Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, imagine if we actually recorded how many days per each winter we actually used these toys.

I cann,t believe the manufacturers get away with this crap. Where in hell is consumer protection when you need it ?

Until they actually come out with an hours of use, or  10K actual mileage warranty, I will never buy a new sled. 

So it is a mileage based warranty then?  2yrs/2000 miles typo thing?

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So it is a mileage based warranty then?  2yrs/2000 miles typo thing?

No polaris is 4 years no cap.  They got shit on for that about 6-7 years ago.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.....most the Anys riders around here look to be 3-bills strong with 3XL Klim gear.  I think they are all from the Chicago area cuz they have guns holstered on the side panel.  :lol:

Wrong. FIBs ride clapped out Cats. It’s a fact. Science even. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No reverse, slower, hard to work on, expensive go fix.  RevKevs (the original RevKev) failed in Maine a couple years ago.  What a shit show getting it off Coburn Mtn, (2nd highest peak in Maine) with a locked track.

No reverse? Really?

Like anything else if you maintain them they are fine.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wrong. FIBs ride clapped out Cats. It’s a fact. Science even. 

Oh..then it's settled then.  :lmao:

Actually, we don't have Chicago riders up here.  We keep them in WI and the UP.  Cuz...fuck all that shit.  Retaaaads.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

It was a POS like the polaris rear skid!

Nice try. And a fail.

Why did they move back to a chaincase if dd was the cats ass? Stupid hermaphrodite! 

Built a 144 assault with all options $16961. Fuck that! 

STFU you fat pile of Canadian shit.....post up that picture of yourself in the recliner with your  yappy little dog....nothing but gut and filth. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU you fat pile of Canadian shit.....post up that picture of yourself in the recliner with your  yappy little dog....nothing but gut and filth. :lol:

You think that was me? 

Stupid cock smoker! I never put pics of me or family on here.

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, now this looks nice!  I cropped the fly screen a bit.  Put some good skis and shocks on it and it may work nicely!

600-indy-xc-129-sc-pr.jpg

The axys chassis is the bomb diggety. You know if I jumped from 25 years on skidoo to a poo it has to be good. :bc:

Now they are putting the boots to skidoo with an rmotion equivalent suspension and a more powerful engine? Pffft, lights out Trudeau!

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The axys chassis is the bomb diggety. You know if I jumped from 25 years on skidoo to a poo it has to be good. :bc:

Now they are putting the boots to skidoo with an rmotion equivalent suspension and a more powerful engine? Pffft, lights out Trudeau!

I hear doos 850 is mediocre anyway. Really just an 800 class sled at best 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah, we all have our thing though.  I went from putting 5000 miles on a dialed in, clutched XRS to an RR and within 2 rides I was buying Cat posters.  :lol:

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I hear doos 850 is mediocre anyway. Really just an 800 class sled at best 

:lol:

:stirthepot:

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Don't lie sodomite your new ride is a homo named Bruce :gfight: Faggot 

Hmm is this another one of your fantasies that involve me?  I'm flattered I really am but I'm not gay or bi so if you could find someone else I'd appreciate that. :bc: 

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

AC got caught off guard I think.

Oh, I don't think so.  Their straightliner is a Turbo.  At a certain point, all you are doing is cutting into your own market share.  

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they have been caught off guard since the rev made the firecat obsolete in it's first year.  

Everyone was caught off guard by that with the exception of Yamaha who just decided to commit a long suicide. 

Remember when everyone laughed at the rider forward design?  Blair laughed too.

Image result for blair morgan finish line

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I don't think so.  They're straightliner is a Turbo.  At a certain point, all you are doing is cutting into your own market share.  

Everyone was caught off guard by that with the exception of Yamaha who just decided to commit a long suicide. 

Remember when everyone laughed at the rider forward design?  Blair laughed too.

Image result for blair morgan finish line

polaris advertising the superiority of the XCSP in 03 and 04 was priceless-  claiming who wants a rider forward sled only to double down their idiocy with the fusion 900 but somehow they have returned from the dead. TBH i think doo got a bit complacent and let Poo catch up to them,  i'd be perfectly happy on an SBA

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

polaris advertising the superiority of the XCSP in 03 and 04 was priceless-  claiming who wants a rider forward sled only to double down their idiocy with the fusion 900 but somehow they have returned from the dead. TBH i think doo got a bit complacent and let Poo catch up to them,  i'd be perfectly happy on an SBA

It was all priceless.  Rider forward was labeled a gimmick and a "fail".  :lol:

Polaris isn't close to Doo yet.  Maybe in "brochure racing" but Doo still has the best performing, most reliable sled out of the box.  Neither Cat or Poo is remotely close to Doo.  Resale numbers speak for themselves.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was all priceless.  Rider forward was labeled a gimmick and a "fail".  :lol:

Polaris isn't close to Doo yet.  Maybe in "brochure racing" but Doo still has the best performing, most reliable sled out of the box.  Neither Cat or Poo is remotely close to Doo.  Resale numbers speak for themselves.

Don't lump poo in with cat and it's purple procrossdresser :flush: 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Same with trailing arms vs a arms. Polaris hangs on. That weird rear suspension will be dumped. Give it a few years.