Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Repetition?  You mean like asking for someone’s address repeatedly? Lol. 

I’m surprised you aren’t asking zampoopski about the vehicle he drives. If it’s worth less than my truck you’d have an issue with that right?  Does he even own a boat?  1/2 a boat is better than none if people even count boats as assets. 

You only owned 1/3 of a business before they pushed you out. Not sure why you’d have an issue with shared ownership. 

Oh well just a sad pair of clowns

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You win at losing. Well done little fella. 

LOL....you are so fucking weird!

:lol2:

Dork.

Just now, DAVE said:

Definitely a punching bag in his younger days.

Hey Dave. Were you into sports on high school? I bet you talked about your glory days a lot when you were 300lbs. 

How’s diabetes treating you?  

We got 4 more months to go. Trump could get us another good year. maybe not as great as last year, but still real good. 

If the fukken dem mother-fuckers could get off his back, we'd be doing better. The economy is running hot, but the internal politics could throw a monkey wrench into the market. 

People's HATRED, overides their desire for economic growth. 

DEMS, LIBS, and LEFTISTS would rather see TRUMP crushed, than make money.   

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it’s quite consistent but the full retards have been so busy with Trumpster math, they can’t figure it out.  

My house is easily over a million since smaller houses with less land are going for more. 

The factory was valued at 2.5-3 million. The wives real estate is worth 1 million.  

I know you betas pretend that you have an understanding of business  but it’s obvious you don’t.  There are accts receivable, cash on hand , inventory, machinery and the order book that all have value. 

Im undervaluing it because I wouldn’t want to brag and make you betas jealous. 

Or worse yet zampoopskis Daddy will buy us out and ruin us. Lol. In the zampoopski fantasy. 

If you were buying a new existing business, what part of that matters?  I know businesses that have been bought for the IP, with just the orders on the books, or just the inventory.

You're problem is (if any of what you've stated is true) you have more than a decade of stagnate growth making the Operating Co essentially worthless, maybe 1.5x net (being generous here), no smart future owner will care about the heap of shit machinery, or inventory.  They will just see an investment with a very long payback.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You don’t get rich by wasting money.  I’ve used the boat for less than 10 hours this year.  Last year I took it away for 2 weekends and used it at home for a couple. Sharing is less hassles and saves money.   I can give more to charity by sharing a boat. 

No you don't but when your main financial plan is being a cheap ass fuck, you have likely missed many golden opportunities.

You are still working for your money.

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Me and a buddy are going to do the same.  90% of the time we fish together and don’t wan the hassle of taking care of two boats that are not used as much as we’d like to.  You have your own boat....good for you....nobody gives a fuck. 

Well you do sell light bulb and light bulb accessories for a living.  Owning 1/2 a boat should be a proud moment for you.:lol:

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You can’t believe it because it is so beyond anything you could imagine.

and you have quite the imagination mr day trader. 

What do you drive again?  

Would you say your house is worth more or less than a double wide?

You sure like to ride on the coat tails of the rest of the Trumpsters. 

Do you even own a vehicle?  You never leave home, why would you ?

Repetition?  You mean like asking for someone’s address repeatedly? Lol. 

I’m surprised you aren’t asking zampoopski about the vehicle he drives. If it’s worth less than my truck you’d have an issue with that right?  Does he even own a boat?  1/2 a boat is better than none if people even count boats as assets. 

You only owned 1/3 of a business before they pushed you out. Not sure why you’d have an issue with shared ownership. 

Oh well just a sad pair of clowns

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He really needs to prove something here for some bizarre reason.  That integrity ship sailed back in the old HCS CE days.

:lol:

He really does.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Great back read.

No....rev pulls your strings and you look to a handful of other morons on here to join you.  I suspect you’re a nerdy fucking pussy who is  not capable of going it alone.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

No....rev pulls your strings and you look to a handful of other morons on here to join you.  I suspect you’re a nerdy fucking pussy who is  not capable of going it alone.  

Well coming from the sites two biggest losers.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I see rev has the arctic embellisher triggered this morning :lmao: 

Arcticbeta is always ready to go full retard. 

“Duh. Cash on hand, inventory and accts receivable ain’t worth nuthin”

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Arcticbeta is always ready to go full retard. 

“Duh. Cash on hand, inventory and accts receivable ain’t worth nuthin”

You have a serious reading comprehension problem.  Where you always in the special class growing up as a child?

Most small to mid mfg. business' are selling for 7-10x's EBITDA.   Obviously lots of factors play into that but have to be able to pay it off or its not worth the investment.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Most healthy and growing small to mid mfg. business' are selling for 7-10x's EBITA.   Obviously lots of factors play into that but have to be able to pay it off or its not worth the investment.  

Fixed.

Problem with Co's like Beta Inc, is long time negative growth with no new business plan to change any of it.

I'm pretty sure I am upgrading 30 year old heap of shit controls that would make his operation look modern. :lol:  

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fixed.

Problem with Co's like Beta Inc, is long time negative growth with no new business plan to change any of it.

I'm pretty sure I am upgrading 30 year old heap of shit controls that would make his operation look modern. :lol:  

True.   Usually a 3-5 year average.   

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Most small to mid mfg. business' are selling for 7-10x's EBITA.   Obviously lots of factors play into that but have to be able to pay it off or its not worth the investment.  

with or without real estate?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

with or without real estate?

Generally with.  Kind of hard to have a mfg business without a factory.  

Again lots of factors play into this but I'm shopping for new companies all the time that would compliment my business and this is typically the range they go for.  There are obvious exceptions but this is a typical starting point and the range between 7x and 10x can depend on assets.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Generally with.  Kind of hard to have a mfg business without a factory.  

Again lots of factors play into this but I'm shopping for new companies all the time that would compliment my business and this is typically the range they go for.  There are obvious exceptions but this is a typical starting point.

Well that's were a huge variable comes into play. Some company's lease, some have a huge mortgage and some, like ours are paid for with a couple of acres of excess land.  At the moment if we sold, we would probably sell to a competitor in Quebec or New York State. Close enough to service our customers. The real savings would be taking some of the machinery, all the tooling and rolling it into their operations. We could make decent money leasing out the building. 

Anyway, we'll know for sure in a few years because I'll be out in less than 4.   

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well that's were a huge variable comes into play. Some company's lease, some have a huge mortgage and some, like ours are paid for with a couple of acres of excess land.  At the moment if we sold, we would probably sell to a competitor in Quebec or New York State. Close enough to service our customers. The real savings would be taking some of the machinery, all the tooling and rolling it into their operations. We could make decent money leasing out the building. 

Anyway, we'll know for sure in a few years because I'll be out in less than 4.   

Well a company with a 5 year EBITDA ave. of $5 million can be valued anywhere from $35 million to $50 million.   Lots of PP&E to be had in $15 Million.   I'm just posting what I've seen and been told by my accounting group that handles these finds.  Nothing to say they can't be more or less.