Check your account email address ×

Word is Correspondents dinner was a shit show

8 hours ago, Snake said:

What a gift to Trump and the republicans.

They just keep coming!  It's almost as if they are rigging the next election...against themselves!  I guess they are chosing to stick at what they are good at!  Hooray!!  Morons.

16 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yep.  Just reading about the WHCA deciding to back away slowly from this shit.  Too late....you've been dancing in those shit piles for too long.  We all know you aren't really sorry at all and just because somebody woke up yesterday morning and found an old, tattered copy of the jouranalists oath and decided...WOW.. what a novel idea! ......doesn't mean we are all back on board.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh....cuz the White House Correspondence Association is EXACTLY like overzealous political fans!  

AnlarRider.  "Liberaltarian!!!!!"  :lol:

TranZam! Snowflake triggered!!!!111 :lol:

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

TranZam! Snowflake triggered!!!!111 :lol:

Cuz that's what you think.  I'm starting to see why there is a loving relationship developing between you and Snowpussy.  Some good common ground in which to build a beautiful relationship.  :lol:

Image result for ugly couple

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our President is cringingly bad on a regular basis, lead by example :bc: 

BTW Wolf didn't make fun of Sanders lazy eye, what she said: "She burns facts and then uses that ash to create that perfect smokey eye".

She made the remark around the 30 second mark, no fake news!

"Brutal"??? :lol: 

Thanks for clarifying the whole Smokey eye bit too. Just further proves how lame most of her skit was 

Look at the site libs coming to the rescue of their esteemed colleagues and partners in the WH press corps.

:lol:

I haven't flipped on any of their propaganda sites yet but I'm sure the defensive posturing is in full-retard mode.  Probably using their go-to shifting hypocrisy narratives to jusitfy themselves..again.  :lol:

Christ even Mika and Joe thought it was bad and in poor taste.  Read around your news sources and plenty of prominent liberals agreed.  Like someone else pointed out, it just underscores how isolated and liberal the mainstream press really is.  As such, she helped buy more Republican votes.  Winning. :lol: 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

FB_IMG_1525087661047.thumb.jpg.3eb9d2a3d8df511c8b0d4e3be617ad72.jpg

FB_IMG_1525087090605.jpg

She had every right to perform the routine she did and people have the right to think it wasn't the time or place to go that far (mostly against Sanders) or made it obviously biased by not roasting the libs.  I have no problem roasting the POTUS.  

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ even Mika and Joe thought it was bad and in poor taste.  Read around your news sources and plenty of prominent liberals agreed.  Like someone else pointed out, it just underscores how isolated and liberal the mainstream press really is.  As such, she helped buy more Republican votes.  Winning. :lol: 

When I saw  that Mika ripped the performance It confirmed my initial thoughts.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Did I stutter you stupid insufferable bastard?  No.  Go back and read exactly what I said.  Then don't even look in my general direction, you obnoxious mental defect.

:lol: I read what you said. you either watched the show live and cannot comprehend shit, or you watched it after it was pointed out to you that no insults about her looks were cast. either way, you're a dumb fuck. :bc:

9 hours ago, Snake said:

What a gift to Trump and the republicans.

:lol: paleez. the only ones getting any juice over this are his fake outraged base.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

because they're a couple of fucking hacks, instructed which way to lean. one minute they're critical of the president, the next they're buttering him up at mar-a-lago or during commercials. fuck those two twats.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

because they're a couple of fucking hacks, instructed which way to lean. one minute they're critical of the president, the next they're buttering him up at mar-a-lago or during commercials. fuck those two twats.

:lol:

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fuck speaking of hacks.....you’re fucked in the head.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Look at the Trump idiots holding a comedian to a higher standard than the president.

How friggin sick is that?

Who is doing that...had this lame supposed “comedian” gone after Trump no big deal IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She had every right to perform the routine she did and people have the right to think it wasn't the time or place to go that far (mostly against Sanders) or made it obviously biased by not roasting the libs.  I have no problem roasting the POTUS.  

Yep/ When you bring the narrative into the gutter you have to expect someone will follow you there. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yep/ When you bring the narrative into the gutter you have to expect someone will follow you there. 

Lets be clear when it comes to Trump and the MSM I hardly think Trump was the only one throwing stones early on.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Lets be clear when it comes to Trump and the MSM I hardly think Trump was the only one throwing stones early on.  

You know what they say when you point fingers... 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is doing that...had this lame supposed “comedian” gone after Trump no big deal IMO.

I guess we're not allowed to have an opinion.  Its just another news item, tomorrow will be something new.  A couple things stood out that were in just bad taste, the Southwest Airline joke, bad.  The Sanders eye reference bad.  Seems like the libs are full on triggered in their defense of all it i.  meh.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

How clever...SMH.

The best part is that Sarah Sanders came out of this looking like a classy composed woman and this hack comedian will go back to being even more irrelevant than she was....win/win.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess we're not allowed to have an opinion.  Its just another news item, tomorrow will be something new.  A couple things stood out that were in just bad taste, the Southwest Airline joke, bad.  The Sanders eye reference bad.  Seems like the libs are full on triggered in their defense of all it i.  meh.

wtf are you babbling about?

triggered? LMFAO. we're laughing at your hypocrisy, double standards, and idiocy. again and again and again

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

"Brutal"??? :lol: 

Thanks for clarifying the whole Smokey eye bit too. Just further proves how lame most of her skit was 

It wasnt really very funny. But a roast is a roast. If youre going to be butthurt then you really shouldnt be in the public eye. 

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about?

triggered? LMFAO. we're laughing at your hypocrisy, double standards, and idiocy. again and again and again

64% of Republicans polled recently, feel that the press is”an enemy of the American people”.   Republicans control the executive branches both houses of Congress.   Let that sink in. :lol: