Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Recessions come in all shapes and sizes.   I'm predicting the next one might be relatively light both in terms of negative GDP and length.   In any case I was up almost 2% today.  :bc:

Well see but its gonna be a good day.:bc:

And I'm back out as of close today........fund that I got into a few weeks ago has been on a tear. I was -1.7% when I got into it and am up over 2% as of close today. I will sit it out for a few days and then examine the list of funds available to me and see if anything makes sense 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And I'm back out as of close today........fund that I got into a few weeks ago has been on a tear. I was -1.7% when I got into it and am up over 2% as of close today. I will sit it out for a few days and then examine the list of funds available to me and see if anything makes sense 

What a surprise.:lol:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lol quit trolling everyone. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes. Give me the monies. I’ll invest for you. 

Nope......I fucking love making bad decisions. I thrive on it. I could be retired right now had I just learned to make the right decision. Fuck that shit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:
24,799.98 −13.71 (0.055%)
Jun 5, 4:20 PM EDT · Disclaimer

Another great day.   Up another 1.5%!  :saluting:

Edited by Highmark

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Another great day.   Up another 1.5%!  :saluting:

Should be positive here as well but won't know until after 6.  CAD dropping against the US/GBP/Euro helps.:bc:

It's a very good day. 

http://www.mawer.com/funds/daily-prices

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Should be positive here as well but won't know until after 6.  CAD dropping against the US/GBP/Euro helps.:bc:

It's a very good day. 

http://www.mawer.com/funds/daily-prices

Amazon up almost 2% today when I looked earlier.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:bc:

You don't have all your clients in that though?

Having a great day.:bc:

not every one, but my best portfolios definitely do, a few people are  really happy with me for recommending it to them, up about 56% last year or some nonsense. :lol: :bc:    

On 6/4/2018 at 7:39 PM, f7ben said:

Nope......I fucking love making bad decisions. I thrive on it. I could be retired right now had I just learned to make the right decision. Fuck that shit 

You're a fucktard that has no business in the stock market. You're a troll, you're obviously nervous, and are all over the place with your life. How about you open a nice big can of STFU!!

I know I'm not young, thin, and good-looking , but I make more in the market in one fucking day, than you probably make in half a year of hard work. So why don't you just shut the fuck up!! OK, just shut the fuck up!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a fucktard that has no business in the stock market. You're a troll, you're obviously nervous, and are all over the place with your life. How about you open a nice big can of STFU!!

I know I'm not young, thin, and good-looking , but I make more in the market in one fucking day, than you probably make in half a year of hard work. So why don't you just shut the fuck up!! OK, just shut the fuck up!!

And now its time for fantasy land to disappear and reality to set it. In one year of doling out sloppy toothless truckstop blowjobs you probably take home what I make in a about a month.....thats if your pimp who is probably a large black man lets you keep your cut.....sometimes he takes your money and leaves you with a blown out asshole :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And now its time for fantasy land to disappear and reality to set it. In one year of doling out sloppy toothless truckstop blowjobs you probably take home what I make in a about a month.....thats if your pimp who is probably a large black man lets you keep your cut.....sometimes he takes your money and leaves you with a blown out asshole :lol: 

Wut, you think that's funny?  I could buy and sell you, you Asperger-lookin' bitch. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny?  I could buy and sell you, you Asperger-lookin' bitch. 

no....no you couldnt. What could happen though is I could beat the fuck out of you and take your milkshake you welching faggot ass queen 

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

not every one, but my best portfolios definitely do, a few people are  really happy with me for recommending it to them, up about 56% last year or some nonsense. :lol: :bc:    

That's great. :bc:

Edited by ArcticCrusher