Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

No I didn't work hard. Been fucking off for about 3 weeks now

You lying fuck!!!! 

You said you changed three sweaty T-SHIRTS, you bitch!!!

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No I didn't work hard. Been fucking off for about 3 weeks now

UNBLOCK MY PMs, you fucker!!!  Little weasel bastid!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You gonna try to get some dick pics again you old cocksucking queen

STFU, you Polak faggot. I bet you've waxed a few dolphins in your day.   With that fuckin' nose, no cute broads would let you touch them. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you Polak faggot. I bet you've waxed a few dolphins in your day.   With that fuckin' nose, no cute broads would let you touch them. 

Dude.....youre a fucking chicken armed midget with fucking hip dysplasia and a general gimpness about you........if I was you I'd light myself on fire

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....youre a fucking chicken armed midget with fucking hip dysplasia and a general gimpness about you........if I was you I'd light myself on fire

You're a Polak from shithole Indiana, with a lousy work life, and probably not much money. You do shitty electrtical work, and will probably get zapped by 440 Industrial volts, which will totally fry that ADHD afflicted brain of yours. You're selling your house for $200,000.00 dollars. Around here that wouldn't buy a double-wide. You are constantly on the move, like a transient hobo. 

Today, I made 23 K in the market for sitting on my ass. I have three letters on my shelf from the biggest developers in New England 

trying to buy our place. I don't care if I sell or not, because I'm already wealthy. I have a woman who used to be gorgeous, but is not too hot anymore, neither am I.  I have younger family members who I'm only too happy to leave a massive estate to. 

I can't decide where to go, a waterfront Adirondack on Lake Winnepesaukee,  Florida waterfront, Vermont, or Ontario. 

I can write checks for a Lingenfelter ZR1 and a 42' Cigarette with 3x1550 Mercruisers. Need I go on? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a Polak from shithole Indiana, with a lousy work life, and probably not much money. You do shitty electrtical work, and will probably get zapped by 440 Industrial volts, which will totally fry that ADHD afflicted brain of yours. You're selling your house for $200,000.00 dollars. Around here that wouldn't buy a double-wide. You are constantly on the move, like a transient hobo. 

Today, I made 23 K in the market for sitting on my ass. I have three letters on my shelf from the biggest developers in New England 

trying to buy our place. I don't care if I sell or not, because I'm already wealthy. I have a woman who used to be gorgeous, but is not too hot anymore, neither am I.  I have younger family members who I'm only too happy to leave a massive estate to. 

I can't decide where to go, a waterfront Adirondack on Lake Winnepesaukee,  Florida waterfront, Vermont, or Ontario. 

I can write checks for a Lingenfelter ZR1 and a 42' Cigarette with 3x1550 Mercruisers. Need I go on? 

You're a fucking moron.......the rest is bullshit :lol: cant pay his bets and sure as fuck cant understand the difference between a wheel and a track 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bahahahahhahaha holy fuck suckin dick gets a muh fucka paid!!!!! 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There wasnt a gay trucker dick within 500 miles that didnt get into that fucking gimper mouth mask.......$5 a load........znotty could spit fill a bathtub with man mayo once a day probably :lol: fucking faggot ass old queen 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There wasnt a gay trucker dick within 500 miles that didnt get into that fucking gimper mouth mask.......$5 a load........znotty could spit fill a bathtub with man mayo once a day probably :lol: fucking faggot ass old queen 

You two faggots come over here and you'll be walkin' around with MAGLITES stuck in your asses!!

Old Uncle “Suck One Suck em All” Snotty.

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So do it.  Turn on the income stream.  Can't take it with ya dude.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Old Uncle “Suck One Suck em All” Snotty.

Private Pyle, sucked his barracks dry. Loser fuck Army Faggot. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So do it.  Turn on the income stream.  Can't take it with ya dude.

Nobody with a significant position in the markets would describe daily swings as "made money" .....he's a fucking liar and a bad one at that :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nobody with a significant position in the markets would describe daily swings as "made money" .....he's a fucking liar and a bad one at that :lol: 

What do ya' call it when your portfolio closed 23 k higher? You fuckin' scrawn-bag.  That's why you're broke, and I'm not. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do ya' call it when your portfolio closed 23 k higher? You fuckin' scrawn-bag.  That's why you're broke, and I'm not. 

Money isnt made or lost until you sell you fucking retarded faggot ass piece of fuck.......go to the bookstore and buy "Investing for Dummies" so you dont sound like such a fucking inbred retarded faggot 

• Haha 1

Money isnt made or lost until you sell you fucking retarded faggot ass piece of fuck.......go to the bookstore and buy "Investing for Dummies" so you dont sound like such a fucking inbred retarded faggot 

How much did you make today,  Dumbrowski? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

you have any div stocks or annuities?  Let the income flow man

EVERY dime gets RE-INVESTED by Fidelity. I NEVAH see a dividend, I just pay on them at tax time. 

No annuities, but a bunch of IRAs, and Roth IRA's.  

There's about 30 different stocks--diversified. 

I don't need the money, so I let it ride and ride. Year after year, ups and downs. 

Last year was phenomenal. Hoping for a repeat. 

35k or so 

HA!HA!HA!! You fuckin' faggot!!!! You made shit, you stock market pussy. Faggots that pull their money out every other week, are not players, They are weak little men, who can't ride out the scary times. Basically they are INVESTOR FAGGOTS. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

35k or so 

you're so full of shit

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

EVERY dime gets RE-INVESTED by Fidelity. I NEVAH see a dividend, I just pay on them at tax time. 

No annuities, but a bunch of IRAs, and Roth IRA's.  

There's about 30 different stocks--diversified. 

I don't need the money, so I let it ride and ride. Year after year, ups and downs. 

Last year was phenomenal. Hoping for a repeat. 

You can safely draw 4% on that all day long.  Do it.  Fidelity.  Pffft.