Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

Just now, Snake said:

The wife's account regularly out performs mine by 9-12%. Always like seeing that statement come in.

I wish I had more options for funds. When I leave this job in the coming months u am going to roll my 491 into a solo account and I'll have full control. Thinking about leveraging it and getting into some multi unit rentals for 5-10 years 

On 8/31/2018 at 6:14 PM, f7ben said:

I wish I had more options for funds. When I leave this job in the coming months u am going to roll my 491 into a solo account and I'll have full control. Thinking about leveraging it and getting into some multi unit rentals for 5-10 years 

Keep them. Thats good retirement money. Hire a management company and you just collect the checks! If I could go back in time I would have done that 30 years ago and never gotten married! 

50 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Keep them. Thats good retirement money. Hire a management company and you just collect the checks! If I could go back in time I would have done that 30 years ago and never gotten married! 

But you did that twice.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty quiet here lately.

Last few weeks have been tough.   Down around 4% from the high's on the year but still up well over 35%.