Check your account email address ×

Mueller raids Cohen’s office

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yo Prolapski.....after you rein-vert your prolapsed asshole........you’re welcome to try anytime....:snack:

:lol: 

Oh, well then....glad you are giving me permission.  :lol: What a fucking tool......kit.  I hear things went poorly for you, as usual, while I was gone.  :lmao: Like normal then.  

Loser, coward, liar, welcher, hypocrite.

SR Trumpster.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

Oh, well then....glad you are giving me permission.  :lol: What a fucking tool......kit.  I hear things went poorly for you, as usual, while I was gone.  :lmao: Like normal then.  

SR Trumpster.jpg

ahahahahhhhhaaaa!!!!11111  Maxedy max on Pumpity Dumps head.

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You've spent almost two years claiming Trump colluded with the Russians. There is no collusion and you and everyone know's it. So now they are trying to go after Trump for something else. The entire thing is a joke. Unlike the Special consol that went after Clinton for White Water, There was no Russian collusion. There was or is no crime it was invented. It's a sad day in this country when people are cheering for this just because you don't agree with someone's politics. 

And you know all this how?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He doesn’t.  He fills his head with shit from random alt right twitter feeds.  He’s more lost than Wolfie and that’s saying something. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

Prolapski along with his sore asshole is triggered :lmao::lol:    Dude......nobody gives a fuck about your opinion on here :snack:  What’s  great about your ignorance and stupidity is you really think you’re special.........yeah you are.....especially fucking stupid and don’t forget......I’m the puppeteer and you’re the puppet.:thumbsup:   

621579BE-5FF1-4EA7-9F2A-D74FA08DA499.gif

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Prolapski along with his sore asshole is triggered :lmao::lol:    Dude......nobody gives a fuck about your opinion on here :snack:  What’s  great about your ignorance and stupidity is you really think you’re special.........yeah you are.....especially fucking stupid and don’t forget......I’m the puppeteer and you’re the puppet.:thumbsup:   

Poor Tool Kit and his weak projections. :lol:

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If there was Collusion they would have charged someone with collusion by now. This is no different than the Starr investigation. 

11 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

He doesn’t.  He fills his head with shit from random alt right twitter feeds.  He’s more lost than Wolfie and that’s saying something. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

If there was Collusion they would have charged someone with collusion by now. This is no different than the Starr investigation. 

you are a complete idiot, dude. complete. collusion, by itself, wouldn't do jack shit to trump. the repukes in congress could care less and trump would stay in office. Mueller is finding out why the collusion, because that is where the real story, and potential for serious charges, lie. if all he was after was a simple and lame "collusion" charge, he'd have stopped long ago, right after he discovered the trump tower meeting.

17 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

SR Trumpster.jpg

:lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you are a complete idiot, dude. complete. collusion, by itself, wouldn't do jack shit to trump. the repukes in congress could care less and trump would stay in office. Mueller is finding out why the collusion, because that is where the real story, and potential for serious charges, lie. if all he was after was a simple and lame "collusion" charge, he'd have stopped long ago, right after he discovered the trump tower meeting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Are you serious? It’s way fuckin different than the star investigation.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

LMAO he was hired to find collusion. There is no collusion. You assclowns have been saying Collusion Collusion Collusion for almost two years now. Instead of saying Hillary was a shitty candidate. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

LMAO he was hired to find collusion. There is no collusion. You assclowns have been saying Collusion Collusion Collusion for almost two years now. Instead of saying Hillary was a shitty candidate. 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

ED54CD3C-C8F8-43E4-8AD1-4F6FA9F5B9C1.png

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I'm not one bit surprised you're too fucking stupid to not realize all this... :lmao:

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

and anything related to collusion ya dumb fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it's fucking amazing how so many of you can see so much shit that isn't there, but can't see one thing that is as clear as day right in front of your eyes.

It’s what stupid people do.....:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Delusional Coach Toolkit Slope always good for a laugh.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And if zero collusion is found??? They are looking elsewhere for dirt these days. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's fucking amazing how so many of you can see so much shit that isn't there, but can't see one thing that is as clear as day right in front of your eyes.

Depends on your vantage point.....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It’s what stupid people do.....:thumbsup:

As you should know

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Delusional Coach Toolkit Slope always good for a laugh.

And if zero collusion is found??? They are looking elsewhere for dirt these days. 

it already has been found so there is no chance of that happening.

Mueller's evidence could be taken to a jury right now and I'm very confident don jr's memos alone, would be enough evidence to get a "collusion" charge.