Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how you post personal info and strut around thinking it makes you look successful.

Then you post typical Republican drivel about family value and hard word without realizing what a hypocrite you are.

I hope your tears don't get into your computer and fuck it up. You'd miss out on some of those million dollar trades.

You know why you get fucked with? You’re a cunt. It’s simple. You have zero redeeming features. You never joke around or cross party lines to talk about anything. All you do is bitch and moan and attack. That’s why I’ve been fucking with you... Try buying a personality..

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know why you get fucked with? You’re a cunt. It’s simple. You have zero redeeming features. You never joke around or cross party lines to talk about anything. All you do is bitch and moan and attack. That’s why I’ve been fucking with you... Try buying a personality..

Thanks for that. I will try working on those issues. Your real friends will tell you. Thanks for that buddy. 

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how you post personal info and strut around thinking it makes you look successful.

Then you post typical Republican drivel about family value and hard word without realizing what a hypocrite you are.

I hope your tears don't get into your computer and fuck it up. You'd miss out on some of those million dollar trades.

:lol: what a fucking ree-tard you are.  By all means keep talking, it speaks volumes about what a loser you are.  Anytime you want to compare balance sheets let me know.  It’s breathtaking how stupid you come across. :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member

@DriftBusta and @xtralettucetomatoe580 are both getting :groin:by @revkevsdi :lmao: 

You two sallies are getting boot-stomped and look foolish.  Rev is a smart and successful dude who gets it :thumb: We all know Woolie is balls deep in Dump’s 239lb :lmao: ass.....and it appears XLT is trying to catch up :lol:  

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Him being a retard makes it fun too , even tho yer not supposed to pick on retards

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@DriftBusta and @xtralettucetomatoe580 are both getting :groin:by @revkevsdi :lmao: 

You two sallies are getting boot-stomped and look foolish.  Rev is a smart and successful dude who gets it :thumb: We all know Woolie is balls deep in Dump’s 239lb :lmao: ass.....and it appears XLT is trying to catch up :lol:  

The way they act on here, it must be the only place that they think they have friends. Poor fuckers don’t realize they are being laughed at.  

Evidently I’m disliked on a site made up 80% of Trump supporters.  I’m going to start crying some full on Driftbitch tears any moment. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The way they act on here, it must be the only place that they think they have friends. Poor fuckers don’t realize they are being laughed at.  

Evidently I’m disliked on a site made up 80% of Trump supporters.  I’m going to start crying some full on Driftbitch tears any moment. 

What’s better than being liked on FSCE........... :lol: 

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s better than being liked on FSCE........... :lol: 

Ask Driftbitch and he'll tell you nothing is better. He went from 15 to 50 great FSCE friends in one day.

Self described most respected Bro on the whole site. 

On 2018-02-14 at 11:04 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I sold at $26k... soooo what were you saying again? 

You might want to put some of that toward a membership. You get so much good investing advice here, it's worth it.

Even if you only increase your returns by 1%, a big time investor like you would see $30.00 more per year. 

On 2018-02-14 at 11:17 PM, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit..  I called you out because you violated one of the few unwritten rules around here.  You've been running around the forums like a retarded tourettes puppet lecturing Americans about their own country for weeks.  Just fuck off already.  I could not care less what you do or how you do it.  But if you're going to take shots at my personal life or professional achievements, you oughta be man enough to put your own information out there.  But you won't.  I've met, ridden and partied with 30-40 guys from this board over the past 15+ years that I've been on these forums.  No one has met you or knows a thing about you.  Just that you have a big fucking mouth.  And I never said shit about your tax returns either, so save the bullshit.  Crying.   Pfft.   Fucking faggot.

Hey Driftbitch.  The site is running i the red.  Are your 30-40 party riding friends all paid up? You should contact them.  

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:wrong: about everything always just like his assbuddies Revcockbreathski 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You might want to put some of that toward a membership. You get so much good investing advice here, it's worth it.

Even if you only increase your returns by 1%, a big time investor like you would see $30.00 more per year. 

Hey Driftbitch.  The site is running i the red.  Are your 30-40 party riding friends all paid up? You should contact them.  

You get so worked up and your betaness just shines so bright... You're pretty sad dude. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You get so worked up and your betaness just shines so bright... You're pretty sad dude. 

Rev kicks the fuck out of you and Woolie on here :lmao: 

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I doubt an Alpha has to run around calling everyone else a beta just to make himself feel better.  

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I doubt an Alpha has to run around calling everyone else a beta just to make himself feel better.  

The joy of being an alpha is not worrying about what betas think I should be doing. Ya bean biscuit, butter neck head ass, lamp shade hair wearin snake, two plus two not knowin, long titty no nipple havin ass snake! 🐍 Old binya binya pollywog watchin ass. 

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The joy of being an alpha is not worrying about what betas think I should be doing. Ya bean biscuit, butter neck head ass, lamp shade hair wearin snake, two plus two not knowin, long titty no nipple havin ass snake! 🐍 Old binya binya pollywog watchin ass. 

You keep telling yourself that little fella.

On 2/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, revkevsdi said:

Hey I was riding 500 miles this past weekend with a bunch of friends from here, while you trying to see how many fingers you could put up your butt.  You're a weird dude for sure.

On 2/17/2018 at 5:41 PM, SnowRider said:

Rev kicks the fuck out of you and Woolie on here :lmao: 

:lol:  Yuh.  Mmmmmk.

9 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

39051B71-03F9-42D1-A89D-7D1F8F66938E.jpeg

Oh noes!!!!! :lol:  

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I was riding 500 miles this past weekend with a bunch of friends from here, while you trying to see how many fingers you could put up your butt.  You're a weird dude for sure.

:lol:  Yuh.  Mmmmmk.

Oh noes!!!!! :lol:  

How many friends? 15? The 30-40 good friends you claim to have here or had it doubled again?

hopefully you convinced them to become contributing members. 

500 is a good weekend of riding. You aren’t a completely useless piece of shit.