Check your account email address ×

Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

Yes 

you alt lefties freaked because she was under age. They kissed a bit, she asked him to stop and he did. 

Turns out she wasn’t under age. So the entire thing was about nothing. Fake news. And I didn’t even care for brown. 

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no being a douche bag was the bottom line of the allegations,  these also come from the restaurant staff 

He hasn't broken any laws, no one said he did 

When you constantly buy young ladies drinks it will backfire on you when you are a public figure 

In late January, CTV reported that one woman, who is now 29, claimed she was still in high school and under the legal drinking age when Brown allegedly asked her to perform oral sex on him. Another woman said she was a university student working in Brown's constituency office when he sexually assaulted her at his home, CTV reported.

Late Tuesday, CTV reported that the first accuser now said she had not been in high school or under the legal drinking age during the alleged incident. The woman said the altered timeline did not change the core of her allegations and noted she had been subject to demeaning and misogynistic comments online since the story broke

nothing has changed 

Not true, the first girl said she got a ride to pats place from a guy who has said wtf is she talking about.

• Like 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

If this is what constitutes a sex allegation now we’re all fucked 

yes that is today, if you are a public figure, you best not to be a douche bag and if you were one in the past forget about public life 

You are witnessing a switch in power from men to women - this is n't going away anytime soon 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree.

If it was Wynne the timeline makes it seem like premature ejaculation. Should have waited a month before the election

fail will vote for her again though no question

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

no being a douche bag was the bottom line of the allegations,  these also come from the restaurant staff 

He hasn't broken any laws, no one said he did 

When you constantly buy young ladies drinks it will backfire on you when you are a public figure 

In late January, CTV reported that one woman, who is now 29, claimed she was still in high school and under the legal drinking age when Brown allegedly asked her to perform oral sex on him. Another woman said she was a university student working in Brown's constituency office when he sexually assaulted her at his home, CTV reported.

Late Tuesday, CTV reported that the first accuser now said she had not been in high school or under the legal drinking age during the alleged incident. The woman said the altered timeline did not change the core of her allegations and noted she had been subject to demeaning and misogynistic comments online since the story broke

nothing has changed 

So, singe guys are no longer allowed to try to get laid? WTF?  Trudeau better check into his own family tree. Pierre fell for Margaret when he was 48 and she was 18.   

But the chick lied about being 18 to make Patrick look bad. The chick that worked with Patrick is dating the CTV reporter and that reporter  ignored a witness who said the story was bullshit. That's as fair and balanced as fox news. Left media needs to rise above that bullshit. 

I think we need to stop this Me too stuff at No means no. It can't be "he didn't call me so I regret that hummer. "

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

If it was Wynne the timeline makes it seem like premature ejaculation. Should have waited a month before the election

fail will vote for her again though no question

It wasn't teh Liberals, they had no fear of Patrick.   His Party hated him as we know when he won it was a divided win.  

Pat did have my vote, he was giving out tax breaks and hopefully get rid of the Drive Clean Testing -  Doug would not get my vote if he wins the nod.  

Time for a change in Ontario if the right person comes up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

It wasn't teh Liberals, they had no fear of Patrick.   His Party hated him as we know when he won it was a divided win.  

Pat did have my vote, he was giving out tax breaks and hopefully get rid of the Drive Clean Testing -  Doug would not get my vote if he wins the nod.  

Time for a change in Ontario if the right person comes up

The liberals had no fear of Patrick yet they were behind huge in the polls to him? Lol

i still think the timing was off. Could have been the cons, or not necessarily the party but one in the party 

you will vote liberal like a good boi

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said assault?  that word has never been mentioned :dunno:  

Being a douche bag isn't illegal

A guy hitting on a drunk chick happens 100,000 times per day. Not wrong. It’s wrong if she says stop and he doesn’t 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So, singe guys are no longer allowed to try to get laid? WTF?  Trudeau better check into his own family tree. Pierre fell for Margaret when he was 48 and she was 18.   

But the chick lied about being 18 to make Patrick look bad. The chick that worked with Patrick is dating the CTV reporter and that reporter  ignored a witness who said the story was bullshit. That's as fair and balanced as fox news. Left media needs to rise above that bullshit. 

I think we need to stop this Me too stuff at No means no. It can't be "he didn't call me so I regret that hummer. "

if you hung out at Hooligans you might have a different opinion.  I was surprised he won the leadership in the first place considering what is known about Patrick in Barrie 

The Media had nothing to do with the PC party turning on Patrick in an instance.   They told him to go away, if they hadn't he would still be running and the public would let him know.

#metoo will be like this for a while 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

A guy hitting on a drunk chick happens 100,000 times per day. Not wrong. It’s wrong if she says stop and he doesn’t 

go to Hooligans and see him in action :lol: There are sites that were dedicated to Partick Brown MP 

I never said anything about  or agreed with any of this allegations stuff - in this case he is a bit of a douche so the party kicked him out.

Just like I never supported Rob Ford like so many here did about being on crack and hanging with gang members 

I think these positions should be douche free zone 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said assault?  that word has never been mentioned :dunno:  

Being a douche bag isn't illegal

I'm sure when it comes out that Trudeau asked a young boy to suck his dick they will commend him for coming out of the closet.

• Like 1