Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Over priced, depreciating, mostly plastic junk that need all sorts of stupid adders and adjustments to ride from a lake to a bar.  All of them suck- every on except for the 04 firecat. 

Good night.

1996 Mack Z ftw

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn I keep looking at that XC 129 850....fucker is badass.

I built a couple today, tempting. I like the new Doos as well.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doos said:

I built a couple today, tempting. I like the new Doos as well.

The Axys chassis is hands down better than the G4.....no comparison really 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Xc is nice. Just not long enough to get into camp.

With the 1.5 and only weighing 460lbs it should do alright offtrail.....certainly better than the 137 in the rush skid variants. My SB Pro-S couldnt get out of its own way offtrail 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

With the 1.5 and only weighing 460lbs it should do alright offtrail.....certainly better than the 137 in the rush skid variants. My SB Pro-S couldnt get out of its own way offtrail 

Aren’t the doos pretty heavy now?

26 minutes ago, jammin said:

Over priced, depreciating, mostly plastic junk that need all sorts of stupid adders and adjustments to ride from a lake to a bar.  All of them suck- every on except for the 04 firecat. 

Good night.

Did  you give that fatherly advice to YS before he took the plunge? :lmao:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Axys chassis is hands down better than the G4.....no comparison really 

I need to ride one, rode one of the early Rushs years ago and did not care for it.   I know they’re better now by a long shot.

I was really impressed by the G4, and the 850 is really impressive. Apart from fuel and oil consumption.

Just now, Doos said:

I need to ride one, rode one of the early Rushs years ago and did not care for it.   I know they’re better now by a long shot.

I was really impressed by the G4, and the 850 is really impressive. Apart from fuel and oil consumption.

I found the 850 Etec very impressive as well....the G4 is unremarkable .....not bad at all and if you like the last 10 years of Doo you will like the G4. The new Axys chassis sleds are game changers though. I also have ridden old rush sleds and was unimpressed. The axys is nothing like them. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I found the 850 Etec very impressive as well....the G4 is unremarkable .....not bad at all and if you like the last 10 years of Doo you will like the G4. The new Axys chassis sleds are game changers though. I also have ridden old rush sleds and was unimpressed. The axys is nothing like them. 

I’ve been out of the game for a while but spent some time on a couple of XS chassis’s, one with the 800 and one with the 1200. Hopping on the G4 was night and day better, did everything really well. 

I like the way the new Polaris looks so if I get back in I’ll give it a serious look.

Edited by Doos

8 minutes ago, Doos said:

I’ve been out of the game for a while but spent some time on a couple of XS chassis’s, one with the 800 and one with the 1200. Hopping on the G4 was night and day better, did everything really well. 

I like the way the new Polaris looks so if I get back in I’ll give it a serious look.

What did you think the G4 did better? I'm curious ......I found it to be similar ergonomically and while it felt very refined it didnt handle overly well. Ski lift is an issue and it pushed although I am sure that was setup. I have spent considerable time riding with one and he is fighting ski lift often 

Just now, f7ben said:

What did you think the G4 did better? I'm curious ......I found it to be similar ergonomically and while it felt very refined it didnt handle overly well. Ski lift is an issue and it pushed although I am sure that was setup. I have spent considerable time riding with one and he is fighting ski lift often 

I thought they were quite different ergonomically, you’re a bit closer to the side panels on the G4 and the foot wells seemed to suit me better. I liked the smaller seat as well, allowed me to move around a little easier. I might be nuts but it seemed like there is more room for your feet as well. I rode it pretty hard on some twisty trails and the handling is what impressed me most, very flat and predictable. It didn’t do anything I did not like.

The clutching is as good as I’ve found on a stock sled. What really surprised me is that I hated the 1200, could not wait to get off of it. It was like work in the rough stuff.

2 minutes ago, Doos said:

I thought they were quite different ergonomically, you’re a bit closer to the side panels on the G4 and the foot wells seemed to suit me better. I liked the smaller seat as well, allowed me to move around a little easier. I might be nuts but it seemed like there is more room for your feet as well. I rode it pretty hard on some twisty trails and the handling is what impressed me most, very flat and predictable. It didn’t do anything I did not like.

The clutching is as good as I’ve found on a stock sled. What really surprised me is that I hated the 1200, could not wait to get off of it. It was like work in the rough stuff.

I did notice the foot room....I found that it put my body in nearly exactly the same position as the XP/XS which is not a bad thing. Sitting the bars were in the same spot as the XS with my arms extended the same or so it seemed. Felt like putting on an old glove for the most part. I was riding a Gade XRS so that may be why I experienced some ski lift. XRS is for faggots 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Maybe.  I have to pull a sled, wife, etc.

Have to give up fun for more practical unfortunately. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Yes have the gal with me too and it shows things down and less miles. But if she likes to go I can't deny her that cause I want to ride miles. :bc: 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

2up and pulling a sled through some snow is 144 minimum territory 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yes have the hubby with me too and it shows things down and less miles. But if she likes to go I can't deny her that cause I want to ride miles. :bc: 

fixed......FAGGOT !!!11111

• Haha 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yes have the gal with me too and it shows things down and less miles. But if she likes to go I can't deny her that cause I want to ride miles. :bc: 

Exactly. Pricing 2019 expedition sport 900 g4. Kind of a do everything sled. Touring, utility, 2 up, off trail.

Old man sled! Lol

Just now, awful knawful said:

Exactly. Pricing 2019 expedition sport 900 g4. Kind of a do everything sled. Touring, utility, 2 up, off trail.

Old man sled! Lol

I actually really like the 900 turbo. Buddy has a 900 blizzard and for a 88hp sled it has some bottom end snot.  But the biggest reason to love it is Ben hates it :lol: 

• Haha 1