Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When it takes a nose dive, you will deny this.  But that's just part of you going full retard.

If I listened to Junior Beta Achievers like you, I would have pulled my money out of the markets back in 2012.

I don't care what the markets do in the short term, can you say that?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If I listened to Junior Beta Achievers like you, I would have pulled my money out of the markets back in 2012.

I don't care what the markets do in the short term, can you say that?

Nope.  I called it wrong.  But that's ok. I have Real estate and my business all cover that stupidity. 

When it crashes in the end, I'll be ok.   

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope.  I called it wrong.  But that's ok. I have Real estate and my business all cover that stupidity. 

When it crashes in the end, I'll be ok.   

:lol:

Pretty sure I have more in real estate than whatever you think is the point here.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure I have more in real estate than whatever you think is the point here.

I own 50% of 3.5-4 million and our house is well over 1 million.  We don't have a mortgage on any of it. 

What do you own once the dogs and your bank are taken out?

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I own 50% of 3.5-4 million and our house is well over 1 million.  We don't have a mortgage on any of it. 

Well...is it 3.5 or 4.?  Is the "over 1 million house" included in that?  No mortgage, eh?  Well....I must say, I am impressed.

Naww...just fucking with ya, I don't believe any of your bullshit.  People that constantly spew all they have don't usually have a fucking thing.  Well, your half of the kayaks aside, of course.  I believe you share those. :lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When it takes a nose dive, you will deny this.  But that's just part of you going full retard.

Full retard is your investment advice.  My god man have some dignity.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So you lost 1 to 1.5 million in the last few weeks....cause i seem to recall you saying your business was worth 5 mill and it was mostly liquid....

Did you lose another major acct.?

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So you lost 1 to 1.5 million in the last few weeks....cause i seem to recall you saying your business was worth 5 mill and it was mostly liquid....

It changes daily.  One thing that seems apparent is the business is worth a fraction of the building. :lol:

That is about as beta as you can get.  Unless of course the business is in real estate. Nah.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It changes daily.  One thing that seems apparent is the business is worth a fraction of the building. :lol:

That is about as beta as you can get.  Unless of course the business is in real estate. Nah.:lol:

Screenshot_20180827-170824_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh? So all that and you have to share a boat with your brother....? 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Ouch. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well...is it 3.5 or 4.?  Is the "over 1 million house" included in that?  No mortgage, eh?  Well....I must say, I am impressed.

Naww...just fucking with ya, I don't believe any of your bullshit.  People that constantly spew all they have don't usually have a fucking thing.  Well, your half of the kayaks aside, of course.  I believe you share those. :lol:

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh? So all that and you have to share a boat with your brother....? 

Ouch. 

Actually it’s quite consistent but the full retards have been so busy with Trumpster math, they can’t figure it out.  

My house is easily over a million since smaller houses with less land are going for more. 

The factory was valued at 2.5-3 million. The wives real estate is worth 1 million.  

I know you betas pretend that you have an understanding of business  but it’s obvious you don’t.  There are accts receivable, cash on hand , inventory, machinery and the order book that all have value. 

Im undervaluing it because I wouldn’t want to brag and make you betas jealous. 

Or worse yet zampoopskis Daddy will buy us out and ruin us. Lol. In the zampoopski fantasy. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it’s quite consistent but the full retards have been so busy with Trumpster math, they can’t figure it out.  

My house is easily over a million since smaller houses with less land are going for more. 

The factory was valued at 2.5-3 million. The wives real estate is worth 1 million.  

I know you betas pretend that you have an understanding of business  but it’s obvious you don’t.  There are accts receivable, cash on hand , inventory, machinery and the order book that all have value. 

Or worse yet zampoopskis Daddy will buy us out and ruin us. Lol. In the zampoopski fantasy. 

Yet you have to share a boat?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Beta lies.  Nobody believes you.  Give it a rest.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t get rich by wasting money.  I’ve used the boat for less than 10 hours this year.  Last year I took it away for 2 weekends and used it at home for a couple. Sharing is less hassles and saves money.   I can give more to charity by sharing a boat. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:bc:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s all true.  SBYL :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You want to talk about no one believing me?  Lol.  “ I made more in my last trade than you make in a year. “. Zampoopski the liar and dreamer