Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't lump poo in with cat and it's purple procrossdresser :flush: 

New sales are similar.  Resale prices are similar.  Race teams differ considerably tho.....  :lol:

This is just gross....thank god they have all black options.  That was smart.

Image result for arctic cat 2019

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

I hear doos 850 is mediocre anyway. Really just an 800 class sled at best 

The doo 850 is spot on and runs like a sewing machine, its a great engine for sure. Also best economy of the 3 manus. And until this new poo 850 most powerful 850! :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

New sales are similar.  Resale prices are similar.  Race teams differ considerably tho.....  :lol:

Yeah they hired some black gay designer to come up with that purple. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Man I am super tempted to pull the trigger on a snowcheck for that indy xc. Its just too damn sexy... 

What balls you have. :lol: First year poo motor? I might wait a year or 2. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

789697F9-0E42-4593-AA86-5DE3A42116BC.thumb.jpeg.e19c4216873c02c6d3b0d1d18d02457a.jpeg

Pure sexiness. Could you imagine the butthurt. Looks better than Cat, faster than Cat, handles better than Cat, don’t have to fuck your cousin or smoke meth like Cat. It’s the whole package. 

What if the cousin is good looking?

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What balls you have. :lol: First year poo motor? I might wait a year or 2. 

4 year warranty. Poo is putting their money where their mouth is! Time for a common sense reset. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

4 year warranty. Poo is putting their money where their mouth is! Time for a common sense reset. :lol: 

Go for it....that is the one to get...if I wasn’t such a broke ass snacks eating painter I would be getting one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That fucking seat is gross no matter what color it is.  I will never get used to the tail sticking way back there. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That fucking seat is gross no matter what color it is.  I will never get used to the tail sticking way back there. 

Yeah...took me a bit to get used to it too.  Look at my first cat without the tunnel bag.  Oooof.  Just looked wierd at first.

Image result for 2013 rr

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...took me a bit to get used to it too.  Look at my first cat without the tunnel bag.  Oooof.  Just looked wierd at first.

Image result for 2013 rr

At first?  It still and will always look stupid. Its like Cat riders never step over and put both feet on one runningboard. Why the fuck do you need all that tail?  You cant sit on it. At least they smartened up on their mountain sleds. 

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At first?  It still and will always look stupid. Its like Cat riders never step over and put both feet on one runningboard. Why the fuck do you need all that tail?  You cant sit on it. At least they smartened up on their mountain sleds. 

Oh, I don't think it's that bad.  It flows well with the design.  Why would somebody have both feet on their running board on a trail sled?  I can count maybe a half dozen times where I needed to do that in a ditch or whatever  and never did the seat get in the way.   Jeez.  I find it a bit bizarre that a Poo guy is so horrified with the rear appearance of another brand.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

It's just the tribute to Prince purple, where'd they get the Graphics ? Toys Are Us ?

Alpha Cat.jpg

Actually, I think that looks sharp.  I'd take that stupid lighting bold off of the hood though.

And really?  A Doo guy having a fit about colors?  NO.  :lol:

Actually, I think that looks sharp.  I'd take that stupid lighting bold off of the hood though.

And really?  A Doo guy having a fit about colors?  NO.  :lol:

At least Doo guys are capable of being critical about it. Could painted those cats steamy turd brown and cat guys would love it. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

At least Doo guys are capable of being critical about it. Could painted those cats steamy turd brown and cat guys would love it. :lol:

Vince for sure would love it.  No question asked.  

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

How you figure, sportsfan?  Plenty of Cat guys are complaining about many of the colors.  But the purple accents on black don't look bad at all.

You're hatred for Cat really transfered nice when you bought that Poo.  Just be happy being "little brother".  :lol:#2...that's you!  

How you figure, sportsfan?  Plenty of Cat guys are complaining about many of the colors.  But the purple accents on black don't look bad at all.

You're hatred for Cat really transfered nice when you bought that Poo.  Just be happy being "little brother".  :lol:#2...that's you!  

I dont hate cat, i just think they are pathetic. And that purple is the gayest color to come on a sled since Polaris had pink and shit on the old indys. When Doo came out with that Ronald McDonald XRS doo fans went nuts about it. Then doo quickly announced the all black and they simmered down. 

Cat guys, "No... that purple doesnt look gay. Put some black on there and its not bad..." :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont hate cat, i just think they are pathetic. And that purple is the gayest color to come on a sled since Polaris had pink and shit on the old indys. When Doo came out with that Ronald McDonald XRS doo fans went nuts about it. Then doo quickly announced the all black and they simmered down. 

Cat guys, "No... that purple doesnt look gay. Put some black on there and its not bad..." :lol: 

:lol:

Remember...be proud of the #2 spot....and get used to it.  Well, maybe #3 too.

I own a cat and no denying their release this year was poor and holding onto a 8 year old chassis will cost them while doo and poo continue to innovate and drop massive offerings.