Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s going back up. Can either of you Nook faggots read? And you’re so triggered. Go to bed. 

Hey, TOMATOBALLS, looks like I'm not the only one here that thinks you're a lightweight. Men of WEALTH AND POWER don't jump out of the market, we weather the storm, no matter how bad. Vaginally afflicted femmes like yourself, bail at the slightest bump in the road. 

That's OK though, you can still leach off the government tit, like you've done for many years. 

welfare recipient in army clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2018-02-15 at 8:54 AM, DriftBusta said:

Triggered is you running around the forum with a chip on your shoulder about Americans and anyone who got sick of reading your blather.  Phoney?  How so big shooter?  You think I have anything to prove to the likes of you?  Ask the 30-40 guys here who've met me, maybe the 3 Ive rented a sled camp with for the past 5 years, how much of a phoney I am.  Let me repeat it for you Beavis.  I don't care who you are, what you do or how you do it.  Quit now while you're behind.

30-40????? Just a few pages ago it was 15. 

Look you whiney little bitch. I'm just calling you out for the phoney Republicunt you are.  Always spewing about family values, taking responsibility for your actions etc.  Then you find out the people that hate the idea of gays getting married, are the worse offenders at cheapening the institution. Then you find they went tits up in business and blame other people. Then they pretend to be successful but are starting a new career in their late fifties. Worst of all you've only been two years into it in the longest running bull market and you want to pretend you are a fucking genius.  You're a fraud and a dumbass. Suck another dick and stop whining about personal attacks or go away.

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, TOMATOBALLS, looks like I'm not the only one here that thinks you're a lightweight. Men of WEALTH AND POWER don't jump out of the market, we weather the storm, no matter how bad. Vaginally afflicted femmes like yourself, bail at the slightest bump in the road. 

That's OK though, you can still leach off the government tit, like you've done for many years. 

Holy shit, it dropped a few percentage points and you were crying about being wiped out.  The only investment you have is a collection of empties that you are too lazy to return.  But you are right about 580. A lightweight bullshit artist. 

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

40-50????? Just a few pages ago it was 15. 

Look you whiney little bitch. I'm just calling you out for the phoney Republicunt you are.  Always spewing about family values, taking responsibility for your actions etc.  Then you find out the people that hate the idea of gays getting married, are the worse offenders at cheapening the institution. Then you find they went tits up in business and blame other people. Then they pretend to be successful but are starting a new career in their late fifties. Worst of all you've only been two years into it in the longest running bull market and you want to pretend you are a fucking genius.  You're a fraud and a dumbass. Suck another dick and stop whining about personal attacks or go away.

My work is done here. :lol:  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit, it dropped a few percentage points and you were crying about being wiped out.  The only investment you have is a collection of empties that you are too lazy to return.  But you are right about 580. A lightweight bullshit artist. 

Empties to return!!! LMAO!!! I would tell you how much I was down at the max, but nobody here believes me anyway. 

Empties to return!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Ooops, sorry. I didn't jump out. Got out before it dipped. The only thing you enjoy jumping out of is a bathroom stall at the local truck stop to wipe the cream of some trucker out of your eyes before you get a staff infection. 

You don't even have an automatic garage door... If you are measuring wealth and power by the amount of tricks you can turn before noon, I will give you that. You are the most wealthy and powerful cock artist your side of the Mississippi. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

40-50????? Just a few pages ago it was 15. 

Woolie got bootstomped :lmao: 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ooops, sorry. I didn't jump out. Got out before it dipped. The only thing you enjoy jumping out of is a bathroom stall at the local truck stop to wipe the cream of some trucker out of your eyes before you get a staff infection. 

You don't even have an automatic garage door... If you are measuring wealth and power by the amount of tricks you can turn before noon, I will give you that. You are the most wealthy and powerful cock artist your side of the Mississippi. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Umm no. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I offered for many years to take the GDT, and no takers. So, I don't really know what the fuck you are talking about. I'll offer it up again to you. I'll take the test, if I fail, I give you a bank check for $5000.00. If I pass, I get to strike you twice in the face/head area with my 5 D-Cell Maglite. OK? Do you accept, yes or no Private Pyle? Let's see if your tomato balls are as big as your welfare mouth. Bring it, faggot. 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Umm no. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I offered for many years to take the GDT, and no takers. So, I don't really know what the fuck you are talking about. I'll offer it up again to you. I'll take the test, if I fail, I give you a bank check for $5000.00. If I pass, I get to strike you twice in the face/head area with my 5 D-Cell Maglite. OK? Do you accept, yes or no Private Pyle? Let's see if your tomato balls are as big as your welfare mouth. Bring it, faggot. 

$5000 is chump change with your truck stop trick work ethic. I figured that doesn’t even get you outta the sleepr cab down by the dump. Big ballin snotty. A true cocksmith.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

$5000 is chump change with your truck stop trick work ethic. I figured that doesn’t even get you outta the sleepr cab down by the dump. Big ballin snotty. A true cocksmith.

Name the amount, faggot. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hurry up cum slurper, I'm waitin'. How much? An army welfare cock-smoker should jump at this chance. 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The amount of limp trucker dink you’ve serviced in the past 60+ years? Jesus, I’m pretty smart, but I can’t even count that high... 

So, Private Pyle, your vag is quivering in fear. That's what I thought, faggot. 

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What possesses you to kiss Woolie's ass? Kev :owned: him 

Both observing that someone is a fucking low rent dipshit isn't kissing anyones ass......dipshit.  Everything he "thinks" he knows about me is what I've shared here openly, and it wasn't to be made sport of.  He's too much of a coward to post any pictures of himself, or share anything about his life.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Both observing that someone is a fucking low rent dipshit isn't kissing anyones ass......dipshit.  Everything he "thinks" he knows about me is what I've shared here openly, and it wasn't to be made sport of.  He's too much of a coward to post any pictures of himself, or share anything about his life.  

nothing to share

15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is this another one of your lies?

You were calling for 30,000 but were actually bailing out.  Sure. I believe that. Why would you lie? 

Or why would you bail at 26,000 if you thought it was going to 30,000? Are you going to jump back in at 30,000 and lose your transaction fees?

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I like how you post personal info and strut around thinking it makes you look successful.

Then you post typical Republican drivel about family value and hard word without realizing what a hypocrite you are.

I hope your tears don't get into your computer and fuck it up. You'd miss out on some of those million dollar trades.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is this another one of your lies?

You were calling for 30,000 but were actually bailing out.  Sure. I believe that. Why would you lie? 

Or why would you bail at 26,000 if you thought it was going to 30,000? Are you going to jump back in at 30,000 and lose your transaction fees?

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

I got out for other reasons having nothing to do with the health of the markets. I didn’t “bail” because I thought there was a downtick coming. I got out because I’m using most of that money for another investment. It isn’t my 401k. If you want to try to spin it some other way, by all means go ahead... I think the market still has a ways to go. Is it going to be 30k? Maybe, I think that less than I did a few weeks ago. Obviously things change. Its the nature of it. If you were in the position to invest after it dropped 2000 some points, it would have been wise to get in. Does it go to 30, 29, 28 before the next downturn? My bet is yes. Why would i wait till 30 to get back in? That’s stupid. If my intention was to use all of that particular chunk of money in the market I would have never pulled it. Some of it is going back, but not all.