Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How many friends? 15? The 30-40 good friends you claim to have here or had it doubled again?

hopefully you convinced them to become contributing members. 

500 is a good weekend of riding. You aren’t a completely useless piece of shit. 

What.......are you looking for an exact number?  You want a signed Affa-fucking-Davit?  Not sure what it is, just that it’s a lot, and goes back to 1998, when I first got to know Rob Lyons.  Who knows you?  Oh that’s right....no one.   If you relax you can probably get your whole fist in there. :lol:  oh, and 1100 miles in the past 2 weekends, while you’ve been doing your Dale Carnegie act.

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

27657953_1671874336228899_705538640467173395_n.jpg

95 year track record averaging 8%.  Sometimes your memes are just stone cold dumb Dan.  Educate yourself.  And not the Marxist claptrap you’ve wrapped yourself up in.  

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

Facts obviously confuse you.  I see families every single day progress into comfortable retirements, with protection strategies in place, because they systematically invested in the market with the guidance of a good advisor.   Apparently you think that’s funny.   You’re gonna be my age one day and maybe you’ll finally figure out what I just told you is true.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Facts obviously confuse you.  I see families every single day progress into comfortable retirements, with protection strategies in place, because they systematically invested in the market with the guidance of a good advisor.   Apparently you think that’s funny.   You’re gonna be my age one day and maybe you’ll finally figure out what I just told you is true.

Or not. Then blame capitalism

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

95 year track record averaging 8%.  Sometimes your memes are just stone cold dumb Dan.  Educate yourself.  And not the Marxist claptrap you’ve wrapped yourself up in.  

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Moto :groin: Woolie :lmao: 

Fucking Moto getting kicked the fuck out by Woolie......time to give it up @motonoggin

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

What day this week does trump and republicans break the 26,000 mark to much dismay by the alt left.

Just my opinion, but I think there will be more pullbacks this year.  This correction was one of the lamest ever on record

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It must be on the way up it Trumpsters are taking credit. 

Glad you finally acknowledge it.  You get back in or still playing it cautious?

21 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just my opinion, but I think there will be more pullbacks this year.  This correction was one of the lamest ever on record

Glad you finally acknowledge it.  You get back in or still playing it cautious?

Still out, it would be piling on to sell low and buy high. 

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How long until you plan on retiring?  Be honest.

5 years. I could easily retire now but my brother is too young. Plus, I have a new business idea that we want to try out. If it works we'll either sell out both businesses then or if our kids are interested, let them run one each and take dividends. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

5 years. I could easily retire now but my brother is too young. Plus, I have a new business idea that we want to try out. If it works we'll either sell out both businesses then or if our kids are interested, let them run one each and take dividends. 

Even so, you still got decades of smart investing to do.

How many Buffet "don't" did you do?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2018/02/26/warren-buffetts-3-most-profitable-pieces-of-advice/

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It didn't open but I'd guess most of them. 

You should put your money back into the market.  If you're over 55, retiring and needing income in the next 9 years, AND risk averse, consider a variable annuity for up to 30% of ir, with a guaranteed step up and north of a 5% guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You should put your money back into the market.  If you're over 55, retiring and needing income in the next 9 years, AND risk averse, consider a variable annuity for up to 30% of ir, with a guaranteed step up and north of a 5% guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit.

Pretty sure Kev is shaking his head at the Junior Achiever's advice he received that cautioned him to sell out and sit on the sidelines and earn fuck all while they did not skip a beat.

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ouch !

INDEXDJX: .DJI - Feb 28, 4:41 PM EST
Dow Jones Industrial Average was added to your stocks Dow Jones Industrial Average was removed from your stocks
25,029.20380.83 (1.50%)

Buying opportunities, I still think we will retest the last lame low.  Not for queasy stomach's. :lol: