Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes indeed. It's pretty clear who the dumbasses are. 

Remember when George Bush started a second war when he wasn't done with Afghanistan? Remember in school when they told you how stupid Hiltler was for fighting a war on two fronts?

Do you think trade wars are any different? 

What trading partners has the Wet fart of the deal pissed off?

Canada, Mexico, Europe and China. The middle east was already pissed at you and Russia wants to fuck you over(even though helping Trump get elected should have been enough revenge.) Does India like you? South America sure as fuck doesn't.

So when China retaliates against you, who is going to buy your goods?

It's going to hurt Canada no doubt but that's the price you pay when an asshole moves into the White house next door. 

And you people said the property values were going to sink when that nice black couple moved in.       

Trumpsters   :groin:Karma

Stick to the sidelines bro.

I plan to pump a fair bit into the markets in the next week or so.  

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stick to the sidelines bro.

I plan to pump a fair bit into the markets in the next week or so.  

Im debating doing that as well.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im debating doing that as well.

I'm in it for the long term Dave will top up, done extremely well and see no reason to change positions although I don't see any reason to add to Canadian Equities at this point.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm in it for the long term Dave will top up, done extremely well and see no reason to change positions although I don't see any reason to add to Canadian Equities at this point.

Me as well...I have a rif....that is primarily high risk....ive had it since 09...cant touch it for another 6 yrs...might as well go all in.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She’s a good woman. Saint is probably pushing it though. I have some good traits. Your head is just too full of shit to see them. 

Maybe you have never shown then here. Ever think of that?

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes indeed. It's pretty clear who the dumbasses are. 

Remember when George Bush started a second war when he wasn't done with Afghanistan? Remember in school when they told you how stupid Hiltler was for fighting a war on two fronts?

Do you think trade wars are any different? 

What trading partners has the Wet fart of the deal pissed off?

Canada, Mexico, Europe and China. The middle east was already pissed at you and Russia wants to fuck you over(even though helping Trump get elected should have been enough revenge.) Does India like you? South America sure as fuck doesn't.

So when China retaliates against you, who is going to buy your goods?

It's going to hurt Canada no doubt but that's the price you pay when an asshole moves into the White house next door. 

And you people said the property values were going to sink when that nice black couple moved in.       

Trumpsters   :groin:Karma

Sweet fucking beta cuck inferiority complex. :lol:

I find it hard to believe you and Tool Kit are adults.  Wow!  

Get lost you fucking dork.:lol:

F8B5618B-AAFC-4FCB-B0E4-A1CC408AFE9B.gif

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe you have never shown then here. Ever think of that?

Buying on the dips is the best plan you can have, you won't get the absolute low buy its still the best plan.

Listening to the dips is always the worst plan you can ever follow.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

rolling over now.....be shocked if this finishes in the green. This is what the top of a bull market looks like. Out of steam and flailing about :lol: 

Still up 200+

One hell of a day!  Bought a bunch of Amazon late Friday.   Finished up $60 today.   With today's take and the sale of the Z1T I'll go ahead and order that Poo 850.  :fluffy:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One hell of a day!  Bought a bunch of Amazon late Friday.   Finished up $60 today.   With today's take and the sale of the Z1T I'll go ahead and order that Poo 850.  :fluffy:

I seriously cant believe you are getting 5900.....that is outstanding for you. There is a 2011 EXT with 1400 miles in my town up north for sale. Bone stock I think I can get it for 4k. Its mint. That is looking like my best option right now.

Did you do the head studs yourself? 

Just now, f7ben said:

I seriously cant believe you are getting 5900.....that is outstanding for you. There is a 2011 EXT with 1400 miles in my town up north for sale. Bone stock I think I can get it for 4k. Its mint. That is looking like my best option right now.

Did you do the head studs yourself? 

Nope.   D&D did them.   I was out of this world busy that year at work so I called D&D and had them put it together how I wanted it, re-crate it and shipped here to the factory.  Only thing I did was stud it and fine tune the clutching.  

I'll be honest I'll do any work on a 2 stroke myself from top to bottom but I've got little experience on a 4 stroke engines as far as the internals go.  If need to I'm sure I could do it but I've just never done it.  I also have a local guy who is unreal with 4's if I need work done.   He likes buying up crashed Nytro's and supercharging or Turboing them.   He's got a couple very quick ones.   He also use to do a bunch of work for a guy who ran Outlaw's for a few years.   Guy really know's his shit.  They were pretty competitive with a 1200 until things got completely out of hand with what guys were spending.