Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   I love HP wars rather 2 or 4 stroke.   Too bad Doo and Poo refuse to create 4 stroke war.

My bet is Cat is kicking itself in the ass right now only having the 800.  

And already was the lowest hp 800 on the market wtf

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Polaris knocked it out of the park.....the end 

No 4 stroke puts it at a bunt for me at best. :lol: I'd buy an assault with my sidewinder motor in it in a heartbeat. I have absolutely zero interest in going back to a low power sled. 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Polaris trying to build a 170 hp 2 stroke with mono block cylinders and single ring pistons what could go wrong 

skidoo has been using single ring pistons forever. There is a reason for that. I wouldnt second guess the engineers. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

skidoo has been using single ring pistons forever. There is a reason for that. I wouldnt second guess the engineers. 

For parts sales

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

For parts sales

Thats what cat guys say. Ironically they buy the most parts. :lol: 

Arctic Cat makes more money off parts for Bussmans sleds than they do selling new sleds. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Arctic Cat makes more money off parts for Bussmans sleds than they do selling new sleds. 

The zuk  800 twin was the most durable 800 ever :owned: 

• Like 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Not in Bussmans garage. He has rebuilt a 700, 800 and 570 in the last year. I think the 800 has been rebuilt twice... 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not in Bussmans garage. He has rebuilt a 700, 800 and 570 in the last year. I think the 800 has been rebuilt twice... 

Sounds like operator error :owned: 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh....I'm pretty sure all OEM's sell plenty of parts.  Doo and Poo guys full the dealers shops though...for thinks like headlight and fuse replacements.

:groin:

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I wouldn’t use doo motors as some kinda bar for longevity lol

Compared to Poo?  I would.  Well, wait...what year?  True cranks are for pussies.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

True story.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....I'm pretty sure all OEM's sell plenty of parts.  Doo and Poo guys full the dealers shops though...for thinks like headlight and fuse replacements.

:groin:

Compared to Poo?  I would.  Well, wait...what year?  True cranks are for pussies.  :lol:

True story.

Poo was by far the worst lol

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“Sit back and let me tell you a story on how fuel is delivered to the pistons......with minor differences on each model.”

:lol:

I haven’t seen ownage in a thread like that since that dunce fired up his sled and it took off and  crashed into a stall on the inside of his barn.

Wait...that wasn’t you too was it?

Yah....you got straight fucking owned to the max. You have zero clue about any type of fuel delivery.....the end 

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The new single piston design works if you look at the motor and the skirt issue is gone with it never going low enough as it was 

It does sound like they finally decided to use the right size piston.  It was either that or just start out with oval cylinders.  :lmao:

I'd keep your sled.  There's no chance I'd trust a first year mil.

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....you got straight fucking owned to the max. You have zero clue about any type of fuel delivery.....the end 

Dude....You changed the subject and you were incorrect from post one...I just led you into the swamp where you beat yourself to death.  Then killed yourself.  Then blew your head off.

It was very entertaining.  ThanX for that.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It does sound like they finally decided to use the right size piston.  It was either that or just start out with oval cylinders.  :lmao:

Dude....You changed the subject and you were incorrect from post one...I just led you into the swamp where you beat yourself to death.  Then killed yourself.  Then blew your head off.

No you retarded fuck....I was exactly right. All three SDI systems were similar and none are DI.....now get in the corner with Awful and Momo and the rest of the retarded fucks that dont know shit about sleds. Fucking idiot 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mine has 4 year warranty.  I'll keep it and maybe pick up a used next year or after. :bc:  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No you retarded fuck....I was exactly right. All three SDI systems were similar and none are DI.....now get in the corner with Awful and Momo and the rest of the retarded fucks that dont know shit about sleds. Fucking idiot 

Zambro has a point tho

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's what I like about you, fight to the end even after you are dead and burried.  Stop changing the narrative...that you created in the first place....for some weird reason because nobody was talking about fuel delivery.  :lol:

Ohhhh....it was fun though....  :lmao: