Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

steve from amherst

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck you.

Shouldn't be long term.   Just a little blip because of rising interest rates.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Shouldn't be long term.   Just a little blip because of rising interest rates.  

Yeah...not really concerned.  I wish I'd have dumped my Amazon at 2030 tho...or at least some of it.  Meh....all good.  It's not a loss til you sell.  And in this case, it's only unrealized losses.  I'm WAY ahead of that game.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...not really concerned.  I wish I'd have dumped my Amazon at 2030 tho...or at least some of it.  Meh....all good.  It's not a loss til you sell.  And in this case, it's only unrealized losses.  I'm WAY ahead of that game.

I'm gonna guess a week of pull back before those on the sidelines with cash jump back in.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Rising interest rates , or the fact that it was up for 4 days?

Rising interest rates mostly.   Big enough hit where some automatic sells take place.  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Down 83 k as of about an hour ago. 

If you read about an older guy swinging from the swamp maple behind the chicken coop, it could be me. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

You count your money up and down every day? Thats dumb

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

You count your money up and down every day? Thats dumb

Yeah, I'm kind of bummed out. I might not post for a few days. There goes my TUFF 28. Sonofabitch.  

This is NOT a normal fluctuation. This is the beginning of a big sell-off. The Jews of Wall Street are cashin' in. I was gonna' liquidate a lot, but I was complacent. I'm gettin' slaminated. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I'm kind of bummed out. I might not post for a few days. There goes my TUFF 28. Sonofabitch.  

This is NOT a normal fluctuation. This is the beginning of a big sell-off. The Jews of Wall Street are cashin' in. I was gonna' liquidate a lot, but I was complacent. I'm gettin' slaminated. 

So you are broke? Just like we thought...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only slamination you get is in your ass and mouth at the same time, lot lizard.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The only slamination you get is in your ass and mouth at the same time, lot lizard.

If I ever see you, you'll get a fukken MAGLITE up your ass, faggot!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your getting slamminated because its only up 450 points from 10 days ago? Oh please explain.