Check your account email address ×

Word is Correspondents dinner was a shit show

45 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There is a annual st Patrick's day breakfast in Boston that has been going for on forever where politicians roast each other in full view of the press and public. I am not saying some low blows have not been taken in the past but for the most part a certain level of decorum is expected from both sides in a unwritten rule book that seems to be known to all who are involved...this is what is missing from the White House correspondence dinner. The unwritten rules are not to protect the individual but the institution. Washington's press elites have proven to be out of touch with the rest of the country and this latest show just puts a face on it.

Nothing is sacred at that event. When Whiteys brother Billy was the MC he would get raked over his brother.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Clearly you missed the point. 

No I got the point fine....my point is that you, Vince, that std fucktard and the other pussy that ran away from here are all cunts. Pretty simple.:thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I got the point fine....my point is that you, Vince, that std fucktard and the other pussy that ran away from here are all cunts. Pretty simple.:thumbsup:

:lmao: Poor Jimmy...lashing out again...

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing is sacred at that event. When Whiteys brother Billy was the MC he would get raked over his brother.

AS he should have. Where else but Boston ( well maybe Chicago ) does the senate president have a brother that runs the irish mob. And is a rat too.

53 minutes ago, jammin said:

So the Southwest engine comment... "tried to be a joke" was cool with you? 

I didn’t watch it. Seems like a colossal waste of time. I did watch Sicario. Sick fucking movie. Can’t wait for part two. 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah cuz making fun of Sarah Sanders lazy eye is cutting edge.  I watched a few minutes this morning.  It was cringingly bad.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Link? But that would be awesome if it happened to that lying, google eyed, fake religion, cunt. Trumpsters getting a taste of their own meds. 

Wolfie? Surely you weren’t gut hooked again?

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The right wing has certainly become super sensitive. I don’t know, maybe they’ve always been this way. 

Our President never shows any sensitivity towards others, in fact he is only sensitive when cries about being treated unfairly......

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

There is a annual st Patrick's day breakfast in Boston that has been going for on forever where politicians roast each other in full view of the press and public. I am not saying some low blows have not been taken in the past but for the most part a certain level of decorum is expected from both sides in a unwritten rule book that seems to be known to all who are involved...this is what is missing from the White House correspondence dinner. The unwritten rules are not to protect the individual but the institution. Washington's press elites have proven to be out of touch with the rest of the country and this latest show just puts a face on it.

You need to send Trump an e-mail and get him up on the unwritten rule book of public decorum.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our President never shows any sensitivity towards others, in fact he is only sensitive when cries about being treated unfairly......

You need to send Trump an e-mail and get him up on the unwritten rule book of public decorum.

And the cunts here are appalled about a little eye joke. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He must have taken advice from ole billy Jeff. The words you use sound like past experiences

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And the cunts here are appalled about a little eye joke. :lol: 

Which didn’t even happen. How do you think these goons would be acting if Sarah was a dem? Wonder if smails would still be having his fantasy, where she’s admiring his 3” wonder with one eye, while watching faux news with the other?

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah cuz making fun of Sarah Sanders lazy eye is cutting edge.  I watched a few minutes this morning.  It was cringingly bad.

Our President is cringingly bad on a regular basis, lead by example :bc: 

BTW Wolf didn't make fun of Sanders lazy eye, what she said: "She burns facts and then uses that ash to create that perfect smokey eye".

She made the remark around the 30 second mark, no fake news!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Which didn’t even happen. How do you think these goons would be acting if Sarah was a dem? Wonder if smails would still be having his fantasy, where she’s admiring his 3” wonder with one eye, while watching faux news with the other?

You mean there wasn’t an eye joke? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow that's quite  a little scenario you cooked up there.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Our President is cringingly bad on a regular basis, lead by example :bc: 

BTW Wolf didn't make fun of Sanders lazy eye, what she said: "She burns facts and then uses that ash to create that perfect smokey eye".

She made the remark around the 30 second mark, no fake news!

I watched it Vince, in its entirety.  Think what you want. :bc:  Tasteless, not funny and more votes for Republicans.

10 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

He must have taken advice from ole billy Jeff. The words you use sound like past experiences

Clinton is so..............1994

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is Sarah Sanders the President or named Trump? 

The tough guy should have been there to take the hits.

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dubya like them...

Thats not saying much.   It was much more under control then. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I watched it Vince, in its entirety.  Think what you want. :bc:  Tasteless, not funny and more votes for Republicans.

Vince knows that but he is more interested in playing the twat.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Clinton is so..............1994

The tough guy should have been there to take the hits.

Talks about a tough guy....fat little Dago gets all excited because Sarah Sanders got roughed up a little...pathetic.