Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well that's were a huge variable comes into play. Some company's lease, some have a huge mortgage and some, like ours are paid for with a couple of acres of excess land.  At the moment if we sold, we would probably sell to a competitor in Quebec or New York State. Close enough to service our customers. The real savings would be taking some of the machinery, all the tooling and rolling it into their operations. We could make decent money leasing out the building. 

Anyway, we'll know for sure in a few years because I'll be out in less than 4.   

You have no idea what you are doing or talking about.  PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE DAMN PHONE!!!!

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well a company with a 5 year EBITDA ave. of $5 million can be valued anywhere from $35 million to $50 million.   Lots of PP&E to be had in $15 Million.   I'm just posting what I've seen and been told by my accounting group that handles these finds.  Nothing to say they can't be more or less.  

I seriously doubt RevBeta's EBITDA is more than 300K with all that real estate.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I seriously doubt RevBeta's EBITDA is more than 300K with all that real estate.:lol:

Should I let him know what PP&E means?  

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

We believe we have a good one, not cheap by any means.

We have been looking at packages for about 5 years, Linwood, Beaver Homes, Viceroy (not anymore) etc.  Shell plus finish is about the same, plus I'm not doing shit, will be turnkey. 

ya I dnt want to do anything either. just get it done.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

ya I dnt want to do anything either. just get it done.

Yup.

At one point was looking at managing the contractors, but with business through the roof and no slowdown in sight, not a chance.

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazon up almost 43 bucks a share today....***snort***

Cha Ching!!!!!!11111

Another bigley day if this stays on track!!!!   

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazon up almost 43 bucks a share today....***snort***

:lol:  I bought in at a CA of around 1386.  I was gonna sell at 1675...then 1775....stayed.  It's like I truly do have ESPN or sometin'!  Sweet fuck.  Two of my best personal trades have happened in this last year!  Miracle of miracles!!!!!!!  THANKS OBAMA!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You Beta bitches are gonna be sorry you didn't follow RevBeta's lead and beta bail at the low in 09.

i'm ordering a Christmas Club account prospectus now!  Time to get in the fast lane!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:  I bought in at a CA of around 1386.  I was gonna sell at 1675...then 1775....stayed.  It's like I truly do have ESPN or sometin'!  Sweet fuck.  Two of my best personal trades have happened in this last year!  Miracle of miracles!!!!!!!  THANKS OBAMA!!!!!!!!

My Amazon is up 69% this year.  What a great number.   

A good chunk is up 282% in 3 years.   :nudie:

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My Amazon is up 69% this year.  What a great number.   

A good chunk is up 282% in 3 years.   :nudie:

I'm floored.  I don't know if I own any through my brokered account but I've never bought any before.  Shit!  I thought my CAT sale was a biggun last year.  This is gettin' good.

It'll tank now and AMZN will file for bankruptcy.  :wall:   That'd be normal from my experience.