Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

4 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

That picture is typical of every maritime family. Sad and is canada's dirty little secret. small gene pool results in, well, it results in you.

Holy fuck. Nice math dumbfuck. 

You’re as bad as that dumbfuck Zambo. 

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Why would I care who the fucktard is. It is clear he is an inbred retard. That is all I need to know about him.

I didn't  ask if you cared, I just asked if you knew he was the SITE-FAG, 800 Dragon. 

I don't think he's a retard, I think he's a fukken asshole, and a punk-assed bitch. 

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Your math sucks.

Like you!

🖕

How's the floor pan coming out? 

Can you post a bunch of pics?

Let us inspect your welds. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't  ask if you cared, I just asked if you knew he was the SITE-FAG, 800 Dragon. 

I don't think he's a retard, I think he's a fukken asshole, and a punk-assed bitch. 

Get a life LOSER 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

We can call you dumbasses the even Stevens.   Other than the fees you have to give salesmen like woolie. 

AFDD0B4F-8FBE-4EF4-8D41-530A38B96B37.png

The coolest part about my job is how so many of my clients love me for what I bring to them.  Not all mind you, but when haters like you come along, it just makes it that much better.  Thanks for your continued support.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! Are you Draggy's boy-toy?????? LMMFAO!!!!   OWNERSHIP!!!!  :owned:  To the max!!!!!

Wow ur gay !

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He needs the market to spike so he can dump some of his holdings and get some good shorts in. 

5 hours ago, The One said:

Wow ur gay !

You're 800 Dragon's " boy "!!! LMAO!!! Does he fuck you up the ass?   :owned:   Go to your " SPECIAL THREAD " , for the FOUR TRANNIES!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!  :bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Quit gaying up this thread.  Do you want to get tossed off the island again?  

Shut up ShortPAnts, I tried to set up a thread just for those 4 homos, and they would not comply!!!!

LIAR, LIAR, SHORTPANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It’s too bad, this could be a great thread to talk about the markets.  Market up 85.37 today as I speak.

Yeah...it's why I don't really fly in here much anymore.  Why mess this shit from people that don't care or want to succeed or learn anything.  Just want to troll around and wish doom on others as they've done for themselves.  Honestly, this would be a good thread to bring into the back panel group as an INVITE ONLY.

Meh....I must admit though, @Polaris 550 calling "short pants" was pretty funny though.  :lol: 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s too bad, this could be a great thread to talk about the markets.  Market up 85.37 today as I speak.

IMO the market is still bullish and will be for at least the next 6 months.  These wild rises and drops are just people cashing out and then re-investing. When we look at points it may seem like big drops or gains, but when it is at 26k plus, the percentages are not that large. a 2% drop is 520 points, while that is significant, a 520 point drop when it was at 13k was 4%.  i think the rel issue is the fact it has been a bullish cycle for so long, we are now in pretty much uncharted territory and many are looking for a correction which may never happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

IMO the market is still bullish and will be for at least the next 6 months.  These wild rises and drops are just people cashing out and then re-investing. When we look at points it may seem like big drops or gains, but when it is at 26k plus, the percentages are not that large. a 2% drop is 520 points, while that is significant, a 520 point drop when it was at 13k was 4%.  i think the rel issue is the fact it has been a bullish cycle for so long, we are now in pretty much uncharted territory and many are looking for a correction which may never happen.

I agree.  I only have a couple nervous nellies, thankfully.  There are still many positive signs in the economy and the banks and insurance companies in particular are much stronger than in 08-09.  Longest period of economic growth in our history even though it has slowed.  Tomorrow the jobs report comes out and it’s Friday.  Should be interesting.  Good point about uncharted territory, which we were also in 08-09, which we recovered from, and where we are now,with a strong economy and a bunch of openly crooked bastards in the media and government trying to take down Trump.  I wouldn’t bet against him.

Edited by DriftBusta

The market is all hinging on the FUKKEN MEDIA!!!!! 

The fukken bastards are what's causing this insane upheaval. The economy is good, it's the fukken dems and the media that's killing us. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The market is all hinging on the FUKKEN MEDIA!!!!! 

The fukken bastards are what's causing this insane upheaval. The economy is good, it's the fukken dems and the media that's killing us. 

Individuals move the market very little. it is institutional investors that do that. media has little to do with them making large moves beyond things like attacking production as we saw in Saudi Arabia.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut up ShortPAnts, I tried to set up a thread just for those 4 homos, and they would not comply!!!!

LIAR, LIAR, SHORTPANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U never comply 

Market is cookin' today on jobs report. Woo Hoo!!!!     :happy:

One of the commentators said if the China Deal goes through, you'll be lookin' at 30K Dow. 

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :happy: