Check your account email address ×

Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Reporting it with a sensationalist racebaiting headline is wrong yes

Trudeau didn't say anything better.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/we-have-to-do-better-trudeau-reacts-to-gerald-stanley-verdict-1.3798036

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These alt left betas are saying they had a preconceived outcome of this trial :flush: 

I thought we had due process in this country 

if anything the crown went at Stanley with a zealous rage and missed the mark by a mile. Murder 2 was fucking dumb. I think they could have made a case for manslaughter but at that point I wonder if the jury seen it as malicious prosecution 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So they don’t like the outcome = we have to do better? Seems like they already convicted the guy before the trial even started. WTF?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

So they don’t like the outcome = we have to do better? Seems like they already convicted the guy before the trial even started. WTF?

That’s out alt left government 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Reporting it with a sensationalist racebaiting headline is wrong yes

The CeeBeeCee already had to change their headlines because the Justice Minister knows she fucked up with her tweet.  Major damage control going on now.  The irony is Trudeau's, the Indigenous Affairs Minister's and Justice Minister's tweets have very likely fucked any chance of an appeal of the verdict.  

Original Tweet.  

tweet.JPG.cae0088eb241759abd794d2a70fe6a0c.JPG

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, sledderj said:

The CeeBeeCee already had to change their headlines because the Justice Minister knows she fucked up with her tweet.  Major damage control going on now.  The irony is Trudeau's, the Indigenous Affairs Minister's and Justice Minister's tweets have very likely fucked any chance of an appeal of the verdict.  

Original Tweet.  

good

• Like 1

Moto came for a visit??  :lol:  

This guy is a Law Prof from here that if you read this titter thread lays out a fairly plausible line of thinking how the jury ended up with a not guilty verdict.  I still get lost where the jury doesn't consider manslaughter though.  The hangfire theory seems very unlikely.  My guess would be him not realizing there was one round left in the chamber and accidentally discharging in the chaos while he was reaching in trying to shut the SUV off.  Either way, I always thought once you bring out a firearm, you are responsible for the outcomes of it.  Shoot someone by accident, man slaughter, with intent, murder.  Unless of course, you or your family are in mortal danger.  That was never the defense the Farmer took though, he has always claimed the shooting to be accidental.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sledderj said:

Moto came for a visit??  :lol:  

This guy is a Law Prof from here that if you read this titter thread lays out a fairly plausible line of thinking how the jury ended up with a not guilty verdict.  I still get lost where the jury doesn't consider manslaughter though.  The hangfire theory seems very unlikely.  My guess would be him not realizing there was one round left in the chamber and accidentally discharging in the chaos while he was reaching in trying to shut the SUV off.  Either way, I always thought once you bring out a firearm, you are responsible for the outcomes of it.  Shoot someone by accident, man slaughter, with intent, murder.  Unless of course, you or your family are in mortal danger.  That was never the defense the Farmer took though, he has always claimed the shooting to be accidental.  

I figured they had no case for murder 2. Manslaughter I could see and wouldn’t have been torn up about it. But the prosecutions entire case sucked. 

4 hours ago, sledderj said:

Original Tweet.  

Yeah they’re all fuckin idiots 

6ED03B41-CDF3-4699-B250-880BA1690942.jpeg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we don't have that issue in Canada - Other than THE SUN who is slanted Right all other mainstream media  just report  the news 

I can find a hundred bad articles about Trudeau from all media - where is this bias you speak of :dunno: this isn't CNN and FOX 

More :bullshit: from WRONG AGAIN FAIL the CBC have all kinds og Fakenews as does the Toronto Star like lots :finger: 

17 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Another thread full of falilmaker stupidity :lol:

Every Post just when you think nobody could be more ignorant than Snot,Taintrider,FAKENEWSMAINECUNT or AFJCLOWNBLOW then WRONG AGAIN FAIL posts :flush: 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

More :bullshit: from WRONG AGAIN FAIL the CBC have all kinds og Fakenews as does the Toronto Star like lots :finger: 

Yeah I know I remember THE STAR making up stories about Rob Ford doing crack with gang members, we need to get rid of such journalism .

CBC :lol:   fake news :lol:  

Your SUN PAPER denied the real journalism until, well we all know what happened - horrible and the only one in Canada that picks a side FACT