Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Buying opportunities, I still think we will retest the last lame low.  Not for queasy stomach's. :lol:

heres some more

INDEXDJX: .DJI - Mar 1, 4:46 PM EST
Dow Jones Industrial Average was added to your stocks Dow Jones Industrial Average was removed from your stocks
24,608.98420.22 (1.68%)

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

heres some more

INDEXDJX: .DJI - Mar 1, 4:46 PM EST
Dow Jones Industrial Average was added to your stocks Dow Jones Industrial Average was removed from your stocks
24,608.98420.22 (1.68%)
  • I totally expect this to continue for a while.  Buy on the dips if you are a long term investor.  If not stick to bonds.:lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well the S&P and the Nas gained I believe.  It's gonna be choppy for the rest of the year.

Personally I believe at hoving around 25k you will see more fluctuations . 

On 2018-01-16 at 11:57 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

So basically Trump added more to the Dow in one year than what Obama added in eight.

Look. Here’s a fucking idiot giving Trump credit for the stock market. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So we have what looks like a normal correction, nervous investors should stick to the sidelines.  Some are even paying for that, likely more that what they are making.  Now who's the idiot?

On 2018-03-03 at 4:18 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

So we have what looks like a normal correction, nervous investors should stick to the sidelines.  Some are even paying for that, likely more that what they are making.  Now who's the idiot?

Has nothing to do with my comment.  Funny how you change your opinion so quickly. 

On 3/2/2018 at 3:55 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Well the S&P and the Nas gained I believe.  It's gonna be choppy for the rest of the year.

How choppy were the markets under ibama?

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Has nothing to do with my comment.  Funny how you change your opinion so quickly. 

AC is like Canadian Woolie.... :lmao: 

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can't blame him for the fall if you don't credit him for the gains.  So are you paying more for advice than what you are getting?:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Considering this was one of the lamest corrections in the past 100 years I'll let you answer.  

I prefer slow steady growth over volatility. There are alot of scary factors in this market and that's why when there are sell offs many start dumping quick. I'd prefer more rational and accurate stock prices. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I prefer slow steady growth over volatility. There are alot of scary factors in this market and that's why when there are sell offs many start dumping quick. I'd prefer more rational and accurate stock prices. 

So do I but thats not how the markets work.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know...

Nobody knows what is gonna happen in the next 12 months and if some smart ass comes across thinking they do, its best to pop him one square in the mouth.  Be well positioned and buy when opportunity knocks, its a long term plan.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody knows what is gonna happen in the next 12 months and if some smart ass comes across thinking they do, its best to pop him one square in the mouth.  Be well positioned and buy when opportunity knocks, its a long term plan.

Rev knows...I listen to him.  I want to be like him.  I'm selling my sled, buying a kayak...then, paying some guy to come over, slap me around and have sex with my wife in front of me while I sob in a corner.  After he is done he's gonna force me to look at gun magazines.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Rev knows...I listen to him.  I want to be like him.  I'm selling my sled, buying a kayak...then, paying some guy to come over, slap me around and have sex with my wife in front of me while I sob in a corner.  After he is done he's gonna force me to look at gun magazines.  :lol:

Kev makes you look stupid on a daily basis :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kev makes you look stupid on a daily basis :thumbsup:

:lol:

"Wire to Wire".

Tell me, are you ever right about anything..at all?  At least he's smart enough not to accept bets and challenges that will threaten his health.  You...not so much.  But I do want to know...how is is you plan on getting me in that body bag?  Ask me nicely?

:lmao:

Pathetic coward.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well kayaking is a zero carbon gender neutral activity that our PM is backing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well kayaking is a zero carbon gender neutral activity that our PM is backing.

It also keeps "toxic masculinity" levels down...along with adrenaline levels.  I hear handstands in public do that too.  Not sure though.  :lmao:

On 3/3/2018 at 1:17 AM, revkevsdi said:

To say Trump has not had a positive impact on the market is ridiculous.  

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

To say Trump has not had a positive impact on the market is ridiculous.  

Dump has but Obama didn't..... :lmao: