Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Brutal day. Tomorrow the same. Then China will respond. Nose dive again. Agriculture and aerospace will get murdered 

Why do you care?  Didn't you say you had no skin in the game?  :lol: If you are trying to spread misery...keep it all to yourself.  Nobody cares.  I'm buying tomorrow.  

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Brutal day. Tomorrow the same. Then China will respond. Nose dive again. Agriculture and aerospace will get murdered 

Good......if agriculture and aerospace are fully dependent on slave made foreign subsidized goods and materials then they deserve to get murdered. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you care?  Didn't you say you had no skin in the game?  :lol: If you are trying to spread misery...keep it all to yourself.  Nobody cares.  I'm buying tomorrow.  

I’m sitting good. I’ve been in the market a long time. Slow, even growth in my moto. What misery? Trump is in office. There’s no misery. Everything will be great. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sitting good. I’ve been in the market a long time. Slow, even growth in my moto. What misery? Trump is in office. There’s no misery. Everything will be great. 

Poor thing.  You can tell yourself you aren't miserable and aren't hoping for all misery for all but your 8-12 anti-Trump posts here speak otherwise.  You really should find a lady.  One that wears make-up.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor thing.  You can tell yourself you aren't miserable and aren't hoping for all misery for all but your 8-12 anti-Trump posts here speak otherwise.  You really should find a lady.  One that wears make-up.  :lol:

I only report the news. You decide. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Up until the recent few years thSpincry had a wife....she seemed like a wonderful attractive woman as I recall. She probably did not take the news of thSpin dating Lance to well and decided to boogie 

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Timing the Market.  So did you pull anyone to the sidelines at 26,000?

You'd be an idiot to time the Market.  Did you talk people out of moving to the sidelines at 26,000?

What did your Junior Achiever tell you do do?

Let me remind you.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Up until the recent few years thSpincry had a wife....she seemed like a wonderful attractive woman as I recall. She probably did not take the news of thSpin dating Lance to well and decided to boogie 

It’s all yours partner. 

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

23,957.89-724.42 (-2.93%)

At close: 4:47PM EDT
Wouldn't want to lose this thread 

Its very telling how you revel in any negative news about our country.  Whats it like to have such malice in your heart?

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Timing the Market.  So did you pull anyone to the sidelines at 26,000?

You'd be an idiot to time the Market.  Did you talk people out of moving to the sidelines at 26,000?

No.

Yes. 

Its also very telling how you dig up posts from months ago, as if you've proved something with a one day market drop.  We're back to November numbers.  Oh the horrors!

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Some seem to always miss that memo.  Only way to fly :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its very telling how you revel in any negative news about our country.  Whats it like to have such malice in your heart?

No.

Yes. 

Its also very telling how you dig up posts from months ago, as if you've proved something with a one day market drop.  We're back to November numbers.  Oh the horrors!

Some seem to always miss that memo.  Only way to fly :bc: 

Tell us....:news:

3394F26F-687F-4E94-8D53-EF6F9F7957BF.jpeg

8433D13B-7EA9-4A7F-A226-5303B3C2B69C.jpeg

E471A4C8-D916-4EAE-AF52-6A21485C9126.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That $10.00 trade is going to move the markets. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Tell us....:news:

3394F26F-687F-4E94-8D53-EF6F9F7957BF.jpeg

8433D13B-7EA9-4A7F-A226-5303B3C2B69C.jpeg

E471A4C8-D916-4EAE-AF52-6A21485C9126.jpeg

That right there is an awesome collection of Memes. 

Whoever becomes President in 2020 is going to thank Dump for lowering the bar into the sewer. 

Dump looks like a low class piece of shit by himself but when compared to Obama he looks like Momo. 

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did your Junior Achiever tell you do do?

Let me remind you.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That $10.00 trade is going to move the markets. 

Yup better to keep it a secret.:lol:

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I've been married for 13 years as of 4 days ago. Mine is still pretty nice to me 

Well, it’s pretty clear you don’t just ooze misery daily.  Who wants to wake up with that shit in their lives every morning?  Ewww.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s pretty clear you don’t just ooze misery daily.  Who wants to wake up with that shit in their lives every morning?  Ewww.

From the loser that spends all day in here so his family doesn’t have to listen to your bullshit. 

76F3D01A-15A2-4CBC-A3EF-416863C93512.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I've been married for 13 years as of 4 days ago. Mine is still pretty nice to me 

I had 30 years in the game. The ex and I had lunch together Saturday. I brought the puppy over. We’re cool. Two mature adults ready to do something different with our lives. Shit happens. 

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What did you buy Zambo the Clown?

Did ProKnows go public? Warren Buffet says it's important to buy into businesses you understand. 

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If she did 30 yrs with you she must be a fucking saint.

She’s a good woman. Saint is probably pushing it though. I have some good traits. Your head is just too full of shit to see them. 

On 2018-01-16 at 9:51 PM, f7ben said:

I'm back out as of lunch time today. Fuck this market.....its built on hope and hype not fundamental valuation and I have seen the result of this before. No thanks

On 2018-01-16 at 11:21 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It will hit 30K on that hope and hype. Then correct to the mean. Nothing spectacular. It isn't based on faulty practices just over-exuberance. That really isn't a bad thing. The red flags that do exist are overvaluation of good products as a whole. It is the equivalent of saying Apple had a record year in sales, so lets bump their price up 20% when only 10% is justified. The key is not that they overvalued the price per say, the key is they had a a record year. The speculating on what that means for next year is the over-exuberance that is pumping this sucker through the roof. The financial statements are still strong across the board. It is still hard to say for certain that the market isn't worthy of the price it currently has. It all depends on this year. If growth shows the results promised, that sucker is worth every penny of 30K. 

On 2018-01-17 at 12:28 AM, BOHICA said:

Ben jumped out a little early.  Tax cuts haven't even taken effect yet.  Give it just under a year.  If Democrats win the midterms jump out fast as shit is going to tank.

On 2018-01-17 at 7:06 AM, steve from amherst said:

If I was going to yank it I would do it late sept as most corrections happen in October.

On 2018-01-17 at 9:52 AM, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Not just a strange question either.  An ignorant one.

Trumps policies  and crushing Obamas strangulating policies are allowing companies to raise the markets with their earnings outlooks.  These earnings outlooks are being predicted by the some of the most intelligent people on the planet.  They aren't sitting around wearing MAGA hats and high fiving each other with imaginary, "pie in the sky" numbers.

Consumer confidence, mo-os comfortable with spending money because they feel good they are gonna have it and be able to replace it easily in the future, is the #1 play in profit estimates.

All Obama supporters should duck out of this conversation.

On 2018-01-17 at 9:59 AM, Zambroski said:

We'll go through a half dozen corrections before it starts to level out.  Right now, we are rising up quickly out of the last administration forcing companies to hold onto their money and not put it into growth.  I don't even see indicators yet showing a real correction better than 10%.  Most are seeing us hitting 30k before any correction. 

But, I won't trust anything I read or see 100% again.  Day trading information for us "regualar Joe's" is designed to fuck us and I lost big time during the last fuck up because I was told "not to sweat it" as we spiraled into shitsville.  Banks will never again see a dime of interest from me.  And if I can find a way to duplicate what my FA can gain (tap into real time information) they'd be gone too.  Well, maybe not.  I suck at trading.  :lol:

On 2018-01-17 at 10:15 AM, DriftBusta said:

Love having the live quote screen at my finger tips.  I lost at day trading too 15 years ago.  Realized it was a fools errand.  A buddy of mine thought he was all too clever and started trading options.  Had 6 monitors in his office like he was Gordon friggin Gecko.  Just no.  He lost a shit ton.  Investing is a long term exercise, stick to the fundamentals, quality investments, diversification among investment objectives and industry sectors.  Stay away from options, penny stocks and most commodities.  Way too risky, volatile and specialized.  Rebalance 1-2x/year.  In 15-16 emerging markets sucked.  In 17 they're on fire, north of 25% in many cases.  A good FA can steer you accordingly.  While its not rocket science, you do need to pay attention and use the right resources.  Guy was in yesterday all freaky cuz his account was only up 8% last year.  Looking into it, it was the 60k worth of GE stock he brought with him, that has tanked this year and worth half what it was a year ago.  The rest of his stuff is up over 20%.  Company still has good fundamentals, and the stock is actually a deal right now.  "wide economic moat".  Hes not retiring for another 15 years, so I had to talk him out of selling it, when I could have made a nice commission.  Gotta go shop for some muni bonds for a client now.  Love this job.  Later. :lol:  :bc:   

PS:  Ben.  Put your money back in the market, don't be a fool.  I gave you the same advice at 21k.  You're young enough to ride though

On 2018-01-17 at 10:04 PM, f7ben said:

I admire your patience......now pay me my 5,000 USD

On 2018-01-22 at 4:45 PM, steve from amherst said:

26,214.60142.88 (0.55%)

On 2018-01-26 at 9:10 PM, BOHICA said:

Pretty crazy gains lately.  Good fuck if this keeps up and I time it right this could bump retirement up a decade.

On 2018-01-26 at 9:12 PM, f7ben said:

I got back in a few days ago .....I was in a couple tech heavy funds and went overweight emerging markets this time. Up another 1.5% in the last couple days

On 2018-01-27 at 9:49 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Good place to be.

On 2018-01-29 at 4:26 PM, steve from amherst said:

26,439.48177.23 (0.67%)

On 2018-02-02 at 10:29 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Invested some more today. She isn’t done going up. $30k by year end. 

On 2018-02-02 at 5:27 PM, XC.Morrison said:

DOW.jpg

On 2018-02-03 at 11:33 AM, DriftBusta said:

Oh burn.  Its pretty clear who the dumbasses are.  You just haven't gotten the memo yet.  You will though. 

Yes indeed. It's pretty clear who the dumbasses are. 

Remember when George Bush started a second war when he wasn't done with Afghanistan? Remember in school when they told you how stupid Hiltler was for fighting a war on two fronts?

Do you think trade wars are any different? 

What trading partners has the Wet fart of the deal pissed off?

Canada, Mexico, Europe and China. The middle east was already pissed at you and Russia wants to fuck you over(even though helping Trump get elected should have been enough revenge.) Does India like you? South America sure as fuck doesn't.

So when China retaliates against you, who is going to buy your goods?

It's going to hurt Canada no doubt but that's the price you pay when an asshole moves into the White house next door. 

And you people said the property values were going to sink when that nice black couple moved in.       

Trumpsters   :groin:Karma

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes indeed. It's pretty clear who the dumbasses are. 

Remember when George Bush started a second war when he wasn't done with Afghanistan? Remember in school when they told you how stupid Hiltler was for fighting a war on two fronts?

Do you think trade wars are any different? 

What trading partners has the Wet fart of the deal pissed off?

Canada, Mexico, Europe and China. The middle east was already pissed at you and Russia wants to fuck you over(even though helping Trump get elected should have been enough revenge.) Does India like you? South America sure as fuck doesn't.

So when China retaliates against you, who is going to buy your goods?

It's going to hurt Canada no doubt but that's the price you pay when an asshole moves into the White house next door. 

And you people said the property values were going to sink when that nice black couple moved in.       

Trumpsters   :groin:Karma

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/23/heres-how-much-the-stock-market-is-still-up-since-donald-trump-took-office.html