Check your account email address ×

Trudeau threatens to heavily regulate Facebook if they don’t remove content he doesn’t like

Rod

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

go to Hooligans and see him in action :lol: There are sites that were dedicated to Partick Brown MP 

I never said anything about  or agreed with any of this allegations stuff - in this case he is a bit of a douche so the party kicked him out.

Just like I never supported Rob Ford like so many here did about being on crack and hanging with gang members 

I think these positions should be douche free zone 

Couldn’t have been that bad if the best they could get was asking for a BJ and kissing a girl lol. I could see where he was probably creepy though 

• Haha 1

On 2018-02-15 at 12:21 AM, 1trailmaker said:

if you hung out at Hooligans you might have a different opinion.  I was surprised he won the leadership in the first place considering what is known about Patrick in Barrie 

The Media had nothing to do with the PC party turning on Patrick in an instance.   They told him to go away, if they hadn't he would still be running and the public would let him know.

#metoo will be like this for a while 

If that is true then the party are idiots for letting him lead.

Why did CTV come up with such lame stories if he's such a douche?

He should have manned up and called it a smear campaign from the start.

Lot's of guys date younger women. 10 and 15 years younger isn't a crime. If you can put up with their lame conversation in exchange for screwing a younger chick, go for it. 

If this is enough to get you fired, I'm not sure how many single guys are safe from the ME Too movement.

• Like 1

On 2018-02-15 at 10:14 AM, Rod Johnson said:

Couldn’t have been that bad if the best they could get was asking for a BJ and kissing a girl lol. I could see where he was probably creepy though 

You are one of he stupidest cunts on here. But I agree with you in this instance. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

If that is true then the party are idiots for letting him lead.

Why did CTV come up with such lame stories if he's such a douche?

He should have manned up and called it a smear campaign from the start.

Lot's of guys date younger women. 10 and 15 years younger isn't a crime. If you can put up with their lame conversation in exchange for screwing a younger chick, go for it. 

If this is enough to get you fired, I'm not sure how many single guys are safe from the ME Too movement.

I was wondering that When I heard something about Sean White. Didn't hear the actual acusations .

Evidently a rock band named Hedley have acted "creepy" to some of their teen fans.  Management dropped them, radio stations won't play their music. No trial, no charges, just an anonymous "sharing" of stories.

Should the surviving members of the Stones, Beatles, Who, Zeppelin etc just turn themselves in. 

I just looked up some of their music on spotify.  The anonymous tipster might have done us all a favour.

Maybe she can take down Beiber next.