Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's what I like about you, fight to the end even after you are dead and burried.  Stop changing the narrative...that you created in the first place....for some weird reason because nobody was talking about fuel delivery.  :lol:

Ohhhh....it was fun though....  :lmao:

Thats what nobody likes about you......you are Momo.....too dumb to even know what you are arguing about but arguing none the less. Kinda like a more tolerable version of toolkit 

No I didn't.  I never even mentioned it.  You came in a thread "GUNZ A BLAZZIN" and shot your own hair off.  :lol:

No you did......just like what you claimed that America being founded on "Dissent" was an evil liberal narrative :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Transzam = "Ones called CTEC ....ones called ETEC and both put gas in the piston chamber thingy....same same"

No...that's not how it went down at all.  AT ALL.  :lol: Hell...your shit was so stupid and obtuse others that don't normally chime in couldn't resist kicking your stupid ass around the rink.

You're such a funny fucker.  :lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thats what nobody likes about you......you are Momo.....too dumb to even know what you are arguing about but arguing none the less. Kinda like a more tolerable version of toolkit 

No.  It was your debate....that you beat yourself on....right before everyone else kicked your teeth in.  :lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

No you did......just like what you claimed that America being founded on "Dissent" was an evil liberal narrative :lol: 

No, I didn't.  Are you on pot?  Serious question.

:owned:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No.  It was your debate....that you beat yourself on....right before everyone else kicked your teeth in.  :lmao:

No, I didn't.  Are you on pot?  Serious question.

:owned:

You are like a walking talking stroke 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m going to have to side with Zam here oops

yah....i know.....he's basically momo which gets you all horny

Edited by f7ben

45 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

skidoo has been using single ring pistons forever. There is a reason for that. I wouldnt second guess the engineers. 

Really, there's enough reasons to second guess bad engineering and history proves it, I'll give you one big hint.....Fusion 900.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

yah....i know.....he's basically momo which gets you all horny

I was the one that thought the ctec was DI but for some reason you nigger piled on zam so I just sat back and watched it happen cause it was hilarious :lol: 

• Haha 1

I was the one that thought the ctec was DI but for some reason you nigger piled on zam so I just sat back and watched it happen cause it was hilarious :lol: 

I nigger piled on Zam cause he's a fucking idiot 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Just now, awful knawful said:

He's wrong alot!

Not when arguing with you moron :lol: tell me more about how Yamaha is responsible for alignment issues with Cats chassis ......fucking idiot 

He remembers things differently...A LOT!  It's fun and bizarre all at the same time. 

He's wrong alot!

But he handles it really gracefully.  

:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I nigger piled on Zam cause he's a fucking idiot 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Triggered.

Well ok but in that circumstance he was right oops

I'm right A LOT!!!!!!  I'm tremendous!!!!! I may even be very regarded (not sure what that means but it always cracks me up).

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Well ok but in that circumstance he was right oops

what was he right about? He challenged me when I stated that all the SDI systems were essentially the same and he was wrong. Ooopppps ...k 

Triggered.

I'm right A LOT!!!!!!  I'm tremendous!!!!! I may even be very regarded (not sure what that means but it always cracks me up).

retarded....not regarded 

I think f7ben and Wildboer are on the same drugs. WB just can handle his shit better!

I think you and Wildboer have the same sexual preferences.....but WB just admits it better