Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

no....no you couldnt. What could happen though is I could beat the fuck out of you and take your milkshake you welching faggot ass queen 

STFU, you welching twinko, truck-stop blow-boy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you welching twinko, truck-stop blow-boy. 

That's slinger not Ben.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazon up almost 2% today when I looked earlier.

Said it before I don't advise being very heavy in one stock with the exception of Amazon.    FAANG for the next 5-10 years is looking pretty good yet.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Said it before I don't advise being very heavy in one stock with the exception of Amazon.    FAANG for the next 5-10 years is looking pretty good yet.  

yup.  I cheat the recommended ranges to be heavy in tech when building client portfolios.  Most decent domestic G+I mutual funds usually have some significant holdings of those stocks, so its not like you need to even buy the individual stocks if you can't afford the 1600 share price.  

Just now, snoughnut said:

Remember back around 2006-2007 when it all felt like a Utopia? That's when you get out. :lmao:

You're right!!!! That's the fuckin' time to get out. It crashed a few months later, and took 8 years to recover.  I'm gonna' clean-up my portfolio, not get out entirely. I just want to have some in the bank, and not worry about it tanking OVERNIGHT. That's what I hate about the market, when it tanks, it's too late to get out. 

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're right!!!! That's the fuckin' time to get out. It crashed a few months later, and took 8 years to recover.  I'm gonna' clean-up my portfolio, not get out entirely. I just want to have some in the bank, and not worry about it tanking OVERNIGHT. That's what I hate about the market, when it tanks, it's too late to get out. 

You shouldn't be in anything you can't ride out.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

zactly,  look at all the people that panicked sold at the bottom then waited years to get back in cause they were scared.    the money you need in the short term should not be in risky investments.    

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man..I am sure tempted to take my AMZN profits.  Something tells me to stay though...whatever is saying it has proven itself to give questionable advice in the past tho.  :lol:

Ask Ben what he would do and do the opposite.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I only have 155 k in checking. That's not really that much. The rest is in a massive Fidelity account.  I don't like worrying about it, but I made another bundle today. Greed makes one do crazy things. It's hard to get out, when you make crazy amounts of money.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I only have 155 k in checking. That's not really that much. The rest is in a massive Fidelity account.  I don't like worrying about it, but I made another bundle today. Greed makes one do crazy things. It's hard to get out, when you make crazy amounts of money.

you nuts?

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you nuts?

He isnt nuts......he's a fucking jizz guzzling liar with a penchant for welching on bets. I'd bet my life that faggot aint got $1500 in his checking let alone 100x that 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He isnt nuts......he's a fucking jizz guzzling liar with a penchant for welching on bets. I'd bet my life that faggot aint got $1500 in his checking let alone 100x that 

you'd be surprised.  lotta old folks keep this ridiculous amount in their checking accounts.  unless they need a monthly rolling flow, its dumb.   at minimum, put it in money market or cds, any stock or mutual fund can be turned into cash in your hand in 2 days, so why leave that much money earning nothing?