Check your account email address ×

Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think they are fucking morons.  Can't comment on any case before the courts. Unless of course they think it will buy them votes, then by all means try to influence the courts.  Those asshole are as stupid as Trump. I hope the prosecutor claims he can't appeal because the Prime Minister tainted the case.  That would be fucking awesome.  

Yeah. It's just that you are too fucking stupid to write it properly. How could it have anything to do with being a lying cunt like your hero Trump. 

BTW. Glad the farmer's life is fucked up. Serves him right for being stupid enough to own a hand gun in Canada. If he had a rifle, it wouldn't have happened the way he claimed.  

Best thing that could happen is if people come forward with case files of all the shit that got stolen and taken to the reserves and the cops refused to go onto the reserve to investigate.  Then people will see how the natives are treated differently under the law. 

This was by far the most beta thing you’ve ever posted. 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think they are fucking morons.  Can't comment on any case before the courts. Unless of course they think it will buy them votes, then by all means try to influence the courts.  Those asshole are as stupid as Trump. I hope the prosecutor claims he can't appeal because the Prime Minister tainted the case.  That would be fucking awesome.  

Yeah. It's just that you are too fucking stupid to write it properly. How could it have anything to do with being a lying cunt like your hero Trump. 

BTW. Glad the farmer's life is fucked up. Serves him right for being stupid enough to own a hand gun in Canada. If he had a rifle, it wouldn't have happened the way he claimed.  

Best thing that could happen is if people come forward with case files of all the shit that got stolen and taken to the reserves and the cops refused to go onto the reserve to investigate.  Then people will see how the natives are treated differently under the law. 

Ok. *pats beta cuck on head*

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This was by far the most beta thing you’ve ever posted. 

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ok. *pats beta cuck on head*

Poor Trumpsters.  Need someone to knock Trump's dick out of their mouths so they can speak, yet consider themselves to be Alpha.  

Worst part is they are Beta's to captain bone spurs.  It's like a pack of Cihuahua's yipping over who's the Alpha dog. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now the natives are pissed that someone started a gofundme for Stanley that has raised over 150k so far.:lol:

There's some SJW from Ottawa who's trying to doxx everyone brave enough to put their name on the gofundme page.  I guess it's now reprehensible to help a person who's been bankrupted himself trying to prove his innocence in a court of law.  

I'm still not sure he should have got off scott free, but I sure as hell am not going to freak out about people who want to help him and his family pay bills.  He's no monster, that much I'm sure of.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How many threads did this story trigger you to start?

You had to make fake headlines in order to make them interesting.  Way to go fox news.

Awe kevvy boomboom has a sad :(

32 minutes ago, sledderj said:

There's some SJW from Ottawa who's trying to doxx everyone brave enough to put their name on the gofundme page.  I guess it's now reprehensible to help a person who's been bankrupted himself trying to prove his innocence in a court of law.  

I'm still not sure he should have got off scott free, but I sure as hell am not going to freak out about people who want to help him and his family pay bills.  He's no monster, that much I'm sure of.  

He’s not quite off yet. I guess the gun charges are still awaiting court 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s not quite off yet. I guess the gun charges are still awaiting court 

Good. Fuck him for being a dickless wonder and having a handgun. 

Fuck Colton for being a fucking moron.

Fuck you Rod Johnson for being a shitty Canadian and crying about this all day.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Gee, someone is “triggered “ :lol:

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Everyone read kevvy boombooms posts  like the guy saying it has a really high pitched voice with a thick lisp 

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol I was so sure I wouldn't see anything more beta than your earlier post. Ooops, wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Everyone read kevvy boombooms posts  like the guy saying it has a really high pitched voice with a thick lisp 

Guaranteed. Little tears welling up. Shrill little super beta. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I was so sure I wouldn't see anything more beta than your earlier post. Ooops, wrong. 

“dickless wonder and having a handgun”

The liberal tears are coming through my screen.

Holy fuckerballs what an idiot. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

“dickless wonder and having a handgun”

The liberal tears are coming through my screen.

Holy fuckerballs what an idiot. :lol: 

The guy is straight hyperventilating right now. Probably asked his "partner" to brew him a nice free trade tea to calm himself down. So beta. 

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t know why the betas make such a big distinction between a rifle and a handgun lol. 

My 44 mag ranch hand is basically a handgun but it sneaks through the grey area of being a long rifle 

and because it’s a handgun round it’s allowed to carry 10 rounds. I can take it wherever. Stupid but