff Zeleny: Jokes At WHCD Were "One-Sided," Attacks On Sarah Sanders "Not Funny" And "Cringeworthy"

Yes many snowflake libruls found that it was cringe worthy, how about that :lol: 

We now have a partisan consensus, I say it lasts until Trump goes off the rails on either Twitter or Fox & friends.  

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Poor fat college educated wooden shoe who paints houses, comes up with his go to no imagination I got nothing to say post :lol: 

There is nothing to say to you Vince other than you're a massive cunt....the jokes were not funny and Sarah Sanders isn't Trump.  What exactly have said that is so cutting edge and pithy...oh yeah....nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes many snowflake libruls found that it was cringe worthy, how about that :lol: 

We now have a partisan consensus, I say it lasts until Trump goes off the rails on either Twitter or Fox & friends.  

Snowflake Libruls....just brilliant you little wop fuck.

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Somebody told you there was an insult made about her eye. I’m guessing faux news, and you believed it

Did I stutter you stupid insufferable bastard?  No.  Go back and read exactly what I said.  Then don't even look in my general direction, you obnoxious mental defect.

wow I made it to just after the trump is so rich stuff and could not waste any more time on it . only thing remotely funny and not even break a smile funny was the yarn on my hat joke . pretty sad that was the best they could come up with . and this was scripted and rehearsed many times in fr of people . fucking pathetic    

there is no way even the snorider circle jerk can find any of that funny . is there? really did any of you even crack a smile ? 

there is usually at least a few funny jokes that every on can laugh at. just fucking sad 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched it Vince, in its entirety.  Think what you want. :bc:  Tasteless, not funny and more votes for Republicans.

Cry me a river bitch.....how many Michelle Obama insults have been hurled on here?  Hillary Clinton insults?  Chelsea Clinton?  Obama’s daughters?  How many didkhead.....how many....:snack:  You fucking Dumpers are all about rolling back political correctness until it’s your Posse in the crosshairs.  Thins skinned pussies....every fucking one of you :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is nothing to say to you Vince other than you're a massive cunt....the jokes were not funny and Sarah Sanders isn't Trump.  What exactly have said that is so cutting edge and pithy...oh yeah....nothing. 

Really?  :lol: 

Gentlemen we are in the era of  "There Was Blood Coming Out Of Her Eyes, Blood Coming Out Of Her Whatever"  it's the times and it is cringe worthy, the discourse has much room for improvement.

Just watch this and think about cringe worthy, when does it end?

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gentlemen we are in the era of  "There Was Blood Coming Out Of Her Eyes, Blood Coming Out Of Her Whatever"  it's the times and it is cringe worthy, the discourse has much room for improvement.

Just watch this and think about cringe worthy, when does it end?

That's so fucking awesome !! :lol:  :lol:   

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cry me a river bitch.....how many Michelle Obama insults have been hurled on here?  Hillary Clinton insults?  Chelsea Clinton?  Obama’s daughters?  How many didkhead.....how many....:snack:  You fucking Dumpers are all about rolling back political correctness until it’s your Posse in the crosshairs.  Thins skinned pussies....every fucking one of you :thumbsup:

no really don't give a fuck what any one says . my issue is it is so fucking far from funny or even lightly amusing.  he'll a pic of you makes me at least chukel 

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Ronnie...

that was at least chukel worthy .

in a way I sort of wish he would have showed and let it all fly 

he is pretty quick and can be funny from what i can remember on the old Stern interviews 

Edited by Ez ryder

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Did I stutter you stupid insufferable bastard?  No.  Go back and read exactly what I said.  Then don't even look in my general direction, you obnoxious mental defect.

Snowflake triggered!!!!!111 :lol: