Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stay on topic, no one is talking about 8 years of an Obama economy.

6500 - 19000+ and you’re making excuses :lol: 

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

7949 to be a little more accurate 

Actually, I've read pieces that only give Obama "credit" for getting to 16-17K anywhere from April-Oct of 2016 due to the fact that either Hillary or Don was going to come in and reverse some of his policies.  Hillary was deep in the pockets of Wall Street.    Also, reality is, the market was getting over 10k before any of his policies were going into effect that may have given it a boost.  Now, "credit"....for having the slowest recovery and growth after any down turn.

The guy, his policies and his admin were economic losers.  Anybody that says otherwise......you should run from.  Or, play poker with.  :lol:

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

7949 to be a little more accurate 

:lmao: 6470 was the low in March.....momentum of the W disaster......just like your boy Dump reaped the rewards of the Obama success :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I've read pieces that only give Obama "credit" for getting to 16-17K anywhere from April-Oct of 2016 due to the fact that either Hillary or Don was going to come in and reverse some of his policies.  Hillary was deep in the pockets of Wall Street.    Also, reality is, the market was getting over 10k before any of his policies were going into effect that may have given it a boost.  Now, "credit"....for having the slowest recovery and growth after any down turn.

The guy, his policies and his admin were economic losers.  Anybody that says otherwise......you should run from.  Or, play poker with.  :lol:

Don't tell SnowFlakeRider that.:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sam with Dump’s 26000 market.....:snack:

It’s fun watching the hypocrites go.... :lmao: 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These people are extreme econonomic simpletons.  See below

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m sure you’ve read all types of bullshit articles. You didn’t become a complete dumbass on your own. 

You started with a stupid and gullible bag of shit who wastes all day on the internet, then you add bitter disapointment amd misinformation. Now you have a freshly baked complete dumbass. 

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This market was going straight to 30,000. The Trumpsters said so. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure you’ve read all types of bullshit articles. You didn’t become a complete dumbass on your own. 

You started with a stupid and gullible bag of shit who wastes all day on the internet, then you add bitter disapointment amd misinformation. Now you have a freshly baked complete dumbass. 

Just be quiet beta-cuck....you are once again wading in WAY past your pay grade.  Stay in the liberal baby pool.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, however the same does go for Obama.

Neal

No.  It doesn't.  There was a little something that happened right before Obama took office that skews the models.  Not gonna tell you what it was though as it's clear you Obama-ites want to forget that little piece for economic history.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  It doesn't.  There was a little something that happened right before Obama took office that skews the models.  Not gonna tell you what it was though as it's clear you Obama-ites want to forget that little piece for economic history.

Of course it does.  You are simply being a whiny little triggered beta bitch.  "Mommy the bad man did something good for the country!!!!". 

You are laughable.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course it does.  You are simply being a whiny little triggered beta bitch.  "Mommy the bad man did something good for the country!!!!". 

You are laughable.

Neal

This is why your party has no credibility.

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Same pony tail?  :dunno:

Neal

No, got me a ratty! :lmao:

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ooops, still the second best behind me. 

Woah!  Check yoself, brah!

You got one of these bitchin’ T’s?  I’m a fucking gnar member!!!  Well....I’m getting back to gnar stage....had a “trim down” a few weeks ago.

:lol:

5A48D13C-5EBD-40D8-B313-02497BCAE57D.jpeg