Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, got me a ratty! :lmao:

Woah!  Check yoself, brah!

You got one of these bitchin’ T’s?  I’m a fucking gnar member!!!  Well....I’m getting back to gnar stage....had a “trim down” a few weeks ago.

:lol:

5A48D13C-5EBD-40D8-B313-02497BCAE57D.jpeg

They got some good product? I don’t want to smell like a pine tree or some shit. 

I trimmed my beard way down this weekend. I look adorable again. Bitches told me so. Being single is super tight butthole. 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, got me a ratty! :lmao:

Woah!  Check yoself, brah!

You got one of these bitchin’ T’s?  I’m a fucking gnar member!!!  Well....I’m getting back to gnar stage....had a “trim down” a few weeks ago.

5A48D13C-5EBD-40D8-B313-02497BCAE57D.jpeg

Also. Handmade? So I’m gonna get some methed out Minnesota person’s hands all over my beard goo? Gross. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They got some good product? I don’t want to smell like a pine tree or some shit. 

I trimmed my beard way down this weekend. I look adorable again. Bitches told me so. Being single is super tight butthole. 

Meh, I don't know.  They gave me (through my wife) some product to try and a shirt for some feedback.  Supposed to make your beard softer or something?  I don't give a shit about any of that really but, my wife said it did.  Whatevers.......

I'm growing it out again to the standard.

Related image

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Sam with Dump’s 26000 market.....:snack:

It’s fun watching the hypocrites go.... :lmao: 

How are the light bulb sales going?

All the OEM's we work with have come off a record year last year and sales have picked up even more since Jan.:bc:

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This market was going straight to 30,000. The Trumpsters said so. 

Never made market predictions but did give you some insight on a few funds you should have considered.  Keep on the sidelines dude.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Never made market predictions but did give you some insight on a few funds you should have considered.  Keep on the sidelines dude.

I'd love to tell him about some funds that made about 40% last year, and have a 10+% 10 yr. avg. return.  But no.   :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to tell him about some funds that made about 40% last year, and have a 10+% 10 yr. avg. return.  But no.   :lol:  

How could that happen during the Obama years....:snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How could that happen during the Obama years....:snack:

He must have made a mistake. That couldn't have happened during Obama's time. 

Maybe Zambo can pipe in and tell us about an article he read where investors knew Trump was going to be elected 5 years ago and decided to get in early.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe Zambo can pipe in and tell us about an article he read where investors knew Trump was going to be elected 5 years ago and decided to get in early.

Nawww....I’m good.  Just gonna sit here and laugh at a couple of bozos that don’t know shit about squat.  I’ll just enjoy watching your pathetic little liberal, beta-cuck worlds continue to collapse on you.

This is fun for sure.  What’s it feel like to be so helpless?  .....and worthless? :lmao:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

We videotaped this meeting between you and your advice professional.:lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww....I’m good.  Just gonna sit here and laugh at a couple of bozos that don’t know shit about squat.  I’ll just enjoy watching your pathetic little liberal, beta-cuck worlds continue to collapse on you.

This is fun for sure.  What’s it feel like to be so helpless?  .....and worthless? :lmao:

You're closing in on 29,000 posts on the political forum of a snowmobile website where you spend time making up bullshit stories.

The person who agrees with you most on here is Momo.

You may be the current expert on being helpless and worthless.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're closing in on 29,000 posts on the political forum of a snowmobile website where you spend time making up bullshit stories.

The person who agrees with you most on here is Momo.

You may be the current expert on being helpless and worthless.

You and Tool Kits posts have always been interchangeable.  They absolutely wreak of self pity, ignorance and helplessness.  It’s like you are still in middle school and getting your faces flattened by dodge balls....but aren’t even playing. :lol:

STFU with your beta-cuckeryness.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You and Tool Kits posts have always been interchangeable.  They absolutely wreak of self pity, ignorance and helplessness.  It’s like you are still in middle school and getting your faces flattened by dodge balls....but aren’t even playing. :lol:

STFU with your beta-cuckeryness.

So they “wreak” of self pity..... 

I thought we were elitists. Where did that go?

middle school?  Aren’t you the one parroting Steve Bannon’s Insults?

Edited by revkevsdi

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you answering to the term Trumpster personally or do you speak for all of them. Because I’m pretty sure you can look through this thread and find some Trumpsters making predictions. 

On 06/03/2018 at 7:44 AM, revkevsdi said:

Are you answering to the term Trumpster personally or do you speak for all of them. Because I’m pretty sure you can look through this thread and find some Trumpsters making predictions. 

Unless they have a history of being correct it doesn't really mean shit,  just like the anti-Trumpsters predicting doom and gloom.  Bad advice is trying to time the market or try and capitalize on short term movements.

Nobody managing my investments make predictions and as of this week, been pushing new ytd highs, its a long term plan.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unless they have a history of being correct it doesn't really mean shit,  just like the anti-Trumpsters predicting doom and gloom.  Bad advice is trying to time the market or try and capitalize on short term movements.

Nobody managing my investments make predictions and as of this week, been pushing new ytd highs, its a long term plan.

All knowing KevSDI (Super Douchebag Imbecile) seems to think he knows better.  Bold is a basic fundamental fact that he seems to still be struggling with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All knowing KevSDI (Super Douchebag Imbecile) seems to think he knows better.  Bold is a basic fundamental fact that he seems to still be struggling with.

Tell the class more about the difference between the Dump and Obama markets.... :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Tell the class more about the difference between the Dump and Obama markets.... :lmao: 

Why don’t you “tell the class”?   Your complete economic and financial idiocy has to be the funniest shit I’ve ever read on here.    Clueless and banking on your wife’s pension. :lol:

Go vacuum the living room. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why don’t you “tell the class”?   Your complete economic and financial idiocy has to be the funniest shit I’ve ever read on here.    Clueless and banking on your wife’s pension. :lol:

Go vacuum the living room. :lol:

His dream gift is the iRobot vacuum cleaner.:lol:

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Considering the most basic amateur mistakes he's made, he really should clam it.  Yet he's paying for that.  Priceless really.