Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

Just now, f7ben said:

what was he right about? He challenged me when I stated that all the SDI systems were essentially the same and he was wrong. Ooopppps ...k 

No, I didn't "challenge you".  You came in and fucked up the debate then were wrong then started back peddling and saying "all fuel delivery is basically the same".  Well...hard to argue with that!  

Moop.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No, I didn't "challenge you".  You came in and fucked up the debate then were wrong then started back peddling and saying "all fuel delivery is basically the same".  Well...hard to argue with that!  

Moop.

Backpeddaling is what he's best at!

Well that and ranting!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

And sidewinders use 8DN.   Oops

Ask Snake what belt he runs on his you fucking retarded cum guzzling faggot ass moron. Sweet fuck are you dumb 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Moop.

You are a fucking idiot. Is this toolkit? Can you change a fuse? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn I keep looking at that XC 129 850....fucker is badass.

Yup.....I want that. I've built about 10 different combo's already :lol: If I could get it for 10k I would order. I'm not spending 13-14 though 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....I want that. I've built about 10 different combo's already :lol: If I could get it for 10k I would order. I'm not spending 13-14 though 

The only upgrade I added is the 1.5 track....curious where the dealers will be on these. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only upgrade I added is the 1.5 track....curious where the dealers will be on these. 

1500$ off sticker plus fees and tax is about where they will be ......

Over priced, depreciating, mostly plastic junk that need all sorts of stupid adders and adjustments to ride from a lake to a bar.  All of them suck- every on except for the 04 firecat. 

Good night.

• Like 1