Check your account email address ×

Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

45 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Why are you even referencing CNN and FOX... OH THAT'S RIGHT... AS USUAL WHEN PROVEN WRONG YOU DEFLECT FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST THAT THE MEDIA IN CANADA ISN'T BIASED EXCEPT FOR THE TORONTO SUN.

THE STAR IS AS PROVEN BY THEIR OWN POLL TO HAVE A STRONG LIBERAL BIAS. BUT OF COURSE YOU WILL DENY IT EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T

why not just quote another CBC or STAR or CTV artlcle to back up your assumptions 

Do you even know what BIAS MEANS?  somehow I doubt you have the slightest idea 

THE SUN is slanted and never post a positive story about the left - but steps in like a good RIGHT WACK to defend Rob Ford as fake news ect.   

Now you have senators wanting to change the justice system to appease the family.

Hell the family themselves are a bunch of crooks.  An MP in Winnipeg is actually from the reserve and he supported both sides.  It was weird reading a First Nation being on both sides.  When you look at it the justice system failed both parties.  So now you have the "thugs" family in Ottawa meeting with the government over the case.......

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why not just quote another CBC or STAR or CTV artlcle to back up your assumptions 

THE SUN is slanted and never post a positive story about the left - but steps in like a good RIGHT WACK to defend Rob Ford as fake news ect.   

:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't know what I would do when the adrenaline is flowing, but wasn't it the farmer who called for help?  So much for the friends.  

The driver and his buddy ran after the farmer came out with his gun.  They left the two women and Colton back in the SUV to fend for themselves.  Colton had a .3 BAC so I doubt he could run if he wanted to.  After he got shot, the farmer's son called the RCMP and at some point, the two woman inside the SUV put a beating on the farmer's wife. 

I don't know if it was laid out better in the court room, but some of it doesn't make sense to me.  I just went off reporter twitter feeds so lots gets left out.  

38 minutes ago, sledderj said:

The driver and his buddy ran after the farmer came out with his gun.  They left the two women and Colton back in the SUV to fend for themselves.  Colton had a .3 BAC so I doubt he could run if he wanted to.  After he got shot, the farmer's son called the RCMP and at some point, the two woman inside the SUV put a beating on the farmer's wife. 

I don't know if it was laid out better in the court room, but some of it doesn't make sense to me.  I just went off reporter twitter feeds so lots gets left out.  

that's a good buzz .3 

More irresponsible journalism. From what I understand the crown blocked more natives from being on the jury than the defence did. Most summoned natives didn’t even show. The ones that did said they couldn’t find Stanley innocent no matter what, we’re wearing justice for Colton shirts and said Stanley needs to hang 

E6936D14-23E9-422C-816B-4AED0065F6A3.png

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

More irresponsible journalism. From what I understand the crown blocked more natives from being on the jury than the defence did. Most summoned natives didn’t even show. The ones that did said they couldn’t find Stanley innocent no matter what, we’re wearing justice for Colton shirts and said Stanley needs to hang 

E6936D14-23E9-422C-816B-4AED0065F6A3.png

Trudeau is now paying the family a visit.  What a fucking disgrace.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-trudeau-and-his-gang-have-no-business-in-the-jury-box

Edited by ArcticCrusher

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau is now paying the family a visit.  What a fucking disgrace.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-trudeau-and-his-gang-have-no-business-in-the-jury-box

With kahdr it was all “we have to follow and respect the law”

now it’s all “omg the law is racist and needs to change” 

wtf 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

More Fail :bullshit: The Star according to themselves and their own poll of their own readers are Liberal and yet you still say they aren't....  

As usual everyone else is wrong except for Fail. :nuts2:

Just now, 02sled said:

More Fail :bullshit: The Star according to themselves and their own poll of their own readers are Liberal and yet you still say they aren't....  

As usual everyone else is wrong except for Fail. :nuts2:

Everyone knows the red star is right there with huffpo for being the queens of the alt left lol

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Amateur hour.

Now Singh went on record saying that the verdict was wrong :flush: 

i didn’t know him and Trudeau were privy to all the evidence that the jury was 

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Now Singh went on record saying that the verdict was wrong :flush: 

i didn’t know him and Trudeau were privy to all the evidence that the jury was 

Don't forget... according to Trudope he taught high school pre-law so he is a qualified lawyer and judge.

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You have to admit this Farmer dude is one lucky guy to have gotten off this charge.  

He was lucky. But he came up with a plausible story that gave reasonable doubt. The natives helped with reasonable doubt by being a bunch of fucking liars. 

19 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think he’s lucky to have gotten off manslaughter. Murder 2 was just malicious prosecution and impossible to prove. I think that worked against the crown

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you think he shouldn't have?  From what I have read the right verdict was reached.  It is disgusting that our PM and Fagmeat injected their opinion absent of facts and are threatening to undermine the  judicial process.  Fucking idiots the both of them.

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

might have been the plan all along, who really knows.  

I only read up on this after your post, The Natives are upset lol 

I think your right. They laid a charge that they didn't think they could prove because they felt bad for the guy. If those kids (22 year olds are kids who don't know any better evidently)  Had asked for help with their tire, he probably would have helped them. I sure as hell doubt he would have shot one of them. 

19 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

They broke a chunk of the stock of their own rifle off in the yard before smashing the window out of a vehicle to go through it. Witnesses said so. They weren’t looking for help. 

My guess is it was Colton’s buddies doing the worst of it as it sounds like Colton was pretty drunk 

when shit went sour His friends abandoned him and Colton jumped in the drivers seat to get away 

Stanley accidentally shot him while trying to take the keys out of the SUV. Either accidentally pulled he trigger or it was a hangfire. I honestly don’t think he meant to kill him. 

Thats why I’m surprised he didn’t get manslaughter for how our laws are written. Obviously the courts thought he was no danger to the public as he was released on a $10,000 bond.

if Colton’s friends got convicted  for armed robbery it’s possible they would be held criminally responsible for his death but I bet he crown will refuse to there because of politics 

You can't even get the story straight when you try. What a fucking liar you are. The broken stock was at a different farm. They tried to steal the ATV and then the farmers son smashed the windshield out of the native's vehicle. That is when they reversed into his wife's car.

Basically everyone is a fucking liar in this story. It wouldn't surprise me if he shot him on purpose. I'm kind of thinking most people with a gun might have done the same thing. If it's true that they tried to steal his ATV and  almost ran him over once or twice before smashing his vehicle, you'd be pretty fucking pumped, you might just decide to shoot.  

Truth of the matter is, if those kids did anything else with their day other than try to steal from some guy who's busy working on his farm, they'd probably still be alive. I say probably because they were drunk and stoned and driving around.  People die that way too. 

I get a laugh out of many repeated comments along the lines of "What if the situation was reversed? What would people think then?"

My answer is that if 5 drunk dumbass white kids drove onto the reserve and started stealing shit, almost running over people, I'd be surprised if any of them lived. I for sure wouldn't give any more fucks about them getting killed than I do this Colton kid.

The farmer is fucked whether he is found innocent or guilty. He'll have to sell his farm and move away or he'll be defending himself again in short order. Probably has to sell up to cover the legal bills anyway. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

He was lucky. But he came up with a plausible story that gave reasonable doubt. The natives helped with reasonable doubt by being a bunch of fucking liars. 

I think your right. They laid a charge that they didn't think they could prove because they felt bad for the guy. If those kids (22 year olds are kids who don't know any better evidently)  Had asked for help with their tire, he probably would have helped them. I sure as hell doubt he would have shot one of them. 

You can't even get the story straight when you try. What a fucking liar you are. The broken stock was at a different farm. They tried to steal the ATV and then the farmers son smashed the windshield out of the native's vehicle. That is when they reversed into his wife's car.

Basically everyone is a fucking liar in this story. It wouldn't surprise me if he shot him on purpose. I'm kind of thinking most people with a gun might have done the same thing. If it's true that they tried to steal his ATV and  almost ran him over once or twice before smashing his vehicle, you'd be pretty fucking pumped, you might just decide to shoot.  

Truth of the matter is, if those kids did anything else with their day other than try to steal from some guy who's busy working on his farm, they'd probably still be alive. I say probably because they were drunk and stoned and driving around.  People die that way too. 

I get a laugh out of many repeated comments along the lines of "What if the situation was reversed? What would people think then?"

My answer is that if 5 drunk dumbass white kids drove onto the reserve and started stealing shit, almost running over people, I'd be surprised if any of them lived. I for sure wouldn't give any more fucks about them getting killed than I do this Colton kid.

The farmer is fucked whether he is found innocent or guilty. He'll have to sell his farm and move away or he'll be defending himself again in short order. Probably has to sell up to cover the legal bills anyway. 

I said the broken stock was at a different farm you butthurt beta queef :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I said the broken stock was at a different farm you butthurt beta queef :lol: 

"They broke a chunk of the stock of their own rifle off in the yard before smashing the window out of a vehicle to go through it. Witnesses said so. They weren’t looking for help. "

You did not you lying Trumpster dumb ass.  How fucking stupid can you look on a thread you start yourself?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"They broke a chunk of the stock of their own rifle off in the yard before smashing the window out of a vehicle to go through it. Witnesses said so. They weren’t looking for help. "

You did not you lying Trumpster dumb ass.  How fucking stupid can you look on a thread you start yourself?

Trump?  What do you think about our PM and the NDP's comments regarding this case?  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The yard before AKA the previous yard. Just poor grammar on my part. 

Seriously I don’t know how you can look in the mirror and be happy with how much of a beta male fag you are :lol: 

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

CNN 100% Left 

FOX 100% Right 

anytihng else 02sled? 

THE STAR is without a doubt the best reporting in Canada hands down no one comes close.  

Post up these Bias reports 02sled, can we  start with the attacks on Trudeau :dunno:  

:lmao: WRONG AGAIN FAIL such a delusional clown 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump?  What do you think about our PM and the NDP's comments regarding this case?  

I think they are fucking morons.  Can't comment on any case before the courts. Unless of course they think it will buy them votes, then by all means try to influence the courts.  Those asshole are as stupid as Trump. I hope the prosecutor claims he can't appeal because the Prime Minister tainted the case.  That would be fucking awesome.  

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The yard before AKA the previous yard. Just poor grammar on my part. 

Seriously I don’t know how you can look in the mirror and be happy with how much of a beta male fag you are :lol: 

Yeah. It's just that you are too fucking stupid to write it properly. How could it have anything to do with being a lying cunt like your hero Trump. 

BTW. Glad the farmer's life is fucked up. Serves him right for being stupid enough to own a hand gun in Canada. If he had a rifle, it wouldn't have happened the way he claimed.  

Best thing that could happen is if people come forward with case files of all the shit that got stolen and taken to the reserves and the cops refused to go onto the reserve to investigate.  Then people will see how the natives are treated differently under the law.